• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMT Shoddy (OU).Sandstorm Team v.2

Does each of my RMTs have a worse team than before?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Divine~Deoxys

Okay,trying again with this team.Anyone got any problems with it?

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
    Adamant
    180hp,252atk,72spd
    Stone Edge
    EQ
    Pursuit
    Crunch

Sand Stream is only a sideffect.

Garchomp @ Yache Berry
    Jolly
    252atk,252spd,4hp
    Swords Dance
    Dragon Claw
    Fire Fang
    EQ

I won't actually use this unless i'm gona be screwed othewrwise,as i don't really like him.

Infernape @ Life Orb
    Naive
    24atk,232spd,252sp.atk
    Grass Knot
    Flamethrower
    HP Ice
    Close Combat

Heehee,monkeys playing with fire.This guy is like Garchomp.mainly a special sweeper,but with a physical attack.

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
    Keen Eye
    Impish
    252hp,96atk,156def,4spd
    Drill Peck
    Roost
    Spikes
    Whirlwind

Never used the steel birdy before.Seeing less and less of them,so i like it more now.

Umbreon@ Chople Berry
    252hp,236spd,20def
    Bold
    Taunt
    mean Look
    Baton Pass
    Wish

Trappasser.Could also be wishpasser.Chople berry so i can survive a fighting attack to trap the poke then switch away.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
    Levitate
    Sassy
    no spd IVs
    252hp,128atk,128sp.def
    Gyro Ball
    Stealth Rock
    Hypnosis
    Reflect

My support Bronzong.Gyro Ball is at its max,adn Stealth Rock here is why i don't have it on Skarm.Reflect is there as it can a)cover Bronzong's physical side a bit better and b)help the team.

Usual kiddo,it has three sweepers.I like to go for pokes i don't see in use a lot,apart from Ttar,and Garchomp.

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Chain chomp is poop =/.

SD Chomp plox. SD/EQ/Dragon Claw/Fire Fang@Jolly Yache Berry. Jolly max attack/max speed / 6 hp

And if your going to use Tyranitar like that, use Adamant Nature 180 hp / 252 att / 76 speed @Choice Band.

Divine~Deoxys

ok,err,if you say so,my only problem with Choice items on Ttar is that i think its like Weavile,it damages its sweeping potential a lot

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    ok,err,if you say so,my only problem with Choice items on Ttar is that i think its like Weavile,it damages its sweeping potential a lot

It's a trade off- a slight dip in potential for a huge boost in power. Listen to the wise D_A ;)

Divine~Deoxys

ok.And i suppose,a Ttar counter shoudl resist all of those anyway.k,i'll go with CB.In case anyone's wondering,i'm jsut oing to edit my original post,making changes in bold

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • Well, your Umbreon gets ruined once it gets Taunted so you might want to consider at least giving it one attacking move. Like Dark Pulse or something like that.
    BTW, you can also try to fit in Nasty Plot on Infernape over HP Ice so it can be even more of a threat. But it isn't necessary since it is already a big threat.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Wont you just switch if you predict a Taunt ?

Speaking of Umbreon, best set ive used

Umbreon@Lefovers
    252 HP / 236 SPEED / 20 DEF
    Bold Nature
    - Taunt
    - mean Look
    - Baton Pass
    - Wish

Taunt is so PHazers dont screw you.

221 Speed lets you outspeed quite a bit.

And kiddo, please, please, please, PLEASE read the rules, ive been nice thus far about not infracting you, but DONT bypass the character limit.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • If you are going to put Dark Pulse on Umbreon, make him Calm so that you don't lower his Special Attack. I don't see any Physical moves on him so I don't see a reason to kepp the physical Attack.

Divine~Deoxys

OK,jsut i coudn't tihnk of anytihng else to say.Wow,my name actually got changed!Im gonna go with D_A's set,as he trashed me on shoddy.Hwoever,i'm going to keep Chople Berry as it has already proven usefull on shoddy

Back