• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokemon AquaHarmony & EmberMelody

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I am going on summer break this thursday so I will be working on this project more. I am trying to get started on screenshots but I do not ever get to that point before i have to leave for school or work, but i will post them sometime today!

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
Hi! I'm willing to make your map for you I just need to know what the map looks like. :)

I have somebody already but thanks!

OK!!!!

I havent been on in for ever! I got so wrapped up in working on a CMS that I forgot to work on my game :(

Please give me some slack because i am working on the game and coding some sort of trading system with my website and the game!

http://uzumaki-studios.co.uk !!!! THE OFFICIAL HOME OF POKEMON EM/AH

HOORAY!! I finally got my screenies posted!!!! :p Ill be posting more soon!!!!

I need a Coder/scripter and a Mapper!!!

THE FIRST SCREENSHOT IS NOT CORRECT!!!! THAT IS FOR POKEMON EMBERMELODY!!! I am workin gon Pokemon AquaHarmony!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
single tile paths = no :|

i do like how you made the hometown layout quite a bit different from usual though. you know, your house and rivals house right above the lab lmao

Years
I'm looking at the story right now and its very bland. It's the same as every other game but you've managed to strip out all the neat stuff. I'm somewhat disappointed but then it is in the drawing board so you can still add to it which I recommend. How about adding a twist? Maybe in the intro? Or in the end?

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
Ok, I am still trying to find good HGSS tilesets and I need a maper and A Scripter! If you can help PM me or just post on this thread!

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
Thanks!!! I am still working on the 1st town which I changed, you will start in Alto City were you will have a dream about Latios and Latias so i am adding some back story of the Legionaries and eventually the new feature of 5th Gen. Pokemon!!!

Thanks!!! I am still working on the 1st town which I changed, you will start in Alto City were you will have a dream about Latios and Latias so i am adding some back story of the Legionaries and eventually the new feature of 5th Gen. Pokemon!!!

There actually is a change in Plans!!!! :D

I am going to map every thing! Johto, Kanto, etc. I will be adding a new region and some of the minor things will include the Orange Islands, HGSS tilesets.

I will not be mapping the Sinnoh and Isshu Regions!!!! So ill make up for that with some cool features that I just came up with!!!

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Lol i kinda feel like a lyer :(! I am going to redo my thread, with my new screenies that i took. You can see them at http://harmony.uzumaki-studios.co.uk

We are in full swing!!!!

The mapping needs to be better... And to be honest the recolors for Ethan and Lyra look hideous. I've yet to see a place where highlighter yellow-green and highlighter blue ever look good.

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
Ok Wellll... I have remapped somethings and Peeky Chew Told me to use thoes colors so you might want to bring that up with him....

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Ok Wellll... I have remapped somethings and Peeky Chew Told me to use thoes colors so you might want to bring that up with him....
Peeky chew isnt god you know? Far from it and his advice is clearly horrible. I'm sure you have better judgement and can make a decent game but be misled into generic stuff like this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014

Peeky chew isnt god you know? Far from it and his advice is clearly horrible. I'm sure you have better judgement and can make a decent game but be misled into generic stuff like this.

Hey, hey, OI, put your beef with Peeky aside. It can be seen in your comments, and that could lead to bad things if it escalates.

As for the colors of the trainers, I also agree they're bad. You could desaturate them, couldn't you? Make them less bright and...bleh. The mapping just needs some more creativity. RiverSide [LOL do you live in California?] is actually going in a good direction, but needs some more creativity, y'know what I mean?

Also, this is YOUR game Tyler. There shouldn't be a situation where we should have to go to someone else about something like this. Don't take a backseat. Peeky, or anyone else's, advice and opinion are in no way absolute. You're the leader, your decision is final. Don't let the project be taken from you.

Back