• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

hcoteen2008

Ball State Cardinal
Years
  • I looked through there and I didn't find it. Sorry, well I wondering if she still giving pokemon away. She gave me some last summer and it's been a while since I've been on.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • I saw at least 4 TRU Regigigas. You gotta look under the second Events Spoiler under Misc. Pokemon Events. There should be a little group of TRUs and some Regigigas are there. If you STILL can't find any, I will trade you one.
    As for giveaways, I believe she only gives away Shinies and only on Sundays(though that may not be 100% accurate, I'll check).

EDIT:
    The OP says everything is free except EVds and Events(but then a contradiction is there because that post also say "Shiny Giveaways, now closed").

Kerse

bleh
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    i think she changes that shiny giveaway now closed thing on sundays to open and then back to closed when she's done

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I am looking for a TRU Regigigas, do you have one?
    Yes, I have a couple of TRU regigigas on my list.
    I saw at least 4 TRU Regigigas. You gotta look under the second Events Spoiler under Misc. Pokemon Events. There should be a little group of TRUs and some Regigigas are there. If you STILL can't find any, I will trade you one.
    As for giveaways, I believe she only gives away Shinies and only on Sundays(though that may not be 100% accurate, I'll check).

EDIT:
    The OP says everything is free except EVds and Events(but then a contradiction is there because that post also say "Shiny Giveaways, now closed").
    Thanks!! :)
    i think she changes that shiny giveaway now closed thing on sundays to open and then back to closed when she's done

It can't be that confusing, can it?? Lord, it's in my title for goodness sake!!

That wasn't for you Kerse. Just had to say.

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Wishmkr Jirachi lv100 Bold Checked
    HP 392
    Atk. 207
    Def. 257
    Sp. Atk. 218
    Sp. Def. 207
    Spd. 265

Moves: Flash Cannon, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Wish

Snorlax lv100 Impish Checked
    HP 498
    Atk. 262
    Def. 220
    Sp. Atk. 145
    Sp. Def. 277
    Spd. 81

Moves: Body Slam, Curse, Rest, Crunch

IVs please?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Request Application:
    Your Name:Nate (other info in Signature)
    Pokemon:Totodile
    Nature:Adamant
    Shiny: Yes please
    NickName: No please

I will provide a parent dragonite for this... seeing as i want a few egg moves on it please

Thank you again RNC, great what you do for everybody :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Request Application:
    Your Name:Nate (other info in Signature)
    Pokemon:Totodile
    Nature:Adamant
    Shiny: Yes please
    NickName: No please

I will provide a parent dragonite for this... seeing as i want a few egg moves on it please

Thank you again RNC, great what you do for everybody :)

Ok, I'm working on my thread atm, I will start on it after I finish please!! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Back