• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
  • Your Name:Johnny18
    Pokemon:chansey (with egg move aromatheraphy)
    Nature:doesn't matter
    Shiny: Y
    NickName: up to u, RNC

I think I will give u the male roselia tomorrow to breed with your chansey ^_^

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I have a level... 72 (I believe) shiny deoxys that is Japanese. I am interested in both your Timid TRU Arceus and your Gamestop Pichu. Would you trade me for either of those? (not asking for both, just one.)

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • Your Name: hiphiphippo
    Pokemon: shroomish
    Nature: adamant
    Shiny: yes
    NickName: REISHI

btw, i'd prefer poison absorb but it's fine either way since you dont breed for specific abilities :)

also, do i need to provide a parent if i dont want any egg moves?

blackchaos147

Dragon Master
    Years
  • Im interested in the 2nd shiny evd tortera, the 2nd shiny evd milotic and the evd wevile

i can offer shiny evd tyranitar, shiny evd porygonz andd an evd raquaza

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • for your shiny breeding services, do you do abilities yet? (i want one with a certain ability but no egg moves)
    I could try, but no garuntees though. What do you want please??

Hey RNC my trade was a lv100 latios free(not giveaway). Sorry to not have got to you eailer
    Ok, please catch me or find one of my helpers to do the trade with you if you never see me here please!!
    Your Name:Johnny18
    Pokemon:chansey (with egg move aromatheraphy)
    Nature:doesn't matter
    Shiny: Y
    NickName: up to u, RNC

I think I will give u the male roselia tomorrow to breed with your chansey ^_^
    Ok, just catch me on here then please!! :)
    I have a level... 72 (I believe) shiny deoxys that is Japanese. I am interested in both your Timid TRU Arceus and your Gamestop Pichu. Would you trade me for either of those? (not asking for both, just one.)

Your Name: hiphiphippo
    Pokemon: shroomish
    Nature: adamant
    Shiny: yes
    NickName: REISHI

btw, i'd prefer poison absorb but it's fine either way since you dont breed for specific abilities :)

also, do i need to provide a parent if i dont want any egg moves?
    I can get that for you and yes if you want egg moves you need to provide the parent with the move please.

Im interested in the 2nd shiny evd tortera, the 2nd shiny evd milotic and the evd wevile

i can offer shiny evd tyranitar, shiny evd porygonz andd an evd raquaza

Catch me on here and we'll make a deal please.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    O-o Did I forget my egg poke?

I'm so sorry!

I forgot about it -.-

Back