• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    My FC: 1504 2172 1147

Thanks for the earlier shinies.

If I'm allowed to have more (your rules said I could), may I have the following shinies?:

Gorebyss lv24 Calm (Box 7)
    Togekiss lv2 Calm (Box 6)

Could you also attach TM 26 (Earthquake) (I could always use more Earthquakes) and a Power Lens to them? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Thank you so much for trading with me, RNC! You're very generous. C: ♥

Your welcome, enjoy them please!! :)

Ok, new thing, just for today, since I was late getting on here, when I say who wants the next to, I will wait for 2 peeps to post and meet both of you in the wifi please!! Sound good?? Yes it does!!

Who wants the next 2 please??

Ballzie

Get your hand off my Pokéballs
    Years
  • May I have these 2 pokemon from Box 12?

Rhyperior lv52 Brave
    Chansey lv16 Gentle

FC: 1076 2625 7540

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    I would like

Mew lv100 Docile (NBM) box 18

Entei lv40 Quiet (NBM) box 18

My friend code is: 3739 1321 7548

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023

If I'm allowed to have more (your rules said I could), may I have the following shinies?:

Could you also attach TM 26 (Earthquake) (I could always use more Earthquakes) and a Power Lens to them? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • May I have these 2 pokemon from Box 12?

Rhyperior lv52 Brave
    Chansey lv16 Gentle

FC: 1076 2625 7540

I would like

Mew lv100 Docile (NBM) box 18

Entei lv40 Quiet (NBM) box 18

My friend code is: 3739 1321 7548

gtarbeast please

Ditto lv73 Bold (jap.) box 15
    ??
    Mewtwo lv100 Hardy (NBM) box 18

No one else post!! Not even thank you please, I will trade with these 4 and then ask for more

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    I am sorry for posting after you set not to but could you please tell me when to go on?
    thank you.

Years
  • are you still doing the sunday shiny give away, and if so id like your Slowpoke lv1 Bold that is in box 3 and your Togepi lv1 Careful in box 6

my FC is in my sig, thank you very much =]

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Bah stupid internet please send me an invite and i will reset my router if it doesnt work just trade me last or not at all.
    Sorry for the inconvenience

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Oh were you referring to me there about posting after you said not to i apologize.
    Also please just trade me at a later date or at your convenience.
    Or well, you do not have to.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Every time you try to trade with me (or I try to agree to your trade), I keep getting a message that you're failing to respond. I think it may be something on your end, RNC.

Most of the time, it just says that you fail to respond, but occasionally, I get this error code:

Error Code: 86420

This error occurs when there is a communication problem between players during online gameplay.

Try this:
    1. If your router's security software (firewall) is turned on, it may block communication that is required for online gameplay. To fix this, try disabling the router's firewall*.
      1. Most firewall settings are located under the "Advanced" or "Security" tab.
    2. If the problem still persists with the firewall off, you may need to open ports on your router through the Port Forwarding feature.
      1. <LI type=a>Create a manual connection on your Nintendo DS and assign a static IP Address.
      2. Open ports 1 through 65535 as both TCP and UDP.
      3. Ensure the ports are forwarded to the same IP Address given to the Nintendo DS system during the manual setup.
    Trouble connecting to a friend?

If the above steps have not resolved the issue and you are trying to connect with specific friends, the problem could potentially be an issue on your friend's network. Your friend will have to perform these troubleshooting steps with their home network.
    Using USB Connector or Lan Adapter? Please call 1-800-255-3700 so that we can assist you further. *While Nintendo provides this information for our consumers' use, it is up to each consumer to determine what security needs they have for their own networks, and to decide how best to configure their network settings to meet those needs.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Oh were you referring to me there about posting after you said not to i apologize.
    Also please just trade me at a later date or at your convenience.
    Or well, you do not have to.

I think it's my fault, let me reset mine and I'll meet you back in there and yes that was for you!!
    Right now I have the pokes for you and Imperator161 coming back in there now.

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
  • Hi! I'd like the following shinies from your Sunday giveaway, please:

BOX 11:
    Combee lv1 Calm (F) (nicknamed "SERENITY")
    Goldeen lv20 Lonely

Thanks in advance! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Whatever the problem was, it seems like it was finally resolved. Thanks for the Pokemon!

Last edited:
    Back