• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Ok, thank you!! :0

And Imperator161, there is some thing wrong on your side, I just got done trading!!
    Hmm...Maybe try entering wifi again. Let's see what happens if you invite me. I've been able to trade with you earlier just fine, and nothing's changed with my network, as far as I can tell.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Thanks for the Pokemon. One thing, though. I believe I asked for Huntail, and you gave me Gorebyss (which I already got from you in my last pair of Pokemon).

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Thanks for the Pokemon. One thing, though. I believe I asked for Huntail, and you gave me Gorebyss (which I already got from you in my last pair of Pokemon).

Sorry you did, I will trade with you after I trade with NJT and Kazzy, Then I'll post for the next 2, back to original rules then please!! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Sorry you did, I will trade with you after I trade with NJT and Kazzy, Then I'll post for the next 2, back to original rules then please!! :)
    So do you want the Gorebyss back in exchange for the Huntail, or do you not care what I give you at this point?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    Oh, did I miss you? Darn - when you are trading again may I have a Shiny Lapras and Shiny Vulpix please? both male if possible with Lucky Eggs. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Did you register me yet RNC
    Yes I did, but you were off line and I don't wait!!
    Aww. :( See you next week then hopefully.
    No what do you want please?? You seem to be one of the only few that know how to read right!! :)
    Thanks for the trade tonight!
    Your very welcome, enjoy please!! :)

Oh, did I miss you? Darn - when you are trading again may I have a Shiny Lapras and Shiny Vulpix please? both male if possible with Lucky Eggs. :)

Sorry, read the rules please!!

This is Why I'm Considering Stopping My Sunday Shiny Giveaway's!! :(

Panique Aww. :( See you next week then hopefully.
    No what do you want please?? It was a false alarm!! :) Only the part about the baby!!

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    So are you done with the shiny giveaway for the night?

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    Hey I was wondering in your free give away, box 13...may I have your sassy Skuntank? I honestly love that Pokemon. I'll give you my legit quiet natured Marowak from Leaf Green...she's level 73...no ribbins, no IV trained or shiny though :s

NTJ

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    Hey RNC can i meet you in the room to get my pokes from earlier cause i need to go in about 40 minutes

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Not to be rude to you cheyanne but she's getting aggravated about people not following rules and you just posted even though she has not said who wants the next two...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    So are you done with the shiny giveaway for the night?
    No I'm not, not just yet!! :)
    Hey I was wondering in your free give away, box 13...may I have your sassy Skuntank? I honestly love that Pokemon. I'll give you my legit quiet natured Marowak from Leaf Green...she's level 73...no ribbins, no IV trained or shiny though :s

And again... This is Why I'm Considering Stopping My Sunday Shiny Giveaway's!! :(

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    Not to be rude to you cheyanne but she's getting aggravated about people not following rules and you just posted even though she has not said who wants the next two...

Wait what? I read most of them...who wants the next two what? Uh nevermind about the Skuntank then...I can get one elsewhere, my bad.

Back