• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Yeah i would not blame you for stopping the giveaway people are out of control....

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    I did read the rules - which one did I break? I did not PM/VM you and I did not know what you meant by the box the pokes are in. My FC is clearly listed too. Please enlighten me. :)

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    No I'm not, not just yet!! :)

And again... This is Why I'm Considering Stopping My Sunday Shiny Giveaway's!! :(

I didn't want a shiny...if those were shiny MY BAD. I thought they were just level 100s used for backup for the E4...I hate shiny Skuntanks.....and thanks for reminding me about my doctor appointment tomorrow.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hey RNC can i meet you in the room to get my pokes from earlier cause i need to go in about 40 minutes
    I will meet you there now please
    Not to be rude to you cheyanne but she's getting aggravated about people not following rules and you just posted even though she has not said who wants the next two...

Thank you and it's not aggrevaited, it's I'm getting ANGRY!! This will be a new rule for next week!!

And as I post this I still see it happening!! How pathetic!!

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Yeah today is the shiny giveaway so the rules also state not to ask for others on the day of her giveaway..

Cheyanne

Years
    Yeah today is the shiny giveaway so the rules also state not to ask for others on the day of her giveaway..

So no one can trade with her or offer a trade unless they are trying to get some shiny giveaway...okay I am out of here.

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Hey i am sorry for you not reading so please do not whatever me this thread has been chaos for tonight i am just trying to help out a little

Cheyanne

Years
    Hey i am sorry for you not reading so please do not whatever me this thread has been chaos for tonight i am just trying to help out a little

Well I had just got here, you guys do not have to take it out on me, I read most of the rules til' my eyes bled. This just seems like a bad day for you..so I'm going to leave and hope it gets better for you....

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    I did not take it out on you i merely stated the rules for you...

Jeez that guy did not get the picture huh?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Ok to stop all the spam and get it back to normal please!!
    I do not like being rude or (if you consider it) hateful please!! :)
    I am the nicest person on pc please!! :)
    I'm waiting on NJT (I think)
    Back to MY rules Please!!
    And Yes I have your fc and am in there now.

Every one please settle down now!! Be Happy!! :laugh:

N o one leave please!! We'll work it out, Ok??

Last edited:

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    I apologize that guy just did not understand the rules...

NTJ

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    Ok well i sent the invatation
    you might not have the right FC in

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    I did read the rules - which one did I break? I did not PM/VM you and I did not know what you meant by the box the pokes are in. My FC is clearly listed too. Please enlighten me. :)
    Ok, so I went back again and found the other section I missed before. Sorry for the confusion - small screen size on this comp and with the large font I missed it before. :(
    I will wait my turn!

Cheyanne

Years
    I apologize that guy just did not understand the rules...

Man stop acting like I'm some kind of retard, I was not trying to get a shiny I was trying to get a regular SKUNTANk for a legit Marowak. I also had a NYPC Staryu if she wanted it, because I have three and wasn't asking for anything special but my ARCEUS, what confusion...you just keep helping and stuff and I'm sorry to the OP to cause spam here. I am taking my leave...hope you guys feel better.....

Back