• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Everything seems to be going fine right now. One more trade, just need Blissey, Roserade, Floatzel back of mine. Then your Groudon, Politoed, and Relicanth.

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    hello, could you breed this for me please?

Your Name: mrkman55
    Pokemon: hoppip - egg moves: seed bomb(move tutor) and double-edge
    Nature: adamant
    Shiny: yes
    NickName: DARDANUS (all caps)

may i please have the ability as chlorophyll?

i have the parent ready

Here is my request again, and i'd also like to have move tutor for Zapdos (Heat Wave replacing Agility) and the tutor is platinum

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    Just so you know RNC, i heard a lot of noices. XD. i usually don't worry bout turning the mike off, but thats because i don't talk. lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Here is my request again, and i'd also like to have move tutor for Zapdos (Heat Wave replacing Agility) and the tutor is platinum
    Ok, I hope the fc in your sig is right??
    Thx RNC!!!!
    Fillllllllllllllller
    Your welcome!! :)
    from the lvl 100 can i get the lucario and darkrai

Sorry not today please, very busy!!

Just so you know RNC, i heard a lot of noices. XD. i usually don't worry bout turning the mike off, but thats because i don't talk. lol

I asked if you heard any thing, my boy made me laugh while we were trading!!

Last edited:

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    Thank you, but what about my Zapdos? Can you move tutor it or no?

Years
  • sooo hour later i try again

Interested in
    Shiny EV Tangrowth lv100 Modest
    Shiny EV Houndoom lv100 Mild
    Shiny EV Cloyster lv100 Bold

il give you anything from my thread

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Thank you, but what about my Zapdos? Can you move tutor it or no?

Yes, I can, let me trade with some one and then I'll trade you one of the fodder I get from them for yours to be tutored with. I trade it back as soon as tutored, and the hoppip should be ready tomorrow for you, maybe!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    RNC what would you like for TRUTH? I have a bunch of evd pokes but most you have the ones i have that you dont are: shiny evd dialga,shiny evd gardevoir,evd shiny typhlosion,shiny evd rhyperior. You could chose which ones you want. You can chose 1 or all 4 i really want TRUTH.what sounds like a fair trade to you?

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    hi, just to remind to you that you never answered if you wanted the PKLATAM jirachi or not, if you don't there's no problem at all.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • RNC what would you like for TRUTH? I have a bunch of evd pokes but most you have the ones i have that you dont are: shiny evd dialga,shiny evd gardevoir,evd shiny typhlosion,shiny evd rhyperior. You could chose which ones you want. You can chose 1 or all 4 i really want TRUTH.what sounds like a fair trade to you?
    Give me the info on the diagla please??
    hi, just to remind to you that you never answered if you wanted the PKLATAM jirachi or not, if you don't there's no problem at all.

Sorry been really busy, I don't need that right now, but thanks for the reminder!!

Back