• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

gtarbeast

Check out my youtube
Years
  • high rnc well i was wondering because you can clone could i get a copy of a arceus that will trigger the event in HG and if its not to much to ask or to much trouble another deoxys of any kind.

ohh and the kicker sorry haha the my deoxy's is on platnuim and u would love to get the pokes u am recieving sent to my HG

sorry for all the trouble if you find this a good trade

i am still ready when you are rnc, PS can you through in some masterballs that would be awesome

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    RNC, is there a limit of 2 free pokes per person, or can i also have a feraligator and blaziken

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    I'll trade you my VCG Shiny Milotic UT and my Shiny Adamant Metagross for your 10th Anniversary Bold Celebi, please and thank you. :)

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    thanx. ill meet you there in a few too. need to get some junk pokemon rite now. use SS FC again

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    RNC I cloned it so i have two dialgas with 2 different ev spreads tell me which one you like.

Clone #1
    Lv 50 (barely touched just evd)
    Nature:Mild
    Ev Spread is:
    Attack:252
    Sp.Atk:252
    Speed:6
    Or
    Clone #2
    Lv.50
    Ev Spread:
    Speed:252
    Attack:6
    Or
    I can ev train on other clone i have to the ev spread of you choice.

P.S.-I cant trade now because i dont have wifi (im in cousins house) but ill be back in my house at like 7 or 8 eastern time.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • srry it took forever

Eigakan Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 07189
    Ok, let me finish up another trade and I'll meet you there with it.
    thanx. ill meet you there in a few too. need to get some junk pokemon rite now. use SS FC again
    Be there in a few please, what box were they in please??
    RNC I cloned it so i have two dialgas with 2 different ev spreads tell me which one you like.

Clone #1
    Lv 50 (barely touched just evd)
    Ev Spread is:
    Attack:252
    Speed:6
    Or
    Clone #2
    Lv.50
    Ev Spread:
    Speed:252
    Attack:6
    Or
    I can ev train on other clone i have to the ev spread of you choice.

P.S.-I cant trade now because i dont have wifi (im in cousins house) but ill be back in my house at like 7 or 8 eastern time.

I'll take either of those and I'll be here then.

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    RNC, did you see my post?

I'll post it again.

I'll trade you my VCG Shiny Milotic UT and my Shiny Adamant Metagross for your 10th Anniversary Bold Celebi, please and thank you. :)

gtarbeast

Check out my youtube
    Years
  • high rnc well i was wondering because you can clone could i get a copy of a arceus that will trigger the event in HG and if its not to much to ask or to much trouble another deoxys of any kind.

ohh and the kicker sorry haha the my deoxy's is on platnuim and u would love to get the pokes i am recieving sent to my HG

sorry for all the trouble if you find this a good trade

just wanted to make sure that you remeber that my deoxys is on my PL, and i am trying to get the arcues and deoxys on my HG. just dont want everything to get all mixed up. thanks for the trade in advance RNC

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    Thanx once again RNC. just so you know, i'm not using these pokes to be cheap and make it to the elite 4 quick. mainly for pokedex purposes.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • RNC, did you see my post?

I'll post it again.

I don't need those, you can have the celebi!! :) Sorry I did miss your post btw.

just wanted to make sure that you remeber that my deoxys is on my PL, and i am trying to get the arcues and deoxys on my HG. just dont want everything to get all mixed up. thanks for the trade in advance RNC
    Ok, you need arceus, right??

Can i give you both evd dialgas for both lv52 and lv100 TRUTH.
    No, just 1 is fine!!
    Thanx once again RNC. just so you know, i'm not using these pokes to be cheap and make it to the elite 4 quick. mainly for pokedex purposes.

Hey, I don't care what you use them for!! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • yeah haha i will get on my platnuim to give you SHIny deoxys right now
    I'll get to your trade soon!!
    hey i was wondering if i could have a light ball and tm 26

It will be a bit, really busy atm. If the page turns do remind me please!!

Also the lv52 Truth is no more.

hey i was wondering if i could have a light ball and tm 26

Ok, do you still need those please??

Last edited:
    Back