• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    ok :) just PM/VM me when your ready to trade.
    Ok, will do, but just to let you know there are a few ahead of you. But I will be here for at lease 3 more hours, I will try my best to get to all!! :)
    No problem. I'm making a peach tart tatin atm, so there's no rush. Thanks!

Ok, I have 2 ahead of you and will post back when I'm ready please!! :)

mattdaninja

Problem, Officer?
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2013
    Wait, do you need the tm's or do they need teaching on one of my games please??

I was wondering if you could actually teach them to my Gyarados, but if you can't I'll just take an Earthquake or Stone Edge TM please! Thank you! =)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Sorry to all, I ran into a problem, my wifi thing just burnt about 20 minutes ago, I will be down for a bit and out of trading, I'm off for now to ebay to find another one, hopefully it won't take soo long this time, again I am really sorry!! :(

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Sorry, I got on today and had 5 peeps to trade with and my wi-fi took a dump on me, I may have it fixed now, not sure, but will get you the list tomorrow if it is please, wait, I'l pm you in just a few, I have time now!!

Lol, it's fine. Dont worry about it. if you have another trades. Do them. I can wait =P

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I counted 10 pokes? By all berry zigs, do you mean just the 2 or like both that and the jap version?

Help you? What you mean?

I need all that were on your list please, and by help, I mean I thought my wi-fi crashed and I would be out til I found a new one, I think I fixed it, not sure, can you see if you can connect to me on me 3rd pearl fc please??

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    I need all that were on your list please, and by help, I mean I thought my wi-fi crashed and I would be out til I found a new one, I think I fixed it, not sure, can you see if you can connect to me on me 3rd pearl fc please??

All that were on my list? Sure. I'll have to take a look and tell you what I want later. I'm about to go out. But I can connect to you right now. My fc is in the sig.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Hi RNC!!! :)
    Do you think you could help me rare candy level up a poke???
    I'm EV training it, but now it is on a low level to continue, do you thinkyou could possibly help me??? If you're busy or you can't it doesn't matter.
    Thanks!!! :D

Back