• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Hey RNC, I counted 11 pokes. Here's what I want from you. They're all UT right? When you mean PP pichu, you mean both my gamestop and jap one? O.O

Wish Farfetch'd lv5 Quirky ID 36204
    PCNYa Aggron lv50 Impish ID 00442
    PCNYa Duskull lv50 Mild ID 00972
    PNCYa Cacturne lv50 Bold ID 00152
    PCNYb Shuppet lv50 Rash ID 00211
    PCNYc Wailord lv50 Modest ID 000610 (think you made a typo with the ID lol)
    PCNYb Kingdra lv35 Mild ID 00283
    DUKING Plusle lv13 Hardy ID 37149
    DUKING Larvitar lv20 Jolly ID 37149
    Mantine lv10 Careful ID 60114
    Seedot lv10 Naughty ID 60321

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hi RNC!!! :)
    Do you think you could help me rare candy level up a poke???
    I'm EV training it, but now it is on a low level to continue, do you thinkyou could possibly help me??? If you're busy or you can't it doesn't matter.
    Thanks!!! :D
    Yes, I can do that for you, just catch me on here please!!
    So you're not out until you get a new router? If it is what I have understood, that's awesome!
    I didn't need a router, I needed a wi-fi connector, I have 5 that I thought burnt up, but was wrong, all of mine still work, I just needed to download a newer version for them to work, I'm good now as far as I can tell!! :)
    i wanted to know if you had groudon from ss embeded tower
    Yes, I have one, but please look to see which game I have it on please!! :)
    Hey RNC, I counted 11 pokes. Here's what I want from you. They're all UT right? When you mean PP pichu, you mean both my gamestop and jap one? O.O
    Wish Farfetch'd lv5 Quirky ID 36204
    PCNYa Aggron lv50 Impish ID 00442
    PCNYa Duskull lv50 Mild ID 00972
    PNCYa Cacturne lv50 Bold ID 00152
    PCNYb Shuppet lv50 Rash ID 00211
    PCNYc Wailord lv50 Modest ID 000610 (think you made a typo with the ID lol)
    PCNYb Kingdra lv35 Mild ID 00283
    DUKING Plusle lv13 Hardy ID 37149
    DUKING Larvitar lv20 Jolly ID 37149
    Mantine lv10 Careful ID 60114
    Seedot lv10 Naughty ID 60321
    No, PP means PokePark please!! :)

Would you be interested trading a vgc milotic for a vgc eevee?
    It would depend on the statistics??

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Yes, I can do that for you, just catch me on here please!!

Thanks!!! Could you possibly help me now??? If not PM or VM when you are able to :) If so use my platinum FC please.
    Thanks a lot!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2018
    Great, so we're now able to trade! =D

I still got that Jirachi that you wanted. Shall we trade it for your Eigakan Adamant Arceus? :)

Years
    Looks like you got your wifi fixed? Just let me know when you can trade, please! (no rush, as always... I feel like I sound so pushy... Just letting you know I'm available)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Looks like you got your wifi fixed? Just let me know when you can trade, please! (no rush, as always... I feel like I sound so pushy... Just letting you know I'm available)

I'm still trading, just need to catch up a bit, thank goodness my wi-fi is still all good for me, I need to find my other connectors tomorrow since now I know they did not burn on me!! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2018
    I'm still trading, just need to catch up a bit, thank goodness my wi-fi is still all good for me, I need to find my other connectors tomorrow since now I know they did not burn on me!! :)

Guess tis works for me also xd

No problems, I'll just wait :) Make your time.

Years
    Well that's good! It was disconcerting to think to think of those things heating up and burning out. Electrical fires are not fun.

I should be around most nights. Good luck finding everything, and just drop me a line when you catch up! ^_^

Back