• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

SnailCandy

Bass Dropper
Years
  • No 6th Gen, huh? That's unfortunate. I've been trying to get someone who can transfer a Golurk from 5th Gen to 6th Gen, and I saw you had a shiny Adamant one. I need it to be transferred because it can only learn the moves Drain Punch and Ice Punch in 5th Gen and I need it to have those moves for my Mono-Ghost team I'm making. Do you have any regular Golurks/Goletts that you could transfer to 6th Gen this way?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Can you trade me your mewtwo with mewtonite x?I will activate the mega for the pokedex and give it right back!4871 4138 8216
    I can trade you that just catch me on here and PM me please.
    No 6th Gen, huh? That's unfortunate. I've been trying to get someone who can transfer a Golurk from 5th Gen to 6th Gen, and I saw you had a shiny Adamant one. I need it to be transferred because it can only learn the moves Drain Punch and Ice Punch in 5th Gen and I need it to have those moves for my Mono-Ghost team I'm making. Do you have any regular Golurks/Goletts that you could transfer to 6th Gen this way?

Sorry since we in the US didn't get the pokebank there is no way for me to transfer it just yet.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • This is a huge thread, so its hard to see everything you have.

LookingFor: 5IV Aron/Aggron with Avalanche (4th Gen TM)

The problem is my 4th gen games can't connect to the internet anymore.

Or, If you had a 5IV Aron in Gen5, that would be good too.

I can offer many EV Trained, IV(high, not perfect) Battle Ready Clones. All hatched and raised by me.

I got like 2 dozen or more, if you are interested.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • This is a huge thread, so its hard to see everything you have.

LookingFor: 5IV Aron/Aggron with Avalanche (4th Gen TM)

The problem is my 4th gen games can't connect to the internet anymore.

Or, If you had a 5IV Aron in Gen5, that would be good too.

I can offer many EV Trained, IV(high, not perfect) Battle Ready Clones. All hatched and raised by me.

I got like 2 dozen or more, if you are interested.

Sorry I don't have either of those.

SlickTheNick

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Hello RNC,

First I'd like to say Im super impressed with your trade shop,it is SPECTACULAR.
    Keep it up.
    Second; do you have a flawless(or near flawless) Dragonite. I can offer Azelf,Uxie,and If you will a Celebi all for the Dragonite.

Many Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey RNC, I was interested in getting a Shaymin from you! Never had one before, and I was wondering what you would want in return? I see you wanted legendaries for legendaries, but I'm not sure what kind you would take for thus high of a demand.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello RNC,

First I'd like to say Im super impressed with your trade shop,it is SPECTACULAR.
    Keep it up.
    Second; do you have a flawless(or near flawless) Dragonite. I can offer Azelf,Uxie,and If you will a Celebi all for the Dragonite.

Many Thanks!
    Thyanks and sorry I don't have one of those.

Hey RNC, I was interested in getting a Shaymin from you! Never had one before, and I was wondering what you would want in return? I see you wanted legendaries for legendaries, but I'm not sure what kind you would take for thus high of a demand.

Just catch me... wait, what gen. is this for?

Back