• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ShAdowWAlker1

wishes i could make a cool sig
Years
not yet =/ havent had time to catch all my fillers yet and i need them all 1st so my friend and i can trade them all in one shot lol

o i just remembered i had those 2 pokemon movie cards you wanted to know about, you still interested?

ShAdowWAlker1

wishes i could make a cool sig
Years
ok ill find them real quick and vm/pm you what they are.

also found my old gold version lol so old its the game i let my sis play on it haha (she got farther then i did lol)

michaelt100

Banned
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 19, 2010
Ill trade a lvl 100 Arecus (Japanesse) with u for a Shiny Moltress, Shiny Zapdos, Shiny Articuno or a Shiny Heatran...

Greeeny

Yes, that's three E's.
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2011
I still have Pokemon Silver for GBC and it still works fine, how many Shiny EV'd Pokemon would you trade for it? I might not be able to trade for a couple of weeks though because my router is faulty and the wifi won't work, I'm off to buy a new one in a week or two.

michaelt100

Banned
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 19, 2010
Ur gonna trade a game for shiny's O_o

Lol there is a whole load of trust involded there...

Becoz we could trade the shiny's and u might never give us the game sorta thing... Hmm... This would be intresting...

Greeeny

Yes, that's three E's.
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2011

Becoz we could trade the shiny's and u might never give us the game sorta thing... Hmm... This would be intresting...

Well I could go first considering the OP has a good rep so he only trades the Pokemon after the game arrives. I don't play it anymore nor would I get much for it on ebay so it's not much to lose really.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ok ill find them real quick and vm/pm you what they are.

also found my old gold version lol so old its the game i let my sis play on it haha (she got farther then i did lol)
If you want to get rid of it, then please pm me about it.

Ill trade a lvl 100 Arecus (Japanesse) with u for a Shiny Moltress, Shiny Zapdos, Shiny Articuno or a Shiny Heatran...
Sorry, don't need any more arceus.

I still have Pokemon Silver for GBC and it still works fine, how many Shiny EV'd Pokemon would you trade for it? I might not be able to trade for a couple of weeks though because my router is faulty and the wifi won't work, I'm off to buy a new one in a week or two.
Your supposed to pm me about the game and items trades please.

I have done this many times, I do not lie and I don't steal either!!

Well I could go first considering the OP has a good rep so he only trades the Pokemon after the game arrives. I don't play it anymore nor would I get much for it on ebay so it's not much to lose really.

Please pm me about the game you have.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
Years
I want

Shiny Scizor lv100 Adamant
HP 281
Atk. 394
Def. 237
Sp. Atk. 103
Sp. Def. 196
Spd. 229

offering: Raikou 10ANIV, JAP Salamence event, Shiny Sceptile maxspeed..

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2009
Oh my gosh, there is sooooo much I want from your thread! (Its Lily, btw)

CML for:
Dusknoir, Bellossom,
Roserade - which moves?
Hayley Buneary lv16 Mild ID 01000
Hayley Eevee lv30 Hardy ID 01000
NZ Jirahi lv5 Adamant ID 01669

Shiny Dittos (I'll take regular ones too - Don't need lonely though.)
1. Adamant
2. Bashful
3. Bold
4. Brave
5. Calm
6. Careful
7. Docile
8. Gentle
9. Hardy
10. Hasty
11. Impish
12. Jolly
13. Lax
15. Mild
16. Modest
17. Naive
18. Naughty
19. Quiet
20. Quirky
21. Rash
22. Relaxed
23. Sassy
24. Serious
25. Timid

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
Just so you know, the naive heatran is hacked, as it's the 31/30/26/31/23/31 floating around here according to the IV calculator...
It's IV/Nature combo is invalid, look here:
Google "IVs to PID applet" and click on the second one.
If the IV/Nature combo is invalid on a caught pokemon, then it is hacked.
Look at the second last post on the second last page here:
Smogon>Forums>Wi-Fi>Wifi Blacklist thread
It shows Juupton being blacklisted for trading that heatran as it is hacked.

P.S I would have posted links but I do not have enough posts on these forums.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Bump! Long time no see. I've been without internet for a month. I'm soo happy it's on again. Send me a VM if you ever need anything. ^^

Back