• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    hey I'm not really sure how this works but someone told me to contact you to help me get the last pokemon I'm wanting to complete my team I've done research and i think this is the best fit for my team i really love this pokemon and would love one to add to my team!

Your PC User Name: Cam365
    Your FC: 4897-6903-0095
    Your IGN: cam365
    Pokemon: Roserade
    Nature: timid
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (regular attack doesnt have to be perfect IV i don't think as attacks i want are all special attacks)
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: Yes!!!, preferably (my most favorite shiny design)
    Moves: (may take longer):Giga drain, leaf storm (or magical leaf if you think it would be better), sludge bomb, Extrasensory
    (if possible)
    Ability: Natural Cure/Technican

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    hey I'm not really sure how this works but someone told me to contact you to help me get the last pokemon I'm wanting to complete my team I've done research and i think this is the best fit for my team i really love this pokemon and would love one to add to my team!

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (regular attack doesnt have to be perfect IV i don't think as attacks i want are all special attacks)
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: Yes!!!, preferably (my most favorite shiny design)
    Moves: (may take longer):Giga drain, leaf storm (or magical leaf if you think it would be better), sludge bomb, Extrasensory
    (if possible)

Ok you came to the right shop, I can do that for you and I recommend magic leaf, best move for grass type IMO, but I will start on it for you tomorrow, just PM me a reminder as I am working on Sater's request ATM, Thanks.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    sure, no need to rush.
    Got it ready, can trade soon, do you have a nuzleaf by chance?

(if possible)
    Already PMd you.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
    Hi RNC! Is there any chance you could help me out with cloning a Pokemon (I posted in the cloning thread a week or so ago but no response from anyone) and with tutoring 2 of my Pokes moves with the Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire move tutors?

It's alright if you are pressed for time, just figured you'd be the best to come to for the help :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hi RNC! Is there any chance you could help me out with cloning a Pokemon (I posted in the cloning thread a week or so ago but no response from anyone) and with tutoring 2 of my Pokes moves with the Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire move tutors?

It's alright if you are pressed for time, just figured you'd be the best to come to for the help :)

Well, I am so sorry I missed that, I am the only official cloner here, but yeah I can do that for you, really sorry, which moves you need and how many clones?

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
    Well, I am so sorry I missed that, I am the only official cloner here, but yeah I can do that for you, really sorry, which moves you need and how many clones?

I just need Pain Split on my Rotom (to replace Confuse Ray) and Iron Head on my Drilbur (and if you could toss a Life Orb on it too, that'd be amazing), and a clone of my Aron along with the original :)

Back