• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

walidh

walid
Years
  • Hello im loking for a rash or mild nature kyurem with 6 ivs (and earth power if you can)
    I can give a shiny adament conkeldur with average ivs
    Or a shiny competitive kabutops
    Or a shiny competitive milotic
    Or an adament event JIRACHI
    Or a jolly event victini

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Sorry all, I have been sick for almost a month now, but I am back now, but I will catch up on all that I have missed, I know I have a few requests to finish, please bare with me at this time while I catch up.
    Thanks, ~RNC~

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok sorry again, I am back AGAIN, hopefully for a little longer this time, but bear with me, I am going to finish up my 6th gen. requests and then that will stop so I can focus on 7th gen. and what I will be doing with it, thanks to all for understanding.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Hi RNC

I have just about all the Mythical 20th event pokemon ready for trade. Are you interested?

Azhaii

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Can perhaps trade for your shiny Genesect, shiny Rotom lvl 1 and WHF15 Rayquaza lv70 Impish ID: 01185, XYZ Yveltal lv100 Modest ID: 05206, XY&Z Xerneas lv100 Modest ID: 10295, Desser City *Shiny* Arceus lv100 Modest, Multitype ID: 03075

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Can perhaps trade for your shiny Genesect, shiny Rotom lvl 1 and WHF15 Rayquaza lv70 Impish ID: 01185, XYZ Yveltal lv100 Modest ID: 05206, XY&Z Xerneas lv100 Modest ID: 10295, Desser City *Shiny* Arceus lv100 Modest, Multitype ID: 03075

Do you have all natures or just one of each for the 20th ann. pokes?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    I just have one of each pokemon. But if you wish to check the nature before decide that is definitely understandable. What are you looking for in particular??

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    No worries,

The nature for Darkrai is serious
    Victini Rash
    Arceus Multitype
    Hoopa Magician
    Celebi Natural Cure
    Shaymin Natural Cure
    Manaphy 1 (korean OT 07235) dunno if legit is Hyrdration
    Jirachi Hardy

Please let me know thanks
    Azhaii

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • No worries,

The nature for Darkrai is serious
    Victini Rash
    Arceus Multitype
    Hoopa Magician
    Celebi Natural Cure
    Shaymin Natural Cure
    Manaphy 1 (korean OT 07235) dunno if legit is Hyrdration
    Jirachi Hardy

Please let me know thanks
    Azhaii

Ok if you want to pick 7 you want from me, I can trade for all except for the manaphy.
    EDIT: Also need to know what time zone you are in please?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Ok if you want to pick 7 you want from me, I can trade for all except for the manaphy.
    EDIT: Also need to know what time zone you are in please?

Hi RNC

Thanks for that. My time here is UTC +10 Eastern Time Zone. I will be available at 8pm -11pm. Is that a good time for you?

And also just wondering, I noticed that all your shinies are gone. But are these still available? if so i wish to trade for them:

Banette lv50 Adamant, Frisk ♀
    Knock Off, Destiny Bond, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp 5 I

Rotom lv50 Bold, Levitate
    Hydro Pump, Will-O-Wisp, Rest, Volt Switch 5 IV

Altaria lv50 Modest, Cloud Nine ♀
    Hyper Voice, Roost, Fire Blast, Earthquake 5 IV

Blastoise lv50 Modest Rain Dish ♂
    Rapid Spin, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Water Pulse 5 IV

Charizard lv50 Timid, Solar Power ♂
    Fire Blast, Solar Beam Focus Blast, Roost 5 IV

Venusaur lv51 Modest Chlorophyll ♂
    Synthesis Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Knock Off 5 I

WHF15 Rayquaza lv70 Impish ID: 01185

Please let me know.

Thanks
    Azhaii

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi RNC

Thanks for that. My time here is UTC +10 Eastern Time Zone. I will be available at 8pm -11pm. Is that a good time for you?

And also just wondering, I noticed that all your shinies are gone. But are these still available? if so i wish to trade for them:

Banette lv50 Adamant, Frisk ♀
    Knock Off, Destiny Bond, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp 5 I

Rotom lv50 Bold, Levitate
    Hydro Pump, Will-O-Wisp, Rest, Volt Switch 5 IV

Altaria lv50 Modest, Cloud Nine ♀
    Hyper Voice, Roost, Fire Blast, Earthquake 5 IV

Blastoise lv50 Modest Rain Dish ♂
    Rapid Spin, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Water Pulse 5 IV

Charizard lv50 Timid, Solar Power ♂
    Fire Blast, Solar Beam Focus Blast, Roost 5 IV

Venusaur lv51 Modest Chlorophyll ♂
    Synthesis Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Knock Off 5 I

WHF15 Rayquaza lv70 Impish ID: 01185

Please let me know.

Thanks
    Azhaii

I'm in the east as well and was gonna say 9ish for me is good, as far as my shinys go, I know the rayquaza is since it's an event, for the others, I will need to check the pokebank, not sure if I stored them there before my game got erased or not.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    I'm in the east as well and was gonna say 9ish for me is good, as far as my shinys go, I know the rayquaza is since it's an event, for the others, I will need to check the pokebank, not sure if I stored them there before my game got erased or not.

Ok Awesome let me know. 9 ish pm sounds good to me too.

Ooo what happened? your game got erased?~_~

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok Awesome let me know. 9 ish pm sounds good to me too.

Ooo what happened? your game got erased?~_~

Yeah around that time is good and yeah it got erased a couple of months ago and I got uninterested for a bit and didn't bother to check the bank to see if I had them stored there yet or not.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Yeah around that time is good and yeah it got erased a couple of months ago and I got uninterested for a bit and didn't bother to check the bank to see if I had them stored there yet or not.

Damn...if it was an accident i am sorry to hear that. Hmm....Perhaps i can help you with that too depending on how things go. But yep if you could check for me that would be great =)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Damn...if it was an accident i am sorry to hear that. Hmm....Perhaps i can help you with that too depending on how things go. But yep if you could check for me that would be great =)

Isn't the first time it has happen and it probably won't be the last, no big thing to get mad about (again), but I'll check the bank now.

EDIT: Ok they all gone except for the BR shinys I still have listed, sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Isn't the first time it has happen and it probably won't be the last, no big thing to get mad about (again), but I'll check the bank now.

EDIT: Ok they all gone except for the BR shinys I still have listed, sorry.

Thats ok no worries. Sorry so BR mons you have listed..they are the 6 i was asking about is that right?

Back