• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Sorry didn't even look at your list there, but yes, those are all mine and those are still there, only the normal shinys I got in trades are gone.

Thats ok no worries!

In that case, can i add the Alakazen to the list as well so making it 7 in total? Also i noticed you said they can be at lvl 1 too? i would like that but dont mind if you dont have them at all! Otherwise anything at a lower level i am happy with!

I addition to the mons, I can also give you some free GEN I shiny starters if you are interested? just to acknowledge your effort in liaising with me back and forth and checking which i appreciate!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Thats ok no worries!

In that case, can i add the Alakazen to the list as well so making it 7 in total? Also i noticed you said they can be at lvl 1 too? i would like that but dont mind if you dont have them at all! Otherwise anything at a lower level i am happy with!

I addition to the mons, I can also give you some free GEN I shiny starters if you are interested? just to acknowledge your effort in liaising with me back and forth and checking which i appreciate!

Yeah you can add that one as well, but I would need time as they are only lv1 or 50 at this point, but as for giving me shinys in return, I would need you to wait as this trade will take some time, I need to give you the shinys from one game and take the events you offered on another one of my games, that way I not need to trade with my self later.

EDIT: Which alakazam? I don't have one that I BRd myself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Yeah you can add that one as well, but I would need time as they are only lv1 or 50 at this point, but as for giving me shinys in return, I would need you to wait as this trade will take some time, I need to give you the shinys from one game and take the events you offered on another one of my games, that way I not need to trade with my self later.

EDIT: Which alakazam? I don't have one that I BRd myself.

Hi RNC

Apologies i was meant to say Blaziken lv50 Adamant, Speed Boost ♂ Low Kick, Protect, Stone Edge, Flare Blitz 5 IV.

I am happy to take those mons all at lvl 50 except for rotom, i wish to trade for lvl 1. Sure, whenever you are free we can then do the trade. As for the trading with yourself part... couldn't you just trade by pokemon bank? unless you are trading on Sun and Moon? (because i dont trade on sun or moon sorry forgot to mention).

Thanks!
    Azhaii

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi RNC

Apologies i was meant to say Blaziken lv50 Adamant, Speed Boost ♂ Low Kick, Protect, Stone Edge, Flare Blitz 5 IV.

I am happy to take those mons all at lvl 50 except for rotom, i wish to trade for lvl 1. Sure, whenever you are free we can then do the trade. As for the trading with yourself part... couldn't you just trade by pokemon bank? unless you are trading on Sun and Moon? (because i dont trade on sun or moon sorry forgot to mention).

Thanks!
    Azhaii

Ok already leveled them except the blaziken, but grabbed the lv50 rotom as it was the only one in there with the moves that you listed, I already got these on my event game and ready to trade, so there is no 2 trades needed here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Ok already leveled them except the blaziken, but grabbed the lv50 rotom as it was the only one in there with the moves that you listed, I already got these on my event game and ready to trade, so there is no 2 trades needed here.

Ok no worries. Sounds good to me. Just out of curiosity, if i was to request lvl 1 for each, would they all be evolved already? or do they take their pre-evolved form? Sure well i will be ready to trade tonight.

My FC is 3668 8900 2440
    Ign is D.Chen

I will see you at 9 tonight? also, i will give you a free shiny charm- squirtle and bulbasaur as appreciation for your effort. =)

Thanks
    Azhaii

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok no worries. Sounds good to me. Just out of curiosity, if i was to request lvl 1 for each, would they all be evolved already? or do they take their pre-evolved form? Sure well i will be ready to trade tonight.

My FC is 3668 8900 2440
    Ign is D.Chen

I will see you at 9 tonight? also, i will give you a free shiny charm- squirtle and bulbasaur as appreciation for your effort. =)

Thanks
    Azhaii

No they are lv1 pre evos, only the rotom was timid (if I remember right) and didn't have those moves, but what time is it for you now? it is almost 10pm where I at.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    No they are lv1 pre evos, only the rotom was timid (if I remember right) and didn't have those moves, but what time is it for you now? it is almost 10pm where I at.

Oh lol, its 2 pm here i am in Sydney Eastern AU UTC +10 time zone. Hmmmm...so when its 9 here it will be 5 am your time? lol dont think that will work...unless we trade perhaps tomorrow? i can space out time to trade at around 6 am in the morning, which is 2 pm your time?

Sorry i f...ed. up ....i thought they would be evolved already....in that case, may i take them all as you have offered still Except for Banette? i always wanted a shiny Shuppet =). ONLY if that is not too much trouble.

Azhaii

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Oh lol, its 2 pm here i am in Sydney Eastern AU UTC +10 time zone. Hmmmm...so when its 9 here it will be 5 am your time? lol dont think that will work...unless we trade perhaps tomorrow? i can space out time to trade at around 6 am in the morning, which is 2 pm your time?

Sorry i f...ed. up ....i thought they would be evolved already....in that case, may i take them all as you have offered still Except for Banette? i always wanted a shiny Shuppet =). ONLY if that is not too much trouble.

Azhaii

They are already evolved at l50, ot lv1s, those you asked for were lv50, now l100 fully evolved, but time zone difference might make it hard, is there any way you can trade around the time time we have been talking tonight? Meaning from when I first posted today or any time after that?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    They are already evolved at l50, ot lv1s, those you asked for were lv50, now l100 fully evolved, but time zone difference might make it hard, is there any way you can trade around the time time we have been talking tonight? Meaning from when I first posted today or any time after that?

Sorry RNC you lost me. So are the mons all at level 100 now? i thought i asked for level 50 lol. Sure, the time we have been talking about was 9pm Sydney time right? which is 6hour and 30 minutes later for me. Will you be ok to trade then? because it will be 5 am your time isnt it? i am confused...=\

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Sorry RNC you lost me. So are the mons all at level 100 now? i thought i asked for level 50 lol. Sure, the time we have been talking about was 9pm Sydney time right? which is 6hour and 30 minutes later for me. Will you be ok to trade then? because it will be 5 am your time isnt it? i am confused...=\

OK sorry about that, they were lv50, it is mentioned in my post that you can get them at lv1, but I thought you wanted them to lv100, I did level them 100 for you, but if you want them lv50 or lv1, do let me know, as for time, right now it is 10:30ish for me, I can trade from about 6:30ish til later (when ever I get tired) my time any day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    OK sorry about that, they were lv50, it is mentioned in my post that you can get them at lv1, but I thought you wanted them to lv100, I did level them 100 for you, but if you want them lv50 or lv1, do let me know, as for time, right now it is 10:30ish for me, I can trade from about 6:30ish til later (when ever I get tired) my time any day.

Oh ok no worries. Thanks for being patient with me RNC i appreciate it. If i could please have them all at level 1 would be fantastic! =)

Is it 10:30 pm on your end or 10:30 am? and as for 6:30ish till later is that am or pm too? What time zone are you in =)? so i can work this out. I will try to meet your time.... , otherwise we can try to work it out =).

Thanks
    Azhaii

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Oh ok no worries. Thanks for being patient with me RNC i appreciate it. If i could please have them all at level 1 would be fantastic! =)

Is it 10:30 pm on your end or 10:30 am? and as for 6:30ish till later is that am or pm too? What time zone are you in =)? so i can work this out. I will try to meet your time.... , otherwise we can try to work it out =).

Thanks
    Azhaii

Ok lv1s it is then, I will get those ready for you and it's 10:40pm here, so 6:30pm my time will work for me.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I may be a bit later than 6pm my time, but only if we have to go out of town tomorrow, but will be here, so keep that in mind, this out of town thing just came up a bit ago for me, but not 100% sure we going yet or not, will find out when we wake up tomorrow.

EDIT: BTW, list your FC and IGN so I can go ahead and register you please.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    I may be a bit later than 6pm my time, but only if we have to go out of town tomorrow, but will be here, so keep that in mind, this out of town thing just came up a bit ago for me, but not 100% sure we going yet or not, will find out when we wake up tomorrow.

EDIT: BTW, list your FC and IGN so I can go ahead and register you please.

OK no worries.

Yep: My FC is 3668 8900 2440
    IGN: D.CHEN

Thanks
    Azhaii

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Just wanted to post again since I near the bottom again, but wanted to stop in and let every one know that I will not be active that much for a bit due to health issues that most already know about, but I will try to be here as much as I possible can.

Back