• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
Years
  • hey RNC, i don't think i saw you mention this in your thread, are your EV'd pokemon redistributable?
    One Last Note, I Clone My Pokes, So, If You Don't Want A Clone, Don't Ask To Trade With Me!!

That good enough for you? ^^ (I assume you mean by redistributable unlimited and able to be kept on trading over and over again right?)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Yes, you can trade any thing you get from me, but if it has 1 of my OT's on it you have to credit it me for them please!! :)

Thanks for the help Gaara!!

Sorry every one that was here last night night for my giveaway, but my services went out and wouldn't let me connect. :(

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
    Years
  • No problem ~RNC~.

Hey, did you notice the posts on the previous page with Imperator161? I just want to make sure you did. I don't know what you want to do (give him the shinys he wanted or make him wait) but you accidentally skipped him and I told him I'd tell you so I am keeping my word.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • No problem ~RNC~.

Hey, did you notice the posts on the previous page with Imperator161? I just want to make sure you did. I don't know what you want to do (give him the shinys he wanted or make him wait) but you accidentally skipped him and I told him I'd tell you so I am keeping my word.
    Yeah, I'm gonna take care of it, he pm'ed me and I couldn't believe I missed it!!
    hey, could i have a shiny stone, razor fang and a lucky egg?

Yes, catch me on here please and you can have those!! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Thanks, RNC, for clearing everything up from Sunday and trading me the Pokemon I asked for! I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to straighten everything out.

For anyone else who is looking at this thread and hasn't traded with RNC before, I'd just like to add that I think she's a nice, reasonable, and easy-to-work-with trader who cares about making sure that everyone she trades with ends up feeling satisfied. I know that I'm not exactly a well-known poster, and RNC already has a great reputation, but since it never hurts to have more positive "customer reviews" of sorts, I figured I'd add that I would definitely recommend RNC to anyone who is looking for someone reliable to trade with.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Thanks, RNC, for clearing everything up from Sunday and trading me the Pokemon I asked for! I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to straighten everything out.

For anyone else who is looking at this thread and hasn't traded with RNC before, I'd just like to add that I think she's a nice, reasonable, and easy-to-work-with trader who cares about making sure that everyone she trades with ends up feeling satisfied. I know that I'm not exactly a well-known poster, and RNC already has a great reputation, but since it never hurts to have more positive "customer reviews" of sorts, I figured I'd add that I would definitely recommend RNC to anyone who is looking for someone reliable to trade with.

That was really more than I expected!! Thank you soooooooooooo much, please do enjoy the pokes and come again next Sunday please!! :)

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Hey RNC I'm interested in these!

Togekiss lv100 Mild Checked
    HP 324
    Atk. 139
    Def. 197
    Sp. Atk. 353
    Sp. Def. 259
    Spd. 221

Moves: Aura Sphere, Air Slash, Hyper Beam, Nasty Plot

Shiny Tangrowth lv100 Modest Checked
    HP 336
    Atk. 205
    Def. 344
    Sp. Atk. 350
    Sp. Def. 124
    Spd. 113

Steelix lv100 Relaxed Checked
    HP 276
    Atk. 243
    Def. 521
    Sp. Atk. 131
    Sp. Def. 140
    Spd. 81

Moves: Earthquake, Double-Edge, Iron Tail, Crunch

Let me know what you'd like, Please PM me because you are in a very different timezone and i think it would be easier to contact me if you PM please.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • hey im here, i fell asleep on accident are you still around?
    It's ok, I can trade with you here in just a bit please!!
    Hey RNC I'm interested in these!

Togekiss lv100 Mild Checked
    HP 324
    Atk. 139
    Def. 197
    Sp. Atk. 353
    Sp. Def. 259
    Spd. 221

Moves: Aura Sphere, Air Slash, Hyper Beam, Nasty Plot

Shiny Tangrowth lv100 Modest Checked
    HP 336
    Atk. 205
    Def. 344
    Sp. Atk. 350
    Sp. Def. 124
    Spd. 113

Steelix lv100 Relaxed Checked
    HP 276
    Atk. 243
    Def. 521
    Sp. Atk. 131
    Sp. Def. 140
    Spd. 81

Moves: Earthquake, Double-Edge, Iron Tail, Crunch

Let me know what you'd like, Please PM me because you are in a very different timezone and i think it would be easier to contact me if you PM please.
    Do you have a thread I can check please??
    Hi RNC. I amn really interested in TRUTH. I have a flawless Ev'd Lv.100 Manaphy up for trade. If you would like something else, CMT :)

For Truth I need 2 or 3 ev'ed pokes, offer please!!

Kerse

bleh
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    ok i actually only need the lucky egg now, i figured out where to get the other things

Back