• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
  • i think some one is sucking up >.<.... btw she is more than just patient she also generous and all around awesome.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    Like I said before, take your time, I am very patient!! :)

I'm sorry I don't know whats going on. I admit this is my first time trading over wi-fi. I'm trying to connect to the wi-fi plaza and my signal strength is green but I keep getting an error. :'(

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    I would like to get your Gamestop Jirachi (Adamant), i can offer a TRU REgigigas or a UT Mewtwo (modest)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    Ok, now I don't even see you there??

Omg I'm so sorry, Im at a new wi-fi area I think the firewall is messing with my wi-fi. So sorry to take up your time, I will try to fix my wi-fi later but you can go ahead and move onto the next person. I will try again next week for your giveaway. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Omg I'm so sorry, Im at a new wi-fi area I think the firewall is messing with my wi-fi. So sorry to take up your time, I will try to fix my wi-fi later but you can go ahead and move onto the next person. I will try again next week for your giveaway. :)

I'm still trying, I don't mind, you have been great in all of this!! Try 1 more time, you never know!! :)
    You do the invite please!!

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • hey RNC if you wanna continue with your giveaway i could try to get them to her for you, if she doesnt mind

Back