• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

fgd233

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Well tomorrow was supposed to be my dat off, but I'm down and out for a bit, Sorry to all, but you 3 will get your pokes when I get this fixed please!! :)
    Just PM or VM me whenever you get your problem solved. I'm on all the time! :)

angelteama

viva mexico!
    Years
    hey, dont mean to be a bother, but i was wondering if u had decided what u were going to want, im adding around 30 new ev'd pokemon if u want to wait.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    hey

hey there just wondering if i could get a shiny munchlax and a shiny yanma...since you have a complete pokedex lol should i just wait for your sunday giveaways?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    hey rnc! i really need a move tutor serivce lmk if you can help me i do have some eggmoved pokes that are really nice CMT thanks a million!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    hey rnc! i really need a move tutor serivce lmk if you can help me i do have some eggmoved pokes that are really nice CMT thanks a million!

I am sooo sorry`:(, but I can not help atm, my wifi connector went down Sunday night, I am currently waiting on a replacement, if you still need it when I can trade again, do let me know please!! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    yep i still will hahahaha i havent unlocked the BF thing on oneof my games and this is my last pokemon and its like the ultimate pokemon shiny munchlax lvl 1 with outrage thunderbolt ice beam and flamethrower! is there anything i could trade for your service so we already have the trade figured out?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    yep i still will hahahaha i havent unlocked the BF thing on oneof my games and this is my last pokemon and its like the ultimate pokemon shiny munchlax lvl 1 with outrage thunderbolt ice beam and flamethrower! is there anything i could trade for your service so we already have the trade figured out?

Every thing I offer is free, so no worries, my connector is coming from Cal. and I'm on the east coast, hope to have it soon!!

Back