• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
  • By the dark gods I get lost in this place. . . well, I have a few shiny Pokemon I can hand over, and I only have two 6G Event Pokemon at the moment because I was a dope and didn't mind the fine print (didn't play, oh well) and I shot myself in the foot because trying to complete my dang Vivillon list is aggravatingly difficult (missing the Pokeball Vivillon and The Fancy Pattern).

Since I haven't been in a year, I'm still a tad confused about the rules. Does trading shiny Pokemon include your refusal to take shiny Pokemon? Or is it you won't trade for example, your shiny weedle for a shiny Gyarados? As far as events go, I think you already have the ones I have (SUM2013 Palkia/Dialga/Girantina)+(HA Torchic/Halloween Pumpkaboo) rendering them kind of obsolete.

If you're willing to take shiny Pokemon for the Vivillons I have (which wouldn't matter if you don't take Shiny Pokemon for events anyway):

a Shiny Ditto (Adamant) lvl 72
    Shiny Chimchar (jolly) lvl 6
    Shiny Illumise (naive) lvl 13
    Shiny Horsea x2 lvl 25
    Shiny Poliwhirl (adamant) lvl 40
    and a shyny Pelipper (hardy) lvl 30

and I think I have a Regice of yours (~RNC~ #65462?) from ages ago. . .
    If need be I can go into further detail.

Feel free to thump me with a phone book if I don't quite get the rules.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • By the dark gods I get lost in this place. . . well, I have a few shiny Pokemon I can hand over, and I only have two 6G Event Pokemon at the moment because I was a dope and didn't mind the fine print (didn't play, oh well) and I shot myself in the foot because trying to complete my dang Vivillon list is aggravatingly difficult (missing the Pokeball Vivillon and The Fancy Pattern).

Since I haven't been in a year, I'm still a tad confused about the rules. Does trading shiny Pokemon include your refusal to take shiny Pokemon? Or is it you won't trade for example, your shiny weedle for a shiny Gyarados? As far as events go, I think you already have the ones I have (SUM2013 Palkia/Dialga/Girantina)+(HA Torchic/Halloween Pumpkaboo) rendering them kind of obsolete.

If you're willing to take shiny Pokemon for the Vivillons I have (which wouldn't matter if you don't take Shiny Pokemon for events anyway):

a Shiny Ditto (Adamant) lvl 72
    Shiny Chimchar (jolly) lvl 6
    Shiny Illumise (naive) lvl 13
    Shiny Horsea x2 lvl 25
    Shiny Poliwhirl (adamant) lvl 40
    and a shyny Pelipper (hardy) lvl 30

and I think I have a Regice of yours (~RNC~ #65462?) from ages ago. . .
    If need be I can go into further detail.

Feel free to thump me with a phone book if I don't quite get the rules.

Ok here comes the phone book :laugh:
    Sorry I missed this earlier, but that one would be my regice, ok, rules are made to be broken I haven't even read them in years, but since I already have all of the 4th and 5th gen. shinys, at the moment I am only looking for 6th gen. shinys that I don't have (Kalos star), I don't mind to trade an event that I own for a shiny that I don't have with the blue Kalos star, so keep that in mind when you post back.

Years
  • Hello RNC! This is the first post I've made in a very long time. (And on a new account, under a new name for that matter. Figured it was time to drop the name I came up with when I was 11. Shoo, 11 years ago, too. Too long I stuck to that childish name of mine.)

Anyways, I had sold my X and Y after getting bored alone. Over a year later and I'm living with my girlfriend who I managed to get infatuated with the GBA/DS Games. Yes, yes I am no longer going to have to play alone.

Anyhow, we picked up 3DSs and OR for me and AS for her on Christmas and I've finally caught all the legendaries, got my breeding items, and have gotten my story team to 90 or so. It's time to get back in to my love for breeding. I'm a bit stuck, though. I don't have really anything to offer other than my future services to you. I can be of immediate help as far as that's concerned. I consider myself a rather masterful breeder.

Anyhow, I need Ditto(s). Ideally, of course, some decent, nature-varying. But even a single trashed Ditto would work. Hell, I'm not even sure if you have ORAS by reading your first several posts. Or that we could trade between ORAS and XY. I'm sure you'll know a bit more about this than I. I have not resubscribed to Pokemon Bank as I have no need of it yet.

Anyways, if there's anything you're willing to help me with, or that I can do for you, I'd very much appreciate your time in form of response. Thanks a lot, RNC!

I eagerly await a response, thanks again for your time!

Last edited:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Ok here comes the phone book :laugh:
    Sorry I missed this earlier, but that one would be my regice, ok, rules are made to be broken I haven't even read them in years, but since I already have all of the 4th and 5th gen. shinys, at the moment I am only looking for 6th gen. shinys that I don't have (Kalos star), I don't mind to trade an event that I own for a shiny that I don't have with the blue Kalos star, so keep that in mind when you post back.

Then that would be the Illumise I snagged. I looked and didn't see an Illumise in the Kalos box (I assume you're collecting the Blue Pentagon or 'blue star' Shiny Pokemon). So if'n you want it. . . I'm not much of one to hunt down the shiny Pokemon, but I really want to complete my Vivillon collection, and by what's been laid out Illumise if the only Pokemon acceptable or eligible for trading.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello RNC! This is the first post I've made in a very long time. (And on a new account, under a new name for that matter. Figured it was time to drop the name I came up with when I was 11. Shoo, 11 years ago, too. Too long I stuck to that childish name of mine.)

Anyways, I had sold my X and Y after getting bored alone. Over a year later and I'm living with my girlfriend who I managed to get infatuated with the GBA/DS Games. Yes, yes I am no longer going to have to play alone.

Anyhow, we picked up 3DSs and OR for me and AS for her on Christmas and I've finally caught all the legendaries, got my breeding items, and have gotten my story team to 90 or so. It's time to get back in to my love for breeding. I'm a bit stuck, though. I don't have really anything to offer other than my future services to you. I can be of immediate help as far as that's concerned. I consider myself a rather masterful breeder.

Anyhow, I need Ditto(s). Ideally, of course, some decent, nature-varying. But even a single trashed Ditto would work. Hell, I'm not even sure if you have ORAS by reading your first several posts. Or that we could trade between ORAS and XY. I'm sure you'll know a bit more about this than I. I have not resubscribed to Pokemon Bank as I have no need of it yet.

Anyways, if there's anything you're willing to help me with, or that I can do for you, I'd very much appreciate your time in form of response. Thanks a lot, RNC!

P.S. - In post 8, you write the word "except" when it should be "accept." Just a bit of a typo, I'm somewhat a grammar Nazi. And having perfect grammar never hurt anyone. I'll delete this little note as soon as you confirm you've seen it. :)

I eagerly await a response, thanks again for your time!
    Sorry for the delay, I have been busy, but if you were here before you know I don't mind to help when ever I can, I know right now I have at least (I think) 9 dittos that I got in a trade for cloning for some one, you can have every one of them if you like, they should all be different natures,just let me know and very nice that you got back into it.
    Then that would be the Illumise I snagged. I looked and didn't see an Illumise in the Kalos box (I assume you're collecting the Blue Pentagon or 'blue star' Shiny Pokemon). So if'n you want it. . . I'm not much of one to hunt down the shiny Pokemon, but I really want to complete my Vivillon collection, and by what's been laid out Illumise if the only Pokemon acceptable or eligible for trading.

Catch me on here and PM me the trade please, I will answer those faster than in here.

Years
  • Sorry for the delay, I have been busy, but if you were here before you know I don't mind to help when ever I can, I know right now I have at least (I think) 9 dittos that I got in a trade for cloning for some one, you can have every one of them if you like, they should all be different natures,just let me know and very nice that you got back into it.

Catch me on here and PM me the trade please, I will answer those faster than in here.

Well thank you so much for your consideration. I'm available now if you like. I also, actually, in the time got a Japanese Calm Ditto if you wouldn't mind cloning it for me? I tried to get a hold of Cyclone a couple days ago but he contacted me today while I was at work and don't think he's going to be available tonight. Anyways, I'll add your FC and I'm ready when ever is best convienent for you. :)

I have many, many, many HA Vulpix w/ Heat Wave/Extrasensory that are Flawless (31/xx/31/31/31/31) if you're interested. I have both genders, you can have a pair if you want.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Well thank you so much for your consideration. I'm available now if you like. I also, actually, in the time got a Japanese Calm Ditto if you wouldn't mind cloning it for me? I tried to get a hold of Cyclone a couple days ago but he contacted me today while I was at work and don't think he's going to be available tonight. Anyways, I'll add your FC and I'm ready when ever is best convienent for you. :)

I have many, many, many HA Vulpix w/ Heat Wave/Extrasensory that are Flawless (31/xx/31/31/31/31) if you're interested. I have both genders, you can have a pair if you want.

Holding my tongue... but let me add you and I don't mind to clone for you either, if you ever need it just PM me, use the fc under my sig, not the one in it and do not give me any thing special for these, I normally toss the pokes I get but dittos I can always give away.

BTW that was a ditto the I got years ago and still do have it, the Jap. one you speak of.

Years
  • Holding my tongue... but let me add you and I don't mind to clone for you either, if you ever need it just PM me, use the fc under my sig, not the one in it and do not give me any thing special for these, I normally toss the pokes I get but dittos I can always give away.

BTW that was a ditto the I got years ago and still do have it, the Jap. one you speak of.

Popping online now. Heh, holding your tongue? Regarding? :P

Years
  • Incoming Review:

Very willing to help and more than trustworthy. I gave her a Calm Perfect (6IV) JAP Ditto and she did not hesitate at all in helping me clone it. In addition I asked for a trash Ditto (A request prior to receiving the JAP Ditto), and she went above and beyond to help me not with 1, not 2, but 9 differently natured Dittos with their own sets of 31 IVs. I could not be more happy.

Thank you so much RNC for all that you do. No doubt one of the most reputable and trustworthy members of the community. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Incoming Review:

Very willing to help and more than trustworthy. I gave her a Calm Perfect (6IV) JAP Ditto and she did not hesitate at all in helping me clone it. In addition I asked for a trash Ditto (A request prior to receiving the JAP Ditto), and she went above and beyond to help me not with 1, not 2, but 9 differently natured Dittos with their own sets of 31 IVs. I could not be more happy.

Thank you so much RNC for all that you do. No doubt one of the most reputable and trustworthy members of the community. :)

Your welcome and if you not mind put that review in my review thread, it's under my sig with a link and if you need any thing else don't hesitate to ask.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • Are you willing to trade one of your Darkrai's? i dont really have a preference of which one, i just need one for my pokedex. here is what i have to offer:

Shiny Charmeleon
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Blaze
    IV: 31/31/xx/xx/31/xx

Shiny Eevee
    nature: Lax
    Ability: Anticipation
    IV: xx/xx/31/xx/xx/31

Shiny Shuppet
    Nature: Quirky
    Ability: Frisk
    IV: xx/31/xx/xx/31/xx

Shiny Feebas
    Nature: Sassy
    Ability: Oblivious
    IV: xx/31/xx/xx/xx/xx

i also am in the process of soft resetting for more of those event Beldums from ORAS, if you needed more of them.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Are you willing to trade one of your Darkrai's? i dont really have a preference of which one, i just need one for my pokedex. here is what i have to offer:

Shiny Charmeleon
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Blaze
    IV: 31/31/xx/xx/31/xx

Shiny Eevee
    nature: Lax
    Ability: Anticipation
    IV: xx/xx/31/xx/xx/31

Shiny Shuppet
    Nature: Quirky
    Ability: Frisk
    IV: xx/31/xx/xx/31/xx

Shiny Feebas
    Nature: Sassy
    Ability: Oblivious
    IV: xx/31/xx/xx/xx/xx

i also am in the process of soft resetting for more of those event Beldums from ORAS, if you needed more of them.
    Sorry for the delay, but I can trade you a Darkrai, not a problem, just PM me after 6pm US ESTtime and we can trade. I think I mihght like the feebas, but only if it's Kalos caught or hatched? If not I'm good.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • Sorry for the delay, but I can trade you a Darkrai, not a problem, just PM me after 6pm US ESTtime and we can trade. I think I mihght like the feebas, but only if it's Kalos caught or hatched? If not I'm good.

the feebas in question was caught in ORAS, so would that make you lose interest?

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
    Years
  • Hello RNC! Long time no see! You were a big help to me a few years back when I started my breeding projects. I know I made mistakes by editing the pokemon, but I haven't done that and I breed completely legit pokemon now. I breed competitive pokemon, so if you want anything bred or to clone let me know! For example, I recently bred a shiny kangaskahn in OR with Double Edge, scrappy, Adamant nature, and I think 3-4 31 IVs! I alsop have a 5 IV, 4 egg move, adamant, HA female poochyena you could have! I want to thank you for the help you gave me back then!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello RNC! Long time no see! You were a big help to me a few years back when I started my breeding projects. I know I made mistakes by editing the pokemon, but I haven't done that and I breed completely legit pokemon now. I breed competitive pokemon, so if you want anything bred or to clone let me know! For example, I recently bred a shiny kangaskahn in OR with Double Edge, scrappy, Adamant nature, and I think 3-4 31 IVs! I alsop have a 5 IV, 4 egg move, adamant, HA female poochyena you could have! I want to thank you for the help you gave me back then!

Welcome back and I really don't need any thing atm but if I come up with any thing that I do I will let you know.

Back