• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~RNC~'s Every Kind Of Pokemon Shop *Growing And Up-Dated Daily*

Luigi12895

The Green Machine
    Years
    ~RNC~, can I ask you something?

Someone thought the Shokotan Pichu I traded them was hacked because of the date.

Isn't the date on your pichu July 8th 2009 or something? Because I thought the date was supposed to be incorrect, or something.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    ~RNC~, can I ask you something?

Someone thought the Shokotan Pichu I traded them was hacked because of the date.

Isn't the date on your pichu July 8th 2009 or something? Because I thought the date was supposed to be incorrect, or something.

No, the date is like that because of the date on the ds, I have had that check by a secure member and it's legit.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    No, yours it not a hack, and no the movie didn't give out fasley dated ones.
    You have the same one as I and it is 100% legit, I have checked it with legal.exe and a secure member checked it with hex editing.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Your very welcome, I am currently having all of mine check again, I do this as the new programs come out, just to make sure.
    I HATE hacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    hey can i get shiny entei raikou and suicune. i know their free but if you want anything from my thread just ask
    oh and aggron too plz

Luigi12895

The Green Machine
    Years
    Hey.
    I know they are free, but do you want anything for:
    472.Shiny Gliscor lv22 Hardy (ut)?

I have:

Shiny EV'd Cloyster
    Shiny EV'd Gyarados
    Shiny EV'd Scizor
    Shiny EV'd Salamence if you want any of them in exchange.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hey.
    I know they are free, but do you want anything for:
    472.Shiny Gliscor lv22 Hardy (ut)?

I have:

Shiny EV'd Cloyster
    Shiny EV'd Gyarados
    Shiny EV'd Scizor
    Shiny EV'd Salamence if you want any of them in exchange.

You can give me one of those ev'ed later, I don't feel like switching games atm. Meet you there.

Back