• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~RNC~'s Every Kind Of Pokemon Shop *Growing And Up-Dated Daily*

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    "147. Dratini lv19 Adamant (ut)" this shiny dratini, can this be renamed?

goldemuse6

Muse
    Years
  • Interested in a Shiny UT Adamant Dratini, Shiny Level 100 bold Suicune, Shiny BT (berry cleansed) Impish Regigigas, or Shiny UT japanese Mew for Calm Celebi?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • "147. Dratini lv19 Adamant (ut)" this shiny dratini, can this be renamed?

No, sorry, it can't be.

goldemuse6 Interested in a Shiny UT Adamant Dratini, Shiny Level 100 bold Suicune, Shiny BT (berry cleansed) Impish Regigigas, or Shiny UT japanese Mew for Calm Celebi?

Give me a few minutes to get those together.

gawi5 Your Shinies are free? Am I reading that correctly?

Yes they are free.

goldemuse6

Muse
    Years
  • you can pick 2 3 is the max.

And yes you can have the dratini ootzie

And goldemuse6, my regi is lonely nature and not touched.

I was trying to offer those to you for the Celebi XD But If theyre close enpough to where you confused them for yours, its probably a no.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok let me finish up this trade I'm in and I'll grab all the pokes and register everyone, and meet you all there.
    Ootzie is 1st, then goldemuse, then gawi, then no more for the day with the shinys.

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    May i have Shiny Serviper and Shiny sableye? and do u have king's rock,Deepseascale,deepseatooth by any chance? ill trade u something for them.

Back