• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hahah all good! Sorry, I was real busy this weekend so I wasn't able to get to ya. @@ I'll be around at my weekday times this week (though I'll be a little later tonight, probably like 7-8ish).

I see you online, if you have the time, we could trade :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Oh! i got a shiny 31/31/31/31/x/31 Jolly Lucario if interested!, also i got a shiny yveltal (not the one you traded me) :D I'm not sure which one is it exactly both from the event, but one is bold and the other hasty, let me know which one is the one you gave me :P ahh :( and lucario has pokerus and a flawless adamant shiny aegislash :D

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Strange, I thought I replied. Must've lost them while i was busy at work. @@

I see you online, if you have the time, we could trade :)
    Sorry, I was at work; I'm only available for trade 6-10 PM my time on the weekdays, otherwise I'm only online to check messages. @w@ This message is being posted around 7:30 PM my time on Mon night for reference!

Oh! i got a shiny 31/31/31/31/x/31 Jolly Lucario if interested!, also i got a shiny yveltal (not the one you traded me) :D I'm not sure which one is it exactly both from the event, but one is bold and the other hasty, let me know which one is the one you gave me :P ahh :( and lucario has pokerus and a flawless adamant shiny aegislash :D
    Ho ho, once again I'm not in need but I could be interested. What's Lucario's ability, and does it have a nickname? And what's this about flawless Adamant Aegislash? I have one so are you saying that's what you want? :0

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
    Greetings, Im very interested in your UT Flawless/Near-Flawless Shiny Scizor.
    Was looking trough your stuff and would give you a CPR-Shiny Aurorus for it.

Shiny-Aurorus , Pokéball, (M)
    OT: Oberyn
    ID: 16754
    Level:74
    Nature: Timid
    Abilty:Refrigerate
    Attacks:
    Frost Breath
    Hyper Voice
    Earth Power
    Ancient Power
    DVS: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    EVS: 6 HP / 252 SPa/ 252 Speed

Would you be intersted in a trade? (also have a CPR-Shiny Archeops)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Greetings, Im very interested in your UT Flawless/Near-Flawless Shiny Scizor.
    Was looking trough your stuff and would give you a CPR-Shiny Aurorus for it.

Shiny-Aurorus , Pokéball, (M)
    OT: Oberyn
    ID: 16754
    Level:74
    Nature: Timid
    Abilty:Refrigerate
    Attacks:
    Frost Breath
    Hyper Voice
    Earth Power
    Ancient Power
    DVS: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    EVS: 6 HP / 252 SPa/ 252 Speed

Would you be intersted in a trade? (also have a CPR-Shiny Archeops)
    Hello! I have no idea what CPR means, but Aurorus seems awesome! If there's something else that interests you I'd like info on Archeops too!

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
    Hello! I have no idea what CPR means, but Aurorus seems awesome! If there's something else that interests you I'd like info on Archeops too!
    CPR means something like " competetive play ready". It stands for a perfect Dvs-Mon which is already EV trained. If it isnt EV trained its a CP -> a Mon that is perfect for training when you are heading for PVP.
    The Info for my Archeops would be:

Shiny-Archeops, Pokeball (M)
    OT: Victoria
    ID:36637
    Level: 55
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Defeatist
    Attacks:
    Acrobatics
    Earthquake
    Taunt
    Roost
    DVS:31/31/31/12/31/31
    EVS: 6 Def/ 252 Atk /252 Speed

If you were intersted in it aswell I would like to have your UT Flawless/Near-Flawless Shiny Tyrunt,
    so that it would be a 2:2 trade in the End :-)
    (also btw, nice thread was searching trade forums and yours gives alot of Variety !)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    CPR means something like " competetive play ready". It stands for a perfect Dvs-Mon which is already EV trained. If it isnt EV trained its a CP -> a Mon that is perfect for training when you are heading for PVP.
    The Info for my Archeops would be:

Shiny-Archeops, Pokeball (M)
    OT: Victoria
    ID:36637
    Level: 55
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Defeatist
    Attacks:
    Acrobatics
    Earthquake
    Taunt
    Roost
    DVS:31/31/31/12/31/31
    EVS: 6 Def/ 252 Atk /252 Speed

If you were intersted in it aswell I would like to have your UT Flawless/Near-Flawless Shiny Tyrunt,
    so that it would be a 2:2 trade in the End :-)
    (also btw, nice thread was searching trade forums and yours gives alot of Variety !)
    Is that what the kids say these days? We've use EVed NF/F (and IV instead of DV) since at least 4th Gen. I've been in the competitive sphere for 10 years and never seen those terms before. @w@

Anyway, sounds good to me! I'll have Scizor and Tyrunt cloned for you. I'm just about out of time for trading today, but I'll be around at my usual weekday times tomorrow night! (For reference, it's almost 9:30 PM on Mon night for me.)

Also thank you! I don't have as much variety as some people though, others have special ball Pokemon and other competitives, while I just have Shinies and Events.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Strange, I thought I replied. Must've lost them while i was busy at work. @@

Sorry, I was at work; I'm only available for trade 6-10 PM my time on the weekdays, otherwise I'm only online to check messages. @w@ This message is being posted around 7:30 PM my time on Mon night for reference!

Ho ho, once again I'm not in need but I could be interested. What's Lucario's ability, and does it have a nickname? And what's this about flawless Adamant Aegislash? I have one so are you saying that's what you want? :0
    Oh haha i suck at this trading thing, Jolly Lucario, Inner focus lvl 100

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Hahah all good! Ahh I was hoping it had it's HA, so no thank you. Sorry. @w@

ok :( no worries! hey, do you think i could have the charizard clone?, or help me clone this lucario? someone wants to trade me a shiny mew (which i've been wanting so bad since i started playing), and I find it a bit hard to part with it :P! it's ok if you're too busy! thanks for your time :D

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    ok :( no worries! hey, do you think i could have the charizard clone?, or help me clone this lucario? someone wants to trade me a shiny mew (which i've been wanting so bad since i started playing), and I find it a bit hard to part with it :P! it's ok if you're too busy! thanks for your time :D
    Sorry, I'm not home and won't be for some time (it's barely 10 AM on Tue lol). I do have Charizard cloned and ready to send back to you though!

Also, friendly warning to be wary of the Mew; unless it's from the Japanese Sea Chart event in 3rd Gen, it's a hack, and as it is there are so few that are confirmed to be legit that trading them is actually banned on this site. Just want you to be careful! c:

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Sorry, I'm not home and won't be for some time (it's barely 10 AM on Tue lol). I do have Charizard cloned and ready to send back to you though!

Also, friendly warning to be wary of the Mew; unless it's from the Japanese Sea Chart event in 3rd Gen, it's a hack, and as it is there are so few that are confirmed to be legit that trading them is actually banned on this site. Just want you to be careful! c:
    OMG THANKS I've been looking for stuff to tell if it's hacked and well, yes it is :P thanks a lot though, I've be looking for your wanted list :D cya later!!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    OMG THANKS I've been looking for stuff to tell if it's hacked and well, yes it is :P thanks a lot though, I've be looking for your wanted list :D cya later!!
    No prob!! (Mews are a tricky business especially since they're so rare; I've got one widely believed to be legit but even then we don't really know! @@) Also if yer ever not sure about hacks, you can always post in the hack check thread on here and someone will check it (including me)!

Looking forward to our next trade! Take care! c:

User19sq

Excuse me, I was looking at your currently-listed promotion. I have a shiny Goodra I don't care for, but it's sadly been nicknamed. Would that suffice at all? (I can't change it, since I'm not the OT.)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Excuse me, I was looking at your currently-listed promotion. I have a shiny Goodra I don't care for, but it's sadly been nicknamed. Would that suffice at all? (I can't change it, since I'm not the OT.)
    Agh sorry, I'm replying to you in the hack thread but not in my own thread! @w@ Nicknamed is wonderful! What is the nickname? And can you also tell me its nature?

User19sq

Agh sorry, I'm replying to you in the hack thread but not in my own thread! @w@ Nicknamed is wonderful! What is the nickname? And can you also tell me its nature?
    XDDDDD

Nickname: Ruby, with Modest.

User19sq

Ahh I have like 17 Modest ones but I really like that nickname. >w> So I'll take her! Feel free to choose 3 Shinies or equivalent~

Yeah, pretty, and fitting for a female too. XD

All I care about is the UT Aron, and have nothing else in mind. Unless you'd like to play nice and throw two darts, I think that'll be it.

FC Updated, registering yours.

EDIT: Actually, instead of two other shinies... might I ask for an, um, odd request?

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Yeah, pretty, and fitting for a female too. XD

All I care about is the UT Aron, and have nothing else in mind. Unless you'd like to play nice and throw two darts, I think that'll be it.

FC Updated, registering yours.
    Oh you sure? Yer certainly welcome to something else. I do also have a new Aggron I haven't posted if you'd prefer it:

Male, Lv. 55 *
    Impish (Sturdy)
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Def

User19sq

Oh you sure? Yer certainly welcome to something else. I do also have a new Aggron I haven't posted if you'd prefer it:

Male, Lv. 55 *
    Impish (Sturdy)
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Def

I'd rather start with tiny Aron, to watch it flourish before my eyes.

My odd request is only applicable if you intend to pick up Sun or Moon: I'm starting with Litten, but would like to attain a female, modest Popplio through a trade. My only intention for this is: planning ahead. Feel free to decline, as I'm sure the gender ratio can make this tedious (outside of breeding an egg, which I'm willing to accept as well if it means having my OT instead).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back