• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    I'd rather start with tiny Aron, to watch it flourish before my eyes.

My odd request is only applicable if you intend to pick up Sun or Moon: I'm starting with Litten, but would like to attain a female, modest Popplio through a trade. My only intention for this is: planning ahead. Feel free to decline, as I'm sure the gender ratio can make this tedious (outside of breeding an egg, which I'm willing to accept as well if it means having my OT instead).
    Heh, as you wish!

Hmm, I waaaaaas planning to start with Popplio on my US game, and since Sun and Moon are 3DS games I supposedly can still clone, so if I did SR and get one I could probably work it. It might take awhile though, and I'm not getting my US game until maybe Christmas time (though I'll have my Japanese game on release day haha). I'm not sure I could promise anything but I could try!

User19sq

Hmm, I waaaaaas planning to start with Popplio on my US game, and since Sun and Moon are 3DS games I supposedly can still clone, so if I did SR and get one I could probably work it. It might take awhile though, and I'm not getting my US game until maybe Christmas time (though I'll have my Japanese game on release day haha). I'm not sure I could promise anything but I could try!

Any way is fine with me. -w- If anything, nothing's stopping you from trading for one soon after launch, through your JP copy; I'm a bit stranded since I lack a constant internet connection, bringing me to:

I'm about to head home. So, do we trade now, or wait for this time in two days, when I'll be connected again? XDDDDD

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Any way is fine with me. -w- If anything, nothing's stopping you from trading for one soon after launch, through your JP copy; I'm a bit stranded since I lack a constant internet connection, bringing me to:

I'm about to head home. So, do we trade now, or wait for this time in two days, when I'll be connected again? XDDDDD
    That's true. Idk if I'd have the resources to get one tho, as I think we need to beat the game before we cna transfer things...maybe.

Uhh unfortunately it's late over her and I need to prepare for tomorrow, so unfortunately I'll have to put it off for a bit, sorry. @@ I'm always around at about a couple hours before this time tho, and should still be during this week!

User19sq

That's true. Idk if I'd have the resources to get one tho, as I think we need to beat the game before we cna transfer things...maybe.

Uhh unfortunately it's late over her and I need to prepare for tomorrow, so unfortunately I'll have to put it off for a bit, sorry. @@ I'm always around at about a couple hours before this time tho, and should still be during this week!

True, true...

Alright. I'll be back in two days, a bit earlier too. See ya then.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Hello! hey i noticed you already have one but i got a lvl 100 flawless female noivern, sbility is infiltrator but it's adamant nature, sooo if you're interested let me know :D

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Strange, I thought I replied. Must've lost them while i was busy at work. @@

Sorry, I was at work; I'm only available for trade 6-10 PM my time on the weekdays, otherwise I'm only online to check messages. @w@ This message is being posted around 7:30 PM my time on Mon night for reference!

Yeah I'll need to wake up early to catch you in the weekdays, we are (I think) 12h apart. {D:} So I think we'll be luckier during the weekends haha! I'm not in a hurry, but if you are, just tell me and I'll wake up early one morning :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Hello! hey i noticed you already have one but i got a lvl 100 flawless female noivern, sbility is infiltrator but it's adamant nature, sooo if you're interested let me know :D
    Welcome back! Heh, Adamant on a Noivern isn't a very good nature so I wouldn't be interested, but thanks for the offer as always! c:

Yeah I'll need to wake up early to catch you in the weekdays, we are (I think) 12h apart. {D:} So I think we'll be luckier during the weekends haha! I'm not in a hurry, but if you are, just tell me and I'll wake up early one morning :)
    Oh yeah no rush at all! Weekends tend to have to be the time due to timezones haha. @w@ I'll catch ya then!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    hey i have a shiny clefairy bold with 31/x/31/31/31/31 with magic guard
    the event keldeo ut Docile 31/x/x/31/31/x Justified
    and a shiny froakie timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 torrent
    let me know if you want any of these

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    hey i have a shiny clefairy bold with 31/x/31/31/31/31 with magic guard
    the event keldeo ut Docile 31/x/x/31/31/x Justified
    and a shiny froakie timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 torrent
    let me know if you want any of these
    Hi~ Ahh shame that the Clefairy has the wrong ability. I also have the other two already so I'm not interested, sorry! @@

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Hey! me again :P what about a japanese shiny charmander flawless, adamant and has dragon dance EM (not so impressive) in a luxury ball, also a flawless shiny metagross named Wonder allow, Jolly nature lvl 100, and a (imo cloned) mightyena, flawless adamant, lvl 100 but has a good amount of contest ribbons and full contest stats! let me know if interested in any!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Hey! me again :P what about a japanese shiny charmander flawless, adamant and has dragon dance EM (not so impressive) in a luxury ball, also a flawless shiny metagross named Wonder allow, Jolly nature lvl 100, and a (imo cloned) mightyena, flawless adamant, lvl 100 but has a good amount of contest ribbons and full contest stats! let me know if interested in any!
    You keep popping in and out all the time haha. xP I already have a Charizard like that but am interested in the Metagross. Is it ORAS-native, and if so can you tell me the Egg Obtained date and location as well as hatched date and location? That should be enough to tell if it's alright.

As for Mightyena, I already have a flawless Poochyena, and also max contest stats and all the ribbons is a good sign of a hack. You might wantto post more details in the hack check thread and see what others (though probably just me @w@) think.

Also! If you're interested in competitive Pokemon, you should head over to Babietje and JOBO's trade thread! They're always looking for new ones (and want far more than I do haha) and they're both cool dudes. ;3

Hey man!

I saw your shop and I thought I take a look, and there are some interesting pokemon here :)

Im interested in the following pokemon:

Shiny Competitive:

Solosis lvl 1.
    Mareep lvl 1. Male
    Snorlax lvl 1. Male
    Koffing lvl 1. Male

What I can offer in return? You may look for yourself :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zRMy36Ji9mz4vM-bv9976Um3_-ulnudm07srFk3I77o/edit?usp=sharing

Here is my spreadsheet :)
    SUP BRO?

Two NF and two F? I see I see. I would be interested in Chandelure, Pidgeot, and Staraptor only though, so please let me know which three you'd like!

P.S. Nidoking is definitely hacked as all Shinies from AuSLove.tv are. Just wanted to let you know!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    You keep popping in and out all the time haha. xP I already have a Charizard like that but am interested in the Metagross. Is it ORAS-native, and if so can you tell me the Egg Obtained date and location as well as hatched date and location? That should be enough to tell if it's alright.

As for Mightyena, I already have a flawless Poochyena, and also max contest stats and all the ribbons is a good sign of a hack. You might wantto post more details in the hack check thread and see what others (though probably just me @w@) think.

Also! If you're interested in competitive Pokemon, you should head over to Babietje and JOBO's trade thread! They're always looking for new ones (and want far more than I do haha) and they're both cool dudes. ;3

SUP BRO?

Two NF and two F? I see I see. I would be interested in Chandelure, Pidgeot, and Staraptor only though, so please let me know which three you'd like!

P.S. Nidoking is definitely hacked as all Shinies from AuSLove.tv are. Just wanted to let you know!
    Sure! the ability is clear body
    It's X or y native
    egg received: 8/16/2016
    hatched: 8/16/2016
    where: route 7
    And: Likes to thrash about
    Btw they are closed atm :P

Last edited:

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
    Sup Road its me again (xD)
    Checked my stuff with yours again and could offer you from what youre missing :

Shiny-Torterra,PokeBall (M)
    OT: Steve
    ID: 28086
    Level: 69
    IVS: 31/31/31/8/31/31
    EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 6 Def
    Ability: Shell Armor
    Attacks:
    Rock Polish
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake
    Wood Hammer

If youre interested , I would like to trade it for your Shiny-Rampardos(25/31/27/26/28/27)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Sure! the ability is clear body
    It's X or y native
    egg received: 8/16/2016
    hatched: 8/16/2016
    where: route 7
    And: Likes to thrash about
    Btw they are closed atm :P
    Oh cool, it checks out so I'll take it! Let me know what you'd like~

Oh huh, what a shame. They might be working on requests. Still, keep them in mind when they do reopen! c:

Sup Road its me again (xD)
    Checked my stuff with yours again and could offer you from what youre missing :

Shiny-Torterra,PokeBall (M)
    OT: Steve
    ID: 28086
    Level: 69
    IVS: 31/31/31/8/31/31
    EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 6 Def
    Ability: Shell Armor
    Attacks:
    Rock Polish
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake
    Wood Hammer

If youre interested , I would like to trade it for your Shiny-Rampardos(25/31/27/26/28/27)
    Welcome back~ c:

He looks great! I'm assuming he's either Jolly or Adamant, just let me know which haha. Also, I realized I haven't updated my lists yet, but I've got a new Cranidos that might be more interesting:

Male, Lv. 50 *
    Adamant (Sheer Force)
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def

Let me know Torterra's nature and which you'd prefer! And I'm glad you want something else as I realized I TOTALLY FORGOT to attach Garchompite to the last trade. orz Remind me when I tell you I'm cloning so I do it this time!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016

Oh huh, what a shame. They might be working on requests. Still, keep them in mind when they do reopen! c:

Welcome back~ c:

He looks great! I'm assuming he's either Jolly or Adamant, just let me know which haha. Also, I realized I haven't updated my lists yet, but I've got a new Cranidos that might be more interesting:

Male, Lv. 50 *
    Adamant (Sheer Force)
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def

Let me know Torterra's nature and which you'd prefer! And I'm glad you want something else as I realized I TOTALLY FORGOT to attach Garchompite to the last trade. orz Remind me when I tell you I'm cloning so I do it this time!
    Cool! let me know later when you're on! I'd like a shiny m evee (idc about nature :P) a shiny m froakie, and a shiny Beldum :D

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years

Welcome back~ c:

Male, Lv. 50 *
    Adamant (Sheer Force)
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def

Then I would be interested in your Cranidos, forgot Torterras Nature. It's adamant^^

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Cool! let me know later when you're on! I'd like a shiny m evee (idc about nature :P) a shiny m froakie, and a shiny Beldum :D
    I could give you a regular Shiny Eevee and Beldum, but the only Froakie I have is the flawless on which would be a 1:1 trade for Metagross, sorry. @w@ I've got normal Shiny Frogadier tho, Hasty or Timid, if you'd like!

Then I would be interested in your Cranidos, forgot Torterras Nature. It's adamant^^
    Good and good! I shall have him cloned for you. If yer still around for a bit I think I could manage the trade tonight, just need to finish up another trade and do the cloning.

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
    I could give you a regular Shiny Eevee and Beldum, but the only Froakie I have is the flawless on which would be a 1:1 trade for Metagross, sorry. @w@ I've got normal Shiny Frogadier tho, Hasty or Timid, if you'd like!

Good and good! I shall have him cloned for you. If yer still around for a bit I think I could manage the trade tonight, just need to finish up another trade and do the cloning.

Yeah I'll come around 8PM in your time if that's fine with ya :-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back