• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello~
I gave 2 of my little Moon Ball Rockruff to Phanton (1 Jolly, 1 Adamant), and he bred 2 Shiny Rockruff! :)
Spoiler:

If you're interested in them, they're yours :) I can also ask Phanton to nickname them ^-^

Road

beyond salvation
Years
yay!

are you available for trade?

My Info:

FC: 5301-3192-0144

IGN: Lilo

how many shinies am I allowed to get for the pokemon being offered?
Solgaleo and Lycanroc would be the equivalent of 2 normal Shinies, so I'd be okay sending you one of my competitive Shinies. One of anything from the list you posted before would be okay!
I am only available for trade at the times I have clearly listed on my front page. Please check those and compare them to your time zone, then let me know what day will work best.

Hello~
I gave 2 of my little Moon Ball Rockruff to Phanton (1 Jolly, 1 Adamant), and he bred 2 Shiny Rockruff! :)
Spoiler:

If you're interested in them, they're yours :) I can also ask Phanton to nickname them ^-^
Oh my good golly gosh, my prayers have been answered. ;;;w;;; I would definitely take both! For the female I would like Meiko as the nickname. The male I'll take without one.

The female is exactly what I've been wanting for ages, so I'll trade for her at 2x her price (so a total of 6ish normal Shinies or equivalent). The male I'll do 3, so they total to 9. If you and Phanton both want stuff, since you both worked on them, you are BOTH welcome to that 9 total so you can each choose anything you'd like. c: (Let Phanton know, if he's interested he can post here or I can post over in their shop about it.)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
I am only available for trade at the times I have clearly listed on my front page. Please check those and compare them to your time zone, then let me know what day will work best.

Oh my good golly gosh, my prayers have been answered. ;;;w;;; I would definitely take both! For the female I would like Meiko as the nickname. The male I'll take without one.

The female is exactly what I've been wanting for ages, so I'll trade for her at 2x her price (so a total of 6ish normal Shinies or equivalent). The male I'll do 3, so they total to 9. If you and Phanton both want stuff, since you both worked on them, you are BOTH welcome to that 9 total so you can each choose anything you'd like. c: (Let Phanton know, if he's interested he can post here or I can post over in their shop about it.)

I'm not sure why this was in my notifications, sine you're clearly talking to someone else in this post, but I can probably assume you're no long interested in my Pokémon...

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018

Oooh how generous of you! That's so nice :o I sent Phanton a message! If you can't schedule with him, I can take what he wants and give it to him, we usually have a fitting schedule ^-^ I'll tell you my wants along with his, hopefully it won't be too different, so maybe I can save you some time and just take exactly what he wants and clone that for me and him! :)

I got a few new bred Shinies as well if you'd like them: Bounsweet, Jolly, Love Ball, Leaf Guard
Eevee, Female, Adamant, Friend Ball, Anticipation
Croagunk, Male, Adamant, Safari Ball, Poison Touch
All of them are 31/31/31/x/31/31 :)

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I'm not sure why this was in my notifications, sine you're clearly talking to someone else in this post, but I can probably assume you're no long interested in my Pokémon...
Uh, no? I am talking to you? Since I quoted your post? And showed you that I said you can choose any 1 Pokemon from the list you originally asked from me? And then I said my available times are in my first post, so check there and let me know what works?

And I am doing the same thing in this post, clearly talking to you, ChaserSun2717, since I quoted you????

I respond to multiple people in one post hun. That's a thing you can do. >w>

Oooh how generous of you! That's so nice :o I sent Phanton a message! If you can't schedule with him, I can take what he wants and give it to him, we usually have a fitting schedule ^-^ I'll tell you my wants along with his, hopefully it won't be too different, so maybe I can save you some time and just take exactly what he wants and clone that for me and him! :)
Haha, I mean if you two want different stuff that's fine with me too! Whatever works!

EDIT: inb4 your edit, whoops. @w@ Are those stuff you bred yourself??

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Uh, no? I am talking to you? Since I quoted your post? And showed you that I said you can choose any 1 Pokemon from the list you originally asked from me? And then I said my available times are in my first post, so check there and let me know what works?

And I am doing the same thing in this post, clearly talking to you, ChaserSun2717, since I quoted you????

I respond to multiple people in one post hun. That's a thing you can do. >w>

Haha, I mean if you two want different stuff that's fine with me too! Whatever works!

OOOHHHHHHHH

MY BAD!

T_T
I'm stupid sometimes...

Um....

I'd like Pabu the furret, please

Road

beyond salvation
Years
OOOHHHHHHHH

MY BAD!

T_T
I'm stupid sometimes...

Um....

I'd like Pabu the furret, please
HA, nah it's alright! I was just a little surprised that you seemed so dejected, like no bro I still got you!

Pabu it is~ I'll jot down the trade. Any idea what day would work for you? I am only on to check messages today, my next available time would be tomorrow night for me (likely different in your time zone, specific times are in the opening post along with a time zone converter to help you out).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
HA, nah it's alright! I was just a little surprised that you seemed so dejected, like no bro I still got you!

Pabu it is~ I'll jot down the trade. Any idea what day would work for you? I am only on to check messages today, my next available time would be tomorrow night for me (likely different in your time zone, specific times are in the opening post along with a time zone converter to help you out).

I'm available at all times. just PM me when you're ready

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018

EDIT: inb4 your edit, whoops. @w@ Are those stuff you bred yourself??
Heehee you were quicker than me :P yup, I bred them myself! I did the Eevee because I fell in love with Leafeon all over again <3 But, I'm unsure what to Shiny breed next, do you have any idea for apriball/safariball Pokémon combination I could do? Or maybe you'd have a Shiny request? (I'll finish your order first):P

Phanton would like your Competitive Shiny Grubbin, Shiny Salandit and the Shiny Alolan Vulpix :)
For myself, I'd like some events actually! (If that's okay with you)
I noticed that people like Events A LOT. So what are your rarest/most in demand event? Which would you be willing to give me? :3

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
well, I'm available MOST times

lol

I'm on EST, jsyk
Yeah, that's at least 14 hours behind me, as I live in Japan. We'll see what happens tonight.

Heehee you were quicker than me :P yup, I bred them myself! I did the Eevee because I fell in love with Leafeon all over again <3 But, I'm unsure what to Shiny breed next, do you have any idea for apriball/safariball Pokémon combination I could do? Or maybe you'd have a Shiny request? (I'll finish your order first):P

Phanton would like your Competitive Shiny Grubbin, Shiny Salandit and the Shiny Alolan Vulpix :)
For myself, I'd like some events actually! (If that's okay with you)
I noticed that people like Events A LOT. So what are your rarest/most in demand event? Which would you be willing to give me? :3
Oh sweet! On second thought tho I'll pass on them (a Shiny Leafeon would be tempting but I already have an Adamant Eevee that might work). Hm...Love Ball Pokemon seem to be popular, so maybe a pink Shiny in that? Idk what though. Haha, I always have Shiny requests if you really wanna do something! My current list is out of date though, so I need to think on it a bit more.

Excellent! Did he mention if he wanted to trade with me directly or with you? Either way works for me~
Events are fine! You're welcome to anything obviously, just remember that Shiny events are worth 2. Hmm, tricky question. I know I'm one of the few that have the current Japanese events (absolutely sure I'm the only one with Saori's Machamp and the new Corocoro charizard), but I'm not sure what is most popular. Maybe my Pokemon Scrap events and the Aldora birds? Hyadain's Landorus and Mark's Machamp also get some attention from time to time.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Yeah, that's at least 14 hours behind me, as I live in Japan. We'll see what happens tonight.

Oh sweet! On second thought tho I'll pass on them (a Shiny Leafeon would be tempting but I already have an Adamant Eevee that might work). Hm...Love Ball Pokemon seem to be popular, so maybe a pink Shiny in that? Idk what though. Haha, I always have Shiny requests if you really wanna do something! My current list is out of date though, so I need to think on it a bit more.

Excellent! Did he mention if he wanted to trade with me directly or with you? Either way works for me~
Events are fine! You're welcome to anything obviously, just remember that Shiny events are worth 2. Hmm, tricky question. I know I'm one of the few that have the current Japanese events (absolutely sure I'm the only one with Saori's Machamp and the new Corocoro charizard), but I'm not sure what is most popular. Maybe my Pokemon Scrap events and the Aldora birds? Hyadain's Landorus and Mark's Machamp also get some attention from time to time.

Well, I'm free, so, whenever you get on is fine. I already registered your FC

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018

I can make the trade with you all at once, I already have the pup Nicknamed! We usually can trade every night so scheduling a trade between me and Phanton is way less of an ordeal. You won't have to schedule 2 trades :P

I'll take the Aldora Birds! :)
And in your 2008 section, the Pokémon Center Eevee, is it the Birthday Eevee with Celebrate? If it is, I'd like it please :)

I'll take a peek in you Shiny wants see if I can breed you anything! You'll have time to update it however, I'm finishing up your order this week :)

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I've got an imperfect 5IV competitively-bred shiny Jolly (Skill Link) Pikipek with egg moves Tail Wind & Roost in a normal Pokeball. She's nickname-able. I also have an imperfect 5IV nickname-able male shiny Jolly Steadfast Rockruff with egg moves Sucker Punch, Thrash, Thunder Fang, and Fire Fang in a Moon Ball. Additionally, I have a 6IV nickname-able shiny male Modest Bulletproof Jangmo-o in a normal Pokeball.

Finally, I have a nickname-able shiny Modest SPA Type: Null (SPA name Código Cero) that I legitimately SRd for myself in my SPA Pokemon Sun copy (I guess I have proof lol). It has an "Outstanding potential!" rating for its IVs.

All shinies are UT and bred/obtained by me.

I'm interested in your shiny Tapu Koko event! (: Would you be interested in one or any of my shinies for the event?

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I've got an imperfect 5IV competitively-bred shiny Jolly (Skill Link) Pikipek with egg moves Tail Wind & Roost in a normal Pokeball. She's nickname-able. I also have an imperfect 5IV nickname-able male shiny Jolly Steadfast Rockruff with egg moves Sucker Punch, Thrash, Thunder Fang, and Fire Fang in a Moon Ball. Additionally, I have a 6IV nickname-able shiny male Modest Bulletproof Jangmo-o in a normal Pokeball.

Finally, I have a nickname-able shiny Modest SPA Type: Null (SPA name Código Cero) that I legitimately SRd for myself in my SPA Pokemon Sun copy (I guess I have proof lol). It has an "Outstanding potential!" rating for its IVs.

All shinies are UT and bred/obtained by me.

I'm interested in your shiny Tapu Koko event! (: Would you be interested in one or any of my shinies for the event?
Ooo, I would actually be interested in Pikipek, Rockruff and Type Null, but all three of them is certainly too much just for Tapu (I'm trading him at 3 but any one of those would be enough). Would you like anything else besides it? Maybe I can interest you in an EVed/HTed battle-ready version of him, or trade the UT version as well as BR ready one for a couple of them? @w@

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Ooo, I would actually be interested in Pikipek, Rockruff and Type Null, but all three of them is certainly too much just for Tapu (I'm trading him at 3 but any one of those would be enough). Would you like anything else besides it? Maybe I can interest you in an EVed/HTed battle-ready version of him, or trade the UT version as well as BR ready one for a couple of them? @w@

Ah, would you be able to trade the UT Cinema shiny Genesect event + the shiny HP Ice Tapu Koko + one of your Hope Diancies for all three? (:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Ah, would you be able to trade the UT Cinema shiny Genesect event + the shiny HP Ice Tapu Koko + one of your Hope Diancies for all three? (:
Hmm, the equivalencies are a little off but I'll let it slide. I forgot to ask, what is the missing stat on Pikipek? I would like her to be nicknamed (not sure what yet, I'll think on it for the next post), but I'll take Rockruff and Type Null with no nickname.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hmm, the equivalencies are a little off but I'll let it slide. I forgot to ask, what is the missing stat on Pikipek? I would like her to be nicknamed (not sure what yet, I'll think on it for the next post), but I'll take Rockruff and Type Null with no nickname.

Would you like Type: Null in its original Spanish name, or nicknamed as Type: Null?
The Pikipek's missing stat is Sp. Def. I can attach a Bottle Cap to her, if you'd like.
Also, sorry about the equivalency. I wasn't really sure what to ask for. I could trade for just the Genesect and Koko!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Would you like Type: Null in its original Spanish name, or nicknamed as Type: Null?
The Pikipek's missing stat is Sp. Def. I can attach a Bottle Cap to her, if you'd like.
Also, sorry about the equivalency. I wasn't really sure what to ask for. I could trade for just the Genesect and Koko!
Oh no, Spanish name please. I think it's very cool, ;3

Oh lucky! I'd like to use her in LC and she needs Def on that set so she's fine! No need for a bottle cap, I have plenty. I would like her nicknamed Iris please!

It's a bit tricky; everything is technically only at most 4IV and therefore only counted as 1, but I doubled it since they're all nickname-able. Diancie isn't much of an add-on so I don't mind sending it over too (and then it's an even amount of Pokemon).

I have to work tomorrow but I could come on in the evening, maybe from 5 PM my time, as well as all day on Monday (10 AM to 10 PM). Let me know if those times would work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back