• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
Hmm, assuming I can find time I might take you up on it. I really don't know though; this week is definitely not possible as I have events every evening. @@
I understand, if you have time though, you can message me :) I check this forum often since i'm still on summer break

Years
Hello @RoadMart,

im interested at these Event-Pokes:

Pikachu Female, Lv. 50, Mild, UT, Pokerus PCNYa 00371
Shokotan Tropius (Female, Lv. 53, Jolly, UT)
Magmortar Male, Lv. 30, Quiet, UT
Magmortar Male, Lv. 70, Quiet, T
Pal City Mew (Lv. 50, Quirky, BT) <- What means BT? :o
E for All Manaphy (Lv. 50, Calm, UT)
JB Hi-Fi Manaphy (Lv. 50, Naughty, UT)

Please look at my list here, hope you find something - http://goo.gl/cN78sZ

Btw - the PCNYd Flygon is a hack.

And another question - you have the chance to get the coming Japanese Center Boss Events? :)

Greets~~

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello @RoadMart,

im interested at these Event-Pokes:

Pikachu Female, Lv. 50, Mild, UT, Pokerus PCNYa 00371
Shokotan Tropius (Female, Lv. 53, Jolly, UT)
Magmortar Male, Lv. 30, Quiet, UT
Magmortar Male, Lv. 70, Quiet, T
Pal City Mew (Lv. 50, Quirky, BT) <- What means BT? :o
E for All Manaphy (Lv. 50, Calm, UT)
JB Hi-Fi Manaphy (Lv. 50, Naughty, UT)

Please look at my list here, hope you find something - http://goo.gl/cN78sZ

Btw - the PCNYd Flygon is a hack.

And another question - you have the chance to get the coming Japanese Center Boss Events? :)

Greets~~
Hi! Sounds good. BT is defined in my OP (some EXP/EVs but not above its obtained level).

Only interested in Shiny Events for now, so maybe these four if it's okay?

Shiny Charizard - FRÜHL. 2015 (04015)
Shiny Gengar - OKT. 2014 (10134)
Shiny Zigzagoon - サファイア (21121)
Shiny Zigzagoon - ルビ- (21121)

Also, you seem to have a lot of events so you probably know your stuff, but what exactly makes you think it's a hack? Is it on a list somewhere?

Ah yes, my favorite question. The answer for now is no; the nearest Pokemon Center is still too far away to go that often. In general if I will go to future events, I will post about it.

Years
Hi! Sounds good. BT is defined in my OP (some EXP/EVs but not above its obtained level).

Only interested in Shiny Events for now, so maybe these four if it's okay?

Also, you seem to have a lot of events so you probably know your stuff, but what exactly makes you think it's a hack? Is it on a list somewhere?

Ah yes, my favorite question. The answer for now is no; the nearest Pokemon Center is still too far away to go that often. In general if I will go to future events, I will post about it.

Hello!

@Flygon - can only say what i saw on my german-forum.

Uhh so you wanna trade 7-4? :)

Btw - sadly with the Pkmn-Centre :(

Greets~~

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello!

@Flygon - can only say what i saw on my german-forum.

Uhh so you wanna trade 7-4? :)

Btw - sadly with the Pkmn-Centre :(

Greets~~
Hm, alright, I'll take it down for now, but I'll do further research.

Yeeeees, since Shiny Events are worth 2 normal Events based on my equivalencies. If you prefer 1-1 I'm happy to do that too haha, but there's no need.

Yeah, it is what it is. I live in the countryside and it costs A LOT of money and time to travel anywhere. Hence why I don't take requests for getting events, but will post about them if I go. >>
does anybody have a pokemon with pokerus that wants to trade me? Pleaseeeee :(
Uhh yes I can trade you something, but please don't make general posts like that in people's trade threads.

Years
Hm, alright, I'll take it down for now, but I'll do further research.

Yeeeees, since Shiny Events are worth 2 normal Events based on my equivalencies. If you prefer 1-1 I'm happy to do that too haha, but there's no need.

Yeah, it is what it is. I live in the countryside and it costs A LOT of money and time to travel anywhere. Hence why I don't take requests for getting events, but will post about them if I go. >>

Uhh yes I can trade you something, but please don't make general posts like that in people's trade threads.

Hello! :3

Ah great, but lets do a 7-7 trade ;)

Thats sad >.< But yea, all cost much ...

Greets~~

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello! :3

Ah great, but lets do a 7-7 trade ;)

Thats sad >.< But yea, all cost much ...

Greets~~
Ah, if you're sure?? In that case, how about these?

Shiny Zigzagoon - SAPHIRE (30317)
Shiny Zigzagoon - RUBY (30317)
Shiny Mamoswine - Arash (05034)

Years
Ah, if you're sure?? In that case, how about these?

Shiny Zigzagoon - SAPHIRE (30317)
Shiny Zigzagoon - RUBY (30317)
Shiny Mamoswine - Arash (05034)

Yea lets do it :)
But cant still say when im finished these - maybe tomorrow.

JOBO

o/_\O
Years
Hey there! :)

Would you be interested in trading your shiny 6iv timid Greninja for my shiny 6iv adamant Dragonite? Dragonite EM are Extreme speed, Iron tail, (Aqua jet can be relearned as well).

I'm also interested in your shiny 5iv modest Goomy. Would you trade it for my shiny 5iv timid Volcarona? The Volcarona is 30/31/31/31/31/31.

I'm also interested in getting 3 copies of the Dragonite/Volcarona cloned if thats alright.

My timezone is GMT-6
I'm pretty flexible so i'm sure we can set up a time!

Let me know what you think. Thanks ^_^

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
Hey Road,

I'm quite interested in the shiny Latios, the sigma event one I believe. I'm also interested in your cloning service. Especially since the shinies I have, I wouldnt want to lose.

So far I have a flawless shiny espeon, flawless shiny umbreon, flawless shiny elektrike, shiny haunter, shiny masquerain and shiny linoone. The last two captured by me, and have 1-3 flawless stats I believe. Also, the haunter apparently has 1 perfect stat.

I also have a few event pokemon and a flawless shiny registeel, which seem legit but will be checked further for hacks.

I would like any pokemon I trade to be cloned a few times.

^^

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Reminder that I still have no computer and will not be free until the end of the month, so while I am still setting up trades they cannot be completed yet. Thanks!

Hey there! :)

Would you be interested in trading your shiny 6iv timid Greninja for my shiny 6iv adamant Dragonite? Dragonite EM are Extreme speed, Iron tail, (Aqua jet can be relearned as well).

I'm also interested in your shiny 5iv modest Goomy. Would you trade it for my shiny 5iv timid Volcarona? The Volcarona is 30/31/31/31/31/31.

I'm also interested in getting 3 copies of the Dragonite/Volcarona cloned if thats alright.

My timezone is GMT-6
I'm pretty flexible so i'm sure we can set up a time!

Let me know what you think. Thanks ^_^
Hi hi!! Hm, normally I'm not all that interested in competitive Shinies, but seeing as my Shiny Dratini I was told was 5IV is actually only 4IV, Dragonite would be cool. (Can you tell me his EV spread?) As for Volcarona, unless it is nickname-able I wouldn't be interested, sorry. @@ I would trade Goomy for two normal Shinies or so tho!

Also, cloning is fine.
Hey Road,

I'm quite interested in the shiny Latios, the sigma event one I believe. I'm also interested in your cloning service. Especially since the shinies I have, I wouldnt want to lose.

So far I have a flawless shiny espeon, flawless shiny umbreon, flawless shiny elektrike, shiny haunter, shiny masquerain and shiny linoone. The last two captured by me, and have 1-3 flawless stats I believe. Also, the haunter apparently has 1 perfect stat.

I also have a few event pokemon and a flawless shiny registeel, which seem legit but will be checked further for hacks.

I would like any pokemon I trade to be cloned a few times.

^^
Hiya~ Would be interested in Masquerain and Linoone depending on their natures? Might also like Elektrike if you have something else you'd like. Cloning is fine.

JOBO

o/_\O
Years
Reminder that I still have no computer and will not be free until the end of the month, so while I am still setting up trades they cannot be completed yet. Thanks!

Hi hi!! Hm, normally I'm not all that interested in competitive Shinies, but seeing as my Shiny Dratini I was told was 5IV is actually only 4IV, Dragonite would be cool. (Can you tell me his EV spread?) As for Volcarona, unless it is nickname-able I wouldn't be interested, sorry. @@ I would trade Goomy for two normal Shinies or so tho!

Also, cloning is fine.
I managed to get a Greninja since posting so I no longer need him. Would you be interested in trading your 6iv Goomy for Dragonite? The Ev Spread is 252attk/252speed/4spdef. The Volcarona is not nickname-able.

I took another look and I'm interested in your 5iv Tyrunt as well. I have a few normal shinies that you can choose between. The shinies are: Sawk, Mienfoo, Dragalge, Octilleryx2(modest and mild), Vanillite, Relicanthx2(Timid and Careful), Wingull, Gible, Whismur, Sharpedo, Metagross, Charizard, Foongus, Dwebble, Psyduck.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I managed to get a Greninja since posting so I no longer need him. Would you be interested in trading your 6iv Goomy for Dragonite? The Ev Spread is 252attk/252speed/4spdef. The Volcarona is not nickname-able.

I took another look and I'm interested in your 5iv Tyrunt as well. I have a few normal shinies that you can choose between. The shinies are: Sawk, Mienfoo, Dragalge, Octilleryx2(modest and mild), Vanillite, Relicanthx2(Timid and Careful), Wingull, Gible, Whismur, Sharpedo, Metagross, Charizard, Foongus, Dwebble, Psyduck.
Man that's twice that's happened...really love being in a completely different time zone from everyone else.

Goomy for Dragonite sounds good. Ooo, Dragalge and Sharpedo wouldn't happen to be UT would they? Also can you tell me their natures?

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2016
Hello! What would you want for the Jarvis Gengar? I have an Arceus i redeemed myself

JOBO

o/_\O
Years
Man that's twice that's happened...really love being in a completely different time zone from everyone else.

Goomy for Dragonite sounds good. Ooo, Dragalge and Sharpedo wouldn't happen to be UT would they? Also can you tell me their natures?

I can imagine the timezone difference is annoying :/. I had made a random trade for what I thought was a normal shiny Greninja and it ended up being competitive. Sorry about that!

The Dragalge is untouched with a docile nature. The Sharpedo was part of my last play through team so it's been used. It's nature is rash.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2016
I´d really like the shiny competative greninja and/or charizard if that would be possible xP Can trade you victini or some other legendary if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back