• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
Hiya~ Would be interested in Masquerain and Linoone depending on their natures? Might also like Elektrike if you have something else you'd like. Cloning is fine.

Masquerain has the nature Serious and Linoone has the nature Gentle (I guess they arent the most attractive of natures :P )
If they are good enough, I'm sure I can think of an extra pokemon that I would like from your list for the Elektrike :P

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello! What would you want for the Jarvis Gengar? I have an Arceus i redeemed myself
Hi! Did you read my Wants post? c:
I can imagine the timezone difference is annoying :/. I had made a random trade for what I thought was a normal shiny Greninja and it ended up being competitive. Sorry about that!

The Dragalge is untouched with a docile nature. The Sharpedo was part of my last play through team so it's been used. It's nature is rash.
Ah I see. I'd be wary if it came from the GTS tho, you can never be sure!

Ooo, those both sound fine to me! (Assuming there's no nicknames, people fail to list those.)
I´d really like the shiny competative greninja and/or charizard if that would be possible xP Can trade you victini or some other legendary if you want
my fc is 4098-7084-2737 btw x)
Hi, please don't double post (edit your first post). Not really interested in anything not Shiny, please check Wants post. c:
Masquerain has the nature Serious and Linoone has the nature Gentle (I guess they arent the most attractive of natures :P )
If they are good enough, I'm sure I can think of an extra pokemon that I would like from your list for the Elektrike :P
Ahh, Masquerain would be cool but not too keen on Linoone. So Electrike (flawless right?) and Masquerain totals to 4 normal Shinies. You had wanted something that was 5IV? You could choose another 5IV if you want and that would be even~

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
Ahh, Masquerain would be cool but not too keen on Linoone. So Electrike (flawless right?) and Masquerain totals to 4 normal Shinies. You had wanted something that was 5IV? You could choose another 5IV if you want and that would be even~

I was asking for the Latias, which is flawless, shiny and an event pokemon right? So I'm not sure how that converts into normal shinies for you :P

JOBO

o/_\O
Years
Ah I see. I'd be wary if it came from the GTS tho, you can never be sure!

Ooo, those both sound fine to me! (Assuming there's no nicknames, people fail to list those.)

The Greninja is legit. I made the trade on PC and had it hack checked! :)

Neither of them is nicknamed! They both have my OT so if you want a nickname I can do that too. If this is all acceptable I'll set them aside for our trade! I may or may not need the cloning done, depending on whether my powersaves comes in the mail before we trade (darn amazon). Thank you for your quick responses ^_^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 28, 2020
I can breed you any the pokemon you listed in your flawlwss/near-flawless wants section. I would like the Shiny Yveltal (Lv. 100, Bold, UT, 31/19/31/x/31/31) if it is still available. PM me and we can figure out any details. Thanks!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Reminder that I still have no computer and will not be free until the end of the month, so while I am still setting up trades they cannot be completed yet. Thanks!
I was asking for the Latias, which is flawless, shiny and an event pokemon right? So I'm not sure how that converts into normal shinies for you :P
Oh right. I don't count it as an Event so it's just a flawless Shiny (3 normal Shinies or Equivalent). So Elektrike alone would be fine~
The Greninja is legit. I made the trade on PC and had it hack checked! :)

Neither of them is nicknamed! They both have my OT so if you want a nickname I can do that too. If this is all acceptable I'll set them aside for our trade! I may or may not need the cloning done, depending on whether my powersaves comes in the mail before we trade (darn amazon). Thank you for your quick responses ^_^
Oh okay, that's not what I know as a "random trade" so I was confused haha.

Cool, then I'll take them! c: No nicknames needed, I prefer ones that go into my collection without. I'm sure it'll come in sooner than I ma able to trade haha.
Are you gonna available tonight?
As you can see, unfortunately I wasn't. I am still too busy to trade unfortunately. Maybe by next week? Sorry for the wait, but real life comes first. >>
I can breed you any the pokemon you listed in your flawlwss/near-flawless wants section. I would like the Shiny Yveltal (Lv. 100, Bold, UT, 31/19/31/x/31/31) if it is still available. PM me and we can figure out any details. Thanks!
YAS I have been waiting for you breeders to show up haha. Sorry, I don't move to PM until a trade is set, hence this message.

Shiny Events are worth 2, so if it's possible, would you do the two Nidorans? If that's too tricky, Starly or one of the Skarmory sets would do too!

Years
Reminder that I still have no computer and will not be free until the end of the month, so while I am still setting up trades they cannot be completed yet. Thanks!

As you can see, unfortunately I wasn't. I am still too busy to trade unfortunately. Maybe by next week? Sorry for the wait, but real life comes first. >>
yeah, i can understand. sorry for pushing you. btw, i can help you breeding Starly and Goomy. or shroomish once i'm finish with my Shiny Snivy project. do you need them to be shiny or just normal one with 6 IVs?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 28, 2020
No problem! I should be able to do the Nidorans I'll get started tonight and let you know when I finish.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
yeah, i can understand. sorry for pushing you. btw, i can help you breeding Starly and Goomy. or shroomish once i'm finish with my Shiny Snivy project. do you need them to be shiny or just normal one with 6 IVs?
Oh not at all! I just want to be clear that I'm really busy haha. Those would be cool! Oh no, all competitives I want should be non-shiny, and 5IV is fine too if 6IV is too hard! c:
No problem! I should be able to do the Nidorans I'll get started tonight and let you know when I finish.
Cool! No rush as I'm still booked til the end of the month. Thanks a ton!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
UPDATE

- Added some warnings to my first post since no one seems to read.
- Updated some info to be more clear.

If all goes well, I should have a new computer by next week, and my schedule should calm down after that.
I AM STILL NOT AVAILABLE FOR TRADE but will keep everyone posted.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
New computer has come in and my schedule is dying down! I will work on cloning and coordinate trade times with everyone!
Thanks so much for your patience! c:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
New computer has come in and my schedule is dying down! I will work on cloning and coordinate trade times with everyone!

Yay ^^ I think I should update you, I managed to get a shiny Latias, so if you still want that electrike, I guess I shall choose something else? :P

Years
great news. can't wait to trade. interested some (huge amount actually) of your normal shinies. let me know if you're interested in some of my shiny in here . they are shiny (excluding the SL ones). some might be NFT, but i'll let you know if they are.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
Oh...I see. Sure, I'd still be interested.

Yeah, sorry :( I needed a Latios/Latias for my playthrough, otherwise I couldnt use him/her (diong a shiny only playthrough :P )

Anyway, I found some that are interesting. I would like the Shiny Absol with 5 perfect IV's, from the competitive section. By your rankings, he is worth 2 shinies?

If thats the case I would also like a Shiny Charmander, preferably the adamant one. :)

Let me know if thats fine. :)
Could you also clone the pokemons 2- 3 times for me, including the electrike? ^^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 28, 2020
I know you are busy until the end of the month I just wanted to let you know I have finished your pokemon!
Nidoran(M) nicknamed: Fletcher, IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31, nature: Timid, Ability: Hustle (HA)
Nidoran (F) nicknamed: Maria, IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31, Nature: Modest, Ability: Hustle (HA)
They do not have an IV of 31 for attack but since since both natures reduce that stat I assume that this is fine.
If there is anything wrong with those let me know and I will get a new one.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
great news. can't wait to trade. interested some (huge amount actually) of your normal shinies. let me know if you're interested in some of my shiny in here . they are shiny (excluding the SL ones). some might be NFT, but i'll let you know if they are.
I'm not sure how to read this. Are all the yellowed ones the Shinies you have? I 'm looking for any Shinies I don't have and it looks like you have a ton, so really just tell me how many you want and I'll choose ones in exchange haha.
Yeah, sorry :( I needed a Latios/Latias for my playthrough, otherwise I couldnt use him/her (diong a shiny only playthrough :P )

Anyway, I found some that are interesting. I would like the Shiny Absol with 5 perfect IV's, from the competitive section. By your rankings, he is worth 2 shinies?

If thats the case I would also like a Shiny Charmander, preferably the adamant one. :)

Let me know if thats fine. :)
Could you also clone the pokemons 2- 3 times for me, including the electrike? ^^
Sounds good! And yes I can do the clones as well. 3 clones each plus original? Can do as well.
I know you are busy until the end of the month I just wanted to let you know I have finished your pokemon!
Nidoran(M) nicknamed: Fletcher, IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31, nature: Timid, Ability: Hustle (HA)
Nidoran (F) nicknamed: Maria, IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31, Nature: Modest, Ability: Hustle (HA)
They do not have an IV of 31 for attack but since since both natures reduce that stat I assume that this is fine.
If there is anything wrong with those let me know and I will get a new one.
Ah thank you for letting me know! Both of those look just perfect, thank you! I'll jot down the trade. Would you like them cloned and sent back to you per chance?

Years
I'm not sure how to read this. Are all the yellowed ones the Shinies you have? I 'm looking for any Shinies I don't have and it looks like you have a ton, so really just tell me how many you want and I'll choose ones in exchange haha.
yes. the yellowed ones are shiny. looking for the un-yellowed ones to complete my shiny living dex.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
yes. the yellowed ones are shiny. looking for the un-yellowed ones to complete my shiny living dex.
Oh wow okay, that's a lot haha. I'm assuming you've already cross-referenced what you need with my lists so it comes down to how many you want to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back