• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Hey I noticed you have a shiny Riolelu and I would do anything for that :) I have read what you need and I dont think ive got anything to help with except a Breloom. I have a shiny Shroomish and can evolve it for you but Ive listed my best things to offer if theres something else you want for it?
    Shiny Aerodactyl
    Shiny Shroomish
    Shiny Eevee
    Event Meowth (knows Happy Hour)
    Zygarde
    Virizon (JPN)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Hey I noticed you have a shiny Riolelu and I would do anything for that :) I have read what you need and I dont think ive got anything to help with except a Breloom. I have a shiny Shroomish and can evolve it for you but Ive listed my best things to offer if theres something else you want for it?
    Shiny Aerodactyl
    Shiny Shroomish
    Shiny Eevee
    Event Meowth (knows Happy Hour)
    Zygarde
    Virizon (JPN)
    Indeed I do! I might be interested in Shroomish, but can you tell me it's nature? (And if it is UT.) I can evolve it myself so I would take it as it is. c: I also take any and all Lugia or Yveltal if you have those!

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Indeed I do! I might be interested in Shroomish, but can you tell me it's nature? (And if it is UT.) I can evolve it myself so I would take it as it is. c: I also take any and all Lugia or Yveltal if you have those!

Shroomish is completely untouched, lvl1, Female and Natue is Adamant :) I may have a Yveltal in the near future i could give, but none atm :(

Update: Does my shiny Shroomish (untouched) entitle me to more than 1 normal shiny? I just read your guidelines, I'm only really after Riolu but would be so cool if I can get another one :) (Shiny Alakazam?) all good if not but thought I'd ask just incase.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Shroomish is completely untouched, lvl1, Female and Natue is Adamant :) I may have a Yveltal in the near future i could give, but none atm :(

Update: Does my shiny Shroomish (untouched) entitle me to more than 1 normal shiny? I just read your guidelines, I'm only really after Riolu but would be so cool if I can get another one :) (Shiny Alakazam?) all good if not but thought I'd ask just incase.
    Oh excellent! The competitive one I have is Jolly so I'll take it~

UT alone does not entitle you to extra Shinies, no, sorry. If she has a competitive spread however, yes! Near-flawless Shinies are worth 2, while Flawless Shinies are worth 3.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Cool Beans :) I've added your FC so hopefully catch you soon :)

Just curious, how often do you come on? I'm just super excited for Riolu haha

Last edited:
    Years
    hey, i see Sealeo is on your list. is she the same with Spheal we traded before? if she is not, i'd like to include it and your Shiny Sentret to my trade-soon list we've agreed before. of course you may choose more Shiny for them.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Cool Beans :) I've added your FC so hopefully catch you soon :)
    My usual times are posted in my OP, though I'm not able to come on until tomorrow (my Fri) night. Also I don't always come on, so if there's a specific time that works for you that would be better. @w@
    hey, i see Sealeo is on your list. is she the same with Spheal we traded before? if she is not, i'd like to include it and your Shiny Sentret to my trade-soon list we've agreed before. of course you may choose more Shiny for them.
    Hi hi! It's the same Spheal probably, as I realized I have a competitive Spheal so I just evolved her. (Check the nature of whatever you have as I only have one that's Naive.) Just Sentret then? Then I'll add either Leavanny (if I hadn't already) or Darmanitan please~

Years
    My usual times are posted in my OP, though I'm not able to come on until tomorrow (my Fri) night. Also I don't always come on, so if there's a specific time that works for you that would be better. @w@

Hi hi! It's the same Spheal probably, as I realized I have a competitive Spheal so I just evolved her. (Check the nature of whatever you have as I only have one that's Naive.) Just Sentret then? Then I'll add either Leavanny (if I hadn't already) or Darmanitan please~
    awwh... that's too bad. i think you already put Leavanny on the list.i'll take the darmanitan from the bank first before we could trade, tonight? or tomorrow night? i don't quite remember.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    awwh... that's too bad. i think you already put Leavanny on the list.i'll take the darmanitan from the bank first before we could trade, tonight? or tomorrow night? i don't quite remember.
    Hahah sorry! @w@ Ah okay I had a feeling, then Darmanitan is good!

I think I may have said tonight, but I have another event after all so it'll have to be tomorrow night, sorry. @@

Years
    Hahah sorry! @w@ Ah okay I had a feeling, then Darmanitan is good!

I think I may have said tonight, but I have another event after all so it'll have to be tomorrow night, sorry. @@
    no worries. no need to rush. Friday i'm free after all.

Edit: bad news. I just hatched a Shiny Sentret today. i'll try to look for the other pokemon on your list. hopefully you have the one i still lack of.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    no worries. no need to rush. Friday i'm free after all.

Edit: bad news. I just hatched a Shiny Sentret today. i'll try to look for the other pokemon on your list. hopefully you have the one i still lack of.
    Hahah I don't think that's bad news! No worries, I do have ORAS so I can DexNav Darmanitan some other time. I've got everything cloned for the original trade so Friday will be easier! c:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Excellent, thank you! Please name him Paratrooper for me!

Cool , no rush! Keep me posted. c;

Hello! The Fletchling is ready! 31/31/31/x/31/31. Male, gale wings. Let me know if you want me to nickname it :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016

Awesome Ill see you tonight :) I'll be on most of the night and I'm only 2hrs ahead of you, so see you soon hopefully ;)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Hello! The Fletchling is ready! 31/31/31/x/31/31. Male, gale wings. Let me know if you want me to nickname it :)
    Yay thank ye! Please name him Eagle for me. I'll have what you wanted cloned soon!
    Awesome Ill see you tonight :) I'll be on most of the night and I'm only 2hrs ahead of you, so see you soon hopefully ;)
    Alright! I am around now but still need to clone Riolu. When yer around drop me a message and I'll let you know when I'm ready!

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Yay thank ye! Please name him Eagle for me. I'll have what you wanted cloned soon!

Done :) Let me know when the cloning is done and you are free to trade ^^ I also forgot to mention, is it possible to make the Phantump hold an everstone? :)

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Done :) Let me know when the cloning is done and you are free to trade ^^ I also forgot to mention, is it possible to make the Phantump hold an everstone? :)
    Cool! Uh I think I cloned them but I'll check and do so if not. I'm around for the rest of the day today (from this post onward) so if you spot me, drop me a VM! c: And yes that's totally fine! I'll make a note to add it as I sometimes forget haha. @w@

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hey! :)
    It's me again! I could breed you: Deino (F/M, Timid/Modest, EM Earth Power), for a shiny Dedenne
    What do you say? ^^

Dragonmasterxyz

King of Dragons
    Years
    Hello I am very interested in your store. I actually really like it as it has pretty much everything I want. So much so that I lack pokemon to trade....... But anyway I am interested in your Mild Shiny Charmander and Timid shiny Frogadier.

Years
    hi, it's me again.
    i'm interested for these following Shiny Pokemon:
    Tangela (F, Lv. 30, Calm, BT) *
    Delibird (F, Lv. 30, Sassy, UT) *
    Lotad (M, Lv. 5, Rash, UT)
    Seedot (F, Lv. 1, Modest, UT, 3IV) *
    Bidoof (F, Lv. 5, Hasty, UT)
    Galvantula (M, Lv. 100, Timid, EV SpA/Spd, nickname Jitter Bug)

and also Hyadain's Landorus.

i have several shinies to offer and also Junior Champion Kotone Yasune's Shiny Tyranitar to offer for the Landorus.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back