• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rob-120's Comix

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
    Bad Jokes/ Bad Punchlines: If there is a joke, its supposed to be stupid or funny...if its not funny...its just stupid...(I don't care about my jokes just to piss you off)

No real plot: Orly now...last time I checked...THERE WAS! Well...not in the first comic really but in the secound one and in KIRBY AND JADE ADVENTURES theres a story/plot...

Horrible speech bubbles: Well that what you get when you only have MS Paint and PowerPoint...

Mixing of sprite styles: WTH? Where? I WOULD NEVER!

God complex: OF COURSE THERES A GOD COMPLEX! ITS RANDOM COMICS! READ THE FLIPPIN TITLE ><!!!

How Sonic acts: Sonic is supposed to act like Sonic...if you mean this as in I don't make him act really stupid...well...thats how people have munipulated him, thats not truly how he acts all the time...

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Bad Jokes/ Bad Punchlines: If there is a joke, its supposed to be stupid or funny...if its not funny...its just stupid...(I don't care about my jokes just to piss you off)

No real plot: Orly now...last time I checked...THERE WAS! Well...not in the first comic really but in the secound one and in KIRBY AND JADE ADVENTURES theres a story/plot...

Horrible speech bubbles: Well that what you get when you only have MS Paint and PowerPoint...

God complex: OF COURSE THERES A GOD COMPLEX! ITS RANDOM COMICS! READ THE FLIPPIN TITLE ><!!!

How Sonic acts: Sonic is supposed to act like Sonic...if you mean this as in I don't make him act really stupid...well...thats how people have munipulated him, thats not truly how he acts all the time...

Get GIMP. problem solved

Foxhound is right, Sonic doesn't act like that. He has a laid-back slightly in-your-face aditude.

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
    I'll take what you said into consideration ArmyGuy...

Edit: CRAP! YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE SONIC THING >< !!! I'll fix that...

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

You sir, are an absolute idiot who obviously has no concept of how to make a comic. You feature stupid type faces in your comics because you blatantly can't even edit a simple sprite to do the expression.

Using paint is an absolute pussy out excuse. Most people use paint, you're just lazy. It's funny how you rag on at other comics for things you do, yet when someone points them out in your comic, you throw a fit.

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
    hmmm..your right, I'm lazy, yes I know there are problems that can and should be fixed, of course what your saying to me I could apply to you with you halfed-assed comic, dude, just stop talking dude...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    My comic is intentionally bad to highlight how Not to do it. You've never, ever seen a comic I've put effort into, because I tell you, they look a God sight better than these.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    The font isn't good. The text bubbles are a bad idea. Just because official comics use them doesn't mean you should.

And why is Metal Shadow saying "Bzzzzt"? A character shouldn't say "Bzzzzt" unless it's name is Rotom-(letter).

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
    hmmm...yeah your right about the whole metal shadow bzzt thing, a freind at my school pointed that out...

Hey! I like the classic text bubbles...I changed them from round to squarish already, maybe I'll change them again later when it really gets meesed up and, that text is just the normal set text and the font is the smallest I could get it without it killing itself (i think, I'll see if I can fix the font a little better)

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
    UPDATE

~OMG! I ACTUALLY HAVE FREINDS FROM SCHOOL HELPING ME WITH MY COMIXS >.< !!!

~Two new comics for Random Comics are coming out soon so watch for those

Employee News

~FREIND 1!!! (A.K.A. DUDE WHO WRITES STORY) I NEED A STORY LINE WRITTEN UP BY...ummm...SOON!!!

~Freind 2 (GUY WHO WRITES JOKES!) keep up the good work...

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    Nice use of sprites Connor... But yeah... the plot needs more work.
    Some artistic pointers from a fellow friend?

1) When you start a story, always have a background! The story needs a foundation to build off of. With out that. It's screwed.

2) PLOT HOLES!! A big boo-boo for story writing. If you tied the story up more properly, it would be action pack. Add rising action and falling action, like something that puts you at the edge of your seat, and end the comic short to something exciting to make the people poop in their pants to see the next comic.

3) You used Microsoft Paint, didn't you... I HIGHLY recommend you NOT to use MS Paint unless you're drawing it with a tablet and are just making a short picture. Seriously... use FireWorks MX. It's a heck of a lot better. Trust me.

4) IT'S NOT FUNNY! I don't know if it's supposed to be funny. But every great-heart felt-gets-your-girlfriend-tear-eyed story has a little humor in it. I know I'm being a jerk BUT IT'S funny... to Seiji that is...

5) MAKE THE FRICKEN CHARACTERS MORE BELIEVABLE! Always with characters you want to base them off of real people... unless you're godly at making people from the top of your head. The characters have to pop out of the page (not literally or all the characters and friends that I drawn in my comic to do every whim I wanted them to do would kill me with swords, knives, lances and what ever I drew them with.).

So pretty much follow that and your fine. I just created an account on this forum to see how you're doing ;)

Ciao (Dissapears in a dramatic mist of smoke, as the crowd gasps at my amazing exiting pose with two fingers sticking out in a V shape standing for victory as the sounds of my foot steps leaves the stage.)

Oh yeah... You misspelled "friend" D:

Last edited:

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
    To sam: *bows* I am but a small amobea compared to you and your art skills...I will heed your advice...

To Seiji: What? That was funny but confusing at the same time...and you wrote in like...a run on...its going off to the side of the page on my computer >< !!!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    lol... nicely done... this is long... grueling... and i did laugh a bit... but im digressing. the speech bubbles were a bit mishped and misplaced, and a couple of times i was a bit lost... but it was very good never the less! great job...

i say from now on we name foxhound captain negativity! that seems to be all he posts!

wonthelotto10

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2008
    Connie, I normally wouldn't be writing to you. But here's the message: Ya gotta step up the plate. U wanna no what happens if u dont. LP becomes a sorority group, that's what! swear, man, I have recieved several grim preiews of our fate. There are no words to describe this. Okay there r but not on a pokemon website. anyhoo,Ya gotta step up the plate.

By the way got ur reply. -.-' Genius, man. PURE genius.

Last edited:

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    lol... nicely done... this is long... grueling... and i did laugh a bit... but im digressing. the speech bubbles were a bit mishped and misplaced, and a couple of times i was a bit lost... but it was very good never the less! great job...

i say from now on we name foxhound captain negativity! that seems to be all he posts!
    Sorry, but Matt's negativity is pretty acceptable, especially in this case.

"Very good" didn't even pop into my head when I was reading this. It's a mess, to be honest. Why people like you give smart people like Matt nicknames like that is beyond me. <_<;

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
    thx seiji and...Mobile TSK...WTH is all I got to say -___- i mean...are you trying topick a fight O.o ...because, thats just stupid, I can't get pissed off anymore by what you say ^^...I have found peace and tranquility...wich to find all I have to do is...EAT PIE ^(^.^)^ !!!

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Rob-120 you have shown repeatedly your incapability to take criticism. I am sorry, but if you're going to post comics on the internet, you're going to have to deal with people who actually can tell what a good comic is. Foxhound is not negative, he is only brutally honest.

Now, onto the actual comic. Your Sonic (Or whatever it is) comic is a disorganized and haphazardly placed comic with a style blend. Do not mix styles/generations of sprites in the same comic. Unless done perfectly, it looks horrible. You have a God/Author character, which is an amazing cliche and an excuse for you not to have a plot. Which you do not have. Not a respectable one, at least.

Your Kirby comics I did not bother to touch. Maybe later. Your Pokemon comics are also a generation blend. Must I reinforce this? DO NOT BLEND GENERATIONS. You also seem to have a knack for bad grammar and bad plots. I'm not sure if this comic was intentionally horrible, but it fails nonetheless. Here you have a generic Pokemon comic with generic Pokemon sprites and plot, with no humor whatsoever (Therefore taking any hopes of it being a good spoof comic OUT) and yet you seem to like arguing that it is better than everyone elses.

Frankly, listen to advice, read a few good tutorials, develop a nice plot, DON'T BLEND GENERATIONS, stay away from horrible recolors, and start over. Please don't go back to your Random Comics, and don't quit, just keep on doing as I said until you either become a better comic maker or move on. Now have a nice day.

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
    no see...what I do is..I take your criticisum...then I kill every other word you said so what I got out of what you said just now was...

~listen to advice, read a few good tutorials, develop a nice plot, DON'T BLEND GENERATIONS, stay away from horrible recolors~

Edit: Lol...you know whats funny is I didn't blend generations in my pokemon comic >< Get your eyes checked out man...(unless you count how I'm useing the national pokedex from Diamond and Pearl when I'm useing Fire Red overworld sprites...I think)

UPDATE

~ Because of hateful disgust to my Random Comics...Ashura's story will be in a seprate comic and the Advanced sprites will be in another comic...the god/author complex is going to stay with the Advanced comic because it goes with the
    plot dam it ><

Employee news

~THOMAS!!! GET YOUR BUTT ON THAT STORYLINE!!! ACCORDING TO THESE PEOPLE MINE SUX!!!

Last edited:
    Back