• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rob_thijs Competitive Shiny, Hidden Ability, Egg Moves and Rare Ball Shop [open for business]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    I do have a lvl 1 shiny Mudkip, Adamant, 6 IV's. Though it's torrent.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2015
    Hi, I'm interested in Dream Ball Pokemon with HA.
    There are just 7 left on my list from the Pokemon that I want.

LF: Tailow, Axew, Evoli, Riolu, Absol, Starly, Dratini

FT: Larvitar, Togepi, Shellos (East and West), Pidgey, Pidove, Horsea, Slugma (All HA Dream Ball with 4EM)

Maybe some of these Pokemon interest you for a trade. If you interested just say which you want.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Hi, I'm interested in Dream Ball Pokemon with HA.

FT: Larvitar, Togepi, Shellos (East and West), Pidgey, Pidove, Horsea, Slugma (All HA Dream Ball with 4EM)

Maybe some of these Pokemon interest you for a trade. If you interested just say which you want.

Thanks for your request in the tradeshop! I was busy doing some stuff and I will breed your pokémon tonight. It think I have them ready tomorrow!
    I will just take your 7 pokémon for what you ask;)

Would you be willing to trade me the shiny latias for my lv.100 timid shiny latios?

I prefer the legends at their catch level. So I can train them, the most fun part about this game. I know a lot of people like that get their pokés battle ready, but I'm not like those guys;)
    Can you offer anything else?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2015
    Thanks for your request in the tradeshop! I was busy doing some stuff and I will breed your pokémon tonight. It think I have them ready tomorrow!
    I will just take your 7 pokémon for what you ask;)

NP! That's what we call live. Thank you!
    Tomorrow is fine. I have from the most one in spare but some I have to breed, too.

There is just a tiny thing. I offered you all Pokemon that I have and are not in your list. So, I offered you 8 Pokemon (Shellos East and Shellos West are two Pokemon - They can't change the form. So, you need the (blue) east Shellos for blue offsprings and the other way around for (pink) west).
    I let you choose. Either we delete one from my list or add one from your list.

(If you choose add, I would say Larpras. - Just in cast to save time.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2015
    Just add Lapras and it's fine.. Didn't think about his colours ;)

As a Info for the time of the trade, I'm from Germany and has UTC+1, but if I saw it right, you have the same time zone.
    On weekdays, I can be online between 5pm-12am (UTC+1).

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • I'd like the Shiny Bunnelby and Skrelp. Check out my shop (link in my sig).

Hey I don't know if your offer is still standing but I would like to trade for the shiny Adamant Hawlucha and the shiny Adamant Pawniard.
    Can you let me know Pawniard is KB, otherwise I will choose another pokémon.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • I don't think so (will Double Check), but yes the offer is still standing.

BTW I just checked my old Sapphire game and found a Glalie with an Adamant nature and 25/31/26/10/23/30 IV's.
    If you want it I will trade it to Fire Red and teach it Body Slam, Explosion and Double-Edge.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Hi, I'm interested in Dream Ball Pokemon with HA.

I finished breeding your pokémon. Let me know when you will be able to make the trade.

Yes please.

I transfered Glalie to my X game and took the 2 shiny pokémon out of the bank. Let me know when you will be able to make the trade.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2015
    I finished breeding your pokémon. Let me know when you will be able to make the trade.

Thanks, that is great.
    And that's a great timing. I have the next few hours time (from now to 5-6 hours) for a trade.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • After school? And if you want you can choose something more 4 Glalie ;)

Can you check if Pawniard, Charmander, Sableye or Swablu are KB?
    I would like to trade:
    - Skrelp for Hawlucha
    - Bunnelby for Pawniard (if KB)
    - Glalie for Charmander, Sableye or Swablu (if KB)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back