• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rock Climb with Overworld Animation

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
Years
So just notifying, there is a bug with the rock climb downwards where it put you character just sitting on land (the surfing animation without surf base).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
So just notifying, there is a bug with the rock climb downwards where it put you character just sitting on land (the surfing animation without surf base).

Yeah I don't think I ever finished it. I was trying to work out how to better handle downwards travel a month or two ago and lost interest. The official games never had down as an option, anyways.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Apr 5, 2022
Hello, I pasted the script below pfield_fieldmoves and above main, and I put the sprites in Graphics>Pictures>Animations>Rock Climb, but I get this error when I playtest-

Spoiler:

Is there anything else I had to do? How can I fix this?

(sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm very new to this.. and thanks in advance)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
This script was made for older versions of PE (v16 & 17). If you want to use it with a more recent version, see this port here.

...It appears I forgot to note that the resource got ported. I've added a note to the OP.

Back