• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Plot; Humanity's Plight (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ok, I'm like, super pissed off right now. I just finished my sign-up, but it logged me out when I was saving the changes. And, I'm SO not doing all that over again, so sorry, but, I'm going to withdraw from the RP.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    ((Sorry to hear that Bell...))

Leon, hesitantly shuck David's hand. "Um… I pleasure to meet you two…" He said, he felt somewhat comfortable with these two, at least he knew them somewhat. Sneasel got out from under the Torchic, smiled warmly, and jumped behind it, tapping it on the shoulder, then running a distance,, wanting to start a game of tag. Leon just smiled. "I know exactly what you mean, I think the pokemon that a bound with the most is Night over there and, BP."

He said pulling out a pokeball, releasing the large dog pokemon. "She was my first pokemon, we've been through a lot, she's great." He said petting the Arcanine, it smiling brightly, it too would have joined in on the fun, but it was much to big, so it just stayed with her owner.

"Your Uncle's pretty cool Prea, I just wish he could understand that even if I would make a great researcher, It's just not what I want to do, plus my pokemon couldn't stand spending all there time in a lab, right guy?" The two pokemon then turned to him, and nodded, they both had a love battle. "I'm just glad that he didn't call me a week earlier, I just beat Norman, I just hope I don't miss the Silver Conference because of this…" Lean said relaxing in the seat.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "I personally wouldn't mind being a Pokemon researcher," said Trin thoughtfully. "I love to learn about Pokemon but it would be hard being cooped up all the time," she paused to watch Chikorita sneak up behind Sneasel and leap onto its head then continued, "you know, I bet there are researchers that do a lot of traveling and battling. There must be, you can't learn everything in a lab."

She sat in silent thought for a moment then grinned, realizing she hadn't introduced herself properly. "Oh yeah, I'm Trinity Elzamoki, but everyone calls me Trin." She shifted in her seat and looked towards the door. "When are they gonna come and tell us why we're here? I don't like just sitting for so long."

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "So sorry I'm late..." gasped a girl with brilliant orange hair, died at the tips with a crystaline blue. She seemed as though she came here in a bit of a rush, and didn't realize how rude she was to merely barge in like a complete fool. Beside her stood a rather regal looking Espeon, whose pelt was a slightly darker purple pigment compared to most, and the jewel upon her head glistened more towards the pink side rather than the red. Eve gave the impression that she was utterly embarassed by the situation, and stood there with an intense look in her large, feline eyes.

She sits herself down, without waiting, and the Espeon follows, still showing signs of embarassment. Meg had already missed the introductions, and her normally pale face was burning a deep crimson out of utter embrassment. Her voice lowers to a rushed talk rather than an embarassed squeal, and she hung her head. The Espeon merely sat on her lap, showing no interest in the Pokemon playing nearby. It wasn't that she was rude, it was merely the fact that she had no need. She was more of a serious sort of nature.

"I left my Dragonite in the lab, so I had to surf and walk all the way here...trust me, it was a very complicated route..."

She blushes again. "Pardon me asking, but did I miss anything?"

Clow

Years
    Leon smiled a bit. "I'll admit, Elm is right, I would make a fantastic researcher, and maybe I'll end up becoming one in a few years, but right now it just does appeal to me right now, It's just that simple." Leon said petting Burnpaw. "But I do like learning interesting facts about pokemon, I've already let Elm study some of my pokemon from Honen."

Sinic said just leaning back on the chair, he was up late last night, and was a bit tired. He then noticed someone else has joined the group, a girl. "Calm down, you haven't missed a single thing, just relax, I'm sure we'll get are explanation soon, I just hope it's important." Leon said, closing hos eyes, as mellow as could be.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    ((oh poop on a stick, stuff is picking up for me at college, so I'm gonna withdraw too, but stick to just one RP or so, I'll read into this one though and see what the story's all like..Sorry Axel n.n ))

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: If you don't mind, I'd like to get the ol' RP brain working again. So, behold!

Name: Artemis Consel

Purpose of Pokemon Journey: To help to get back to living life as it was, before all of these terrible things happened; also, to pursue his old dream - finding out if any of the rumors he had heard as a child were true.

Appearance:Artemis is a healthy young lad. At a solid 6 foot, he weighs only about 125 pounds. He has blondish hair down to his neck that covers part of his face. He's handsome, and has nice facial features (beautiful eyes, nice hair, good teeth) but isn't muscular at all. His eyes are a soothing gray that seem to reflect his mood into other who gaze into them. His usual apparel consists of dark grey slacks, a white T-shirt, (portraying a Mawile's giant jaws gaping open at the viewer, along with the text, "Bite Me.") a dark grey jacket with the ensignia of the high school he attended embroidered above his left breast, and black converse hi-tops with neon green laces.

Personality: Artemis is quite a bit like the tales of Mew, which tell of it being a happy, carefree individual. However, like Mew, he's easily startled, and he can be very reserved towards people who don't give him the right "vibe." While not exactly a psychic power, he posseses a certain instinct, a "sixth sense" if you will. This allows him to tell when something is about to go wrong, or is going wrong, or vice versa. He can be quite bipolar at times, and depending on such trivial things as the weather, or hearing something on the news can shift his mood from bouncy and bubbly to reserved and lonely. He loves to play little tricks on people, provided he's in the mood, and he can be rather flirtatious. (again, when the mood suits.) Under the happy exterior, a confused, terrified boy is just searching for a way to cope.

History:Born and raised in Ecruteak City, both his parents lived and worked in an age old, family owned inn, which Artemis has lived all his life. Ever since the time he could walk, he loved to sneak out of his bed and listen to the old tales told by travelers and mariners alike who frequented the tavern. Being the nature of the city as well, many monks would barge in and yell about a various spirit that was going to haunt them all. (At this, just to be funny, Artemis would flick the lights on and off a few times, just to freak everyone out.) All sorts of people came and went through the inn. (Some of his favorites included a man named Ignov, who was a big beefy man from some foreign country who married his Jynx, and a skinny man named Horace who insisted every time that he came into the bar that he was turning into a Bellsprout ever since the guards at the tower had thrown him out the window.) So, naturally, Artemis became very familiar with the surrounding regions, along with any tall tales that accompanied them. He dreamed of being an explorer one day, and finding out if any of those tales were true. However, he would never get the chance. One fateful day, 2 years ago, while resting in a Goldenrod Inn late one night, a scientist representing Neo Team Rocket abducted him and his pokemon, and began to test a new strain of an obscure virus, that combined Human DNA with Pokemon DNA, in such, giving them some physical characteristics of their pokemon, as well as some of their specific powers. However, this strain of the virus was different. It hoped to accomplish 2 things.

1. Remove as much as possible of the Anthromorphic effect of the virus - effectively creating an espionage unit capable of wreaking havoc on places hard to get to while in such an otherwise noticable form
    2. Morph humans into Pokemon that they had no exact genetic data - essentially to extract the DNA of a pokemon through something else.

The experiments were a huge success. By taking bits of previous genetic material from Mewtwo, the Neo Rocket Scientist was able to extract partial data of Mew - however, since Mewtwo is a genetically altered clone, Mew's genetic material was garbled and scrambled. This effect caused Artemis to not have any of mew's stronger physical advantages (i.e flight, force-field, etc) but he still retained Mew's personality, and some of his minor abilities (minor telekinesis, mind reading, an ability to calm those around him.) After a year and a half of grueling experiments, a freak lab accident released all the "humans," including Artemis. Escaping the lab into the massive Goldenrod, he ran for his life, his Pokemon belt now safely latched back onto his belt. Leaping onto the Monorail, he landed in Saffron. (He'd never been to Kanto) From there, scared and disconnected from his family, he headed south into Vermillion City, looking for something to take his mind off of the horrible experimentation he had endured.

From there, Artemis tried to compete in the Indigo League challenge, but discontinued after only recieving 3 badges. After recieving the marsh badge from Sabrina, the psychic master told him something that would send him off unto another journey. She stared deep into his mind, and informed him of his destiny.. to meet the legendary Mew!

However, Artemis doubted this. It was probably just Mew's DNA in my brainwaves that led her to think that. However, he couldn't shake the idea that it might somehow be true. Deeply brooding, he walked out of the Saffron Gym, and ran smack into Professor Oak, who was in a hurry to get somewhere. Apologizing deeply, Artemis helped the Professsor retrieve his things, but the Professor looked curiously at Artemis. Are you busy, my boy? he asked. Shaking his head no, Artemis returned the professor's interested gaze. Come with me, then..

Pokemon in Party:

Girafarig - "Melody." Female.

Melody is the type of girl who always cares about her appearance. She is very vain, and very proper. She can't stand to be dirty in any way. If someone around her is acting foolish or un-dignified in any way, she becomes very embarrased. As a girafarig, she has two sides to every issue, but usually the back end handles any altercations or battles. However, she drops all of her dignity when she is battling. She fights very hard, and fights to win. Sometimes, her competetive nature intimidates Artemis.

Sharpedo - "Psycho." Male.

As his name suggests, Psycho is erratic and spontaneous. He loves to eat, and sometimes his hunger gets the best of him and he may attack others without provocation. For this reason, he's usually locked safe in his Pokeball. When he battles, he uses vicious bite attacks, and usually has a good deal of intimidation under his belt. Personality wise, he has a one tracked mind - he has to finish whatever he's doing before starting anew - this is dangerous in battle, when he needs to avoid an attack with his jaws firmly latched around a seperate opponent.

Swellow - "Robin." Female.

Robin is very protective of her team, almost like a mother figure. She manages to be able to patch them up after a battle, no matter how bad the injury. In battle herself, she is fearless and deadly, striking weak points, and making sure no harm comes to her family. However, it rarely comes to this, and Robin will only fight if it's the very last resort.

Jynx -"Jynx." Female.

Jynx is one of the three elemental triplets that was given to Artemis as a 15th birthday present, given to him by the Goldenrod breeders. Jynx herself is very sisterly and dependant of the other 2, and is always with them, even in battle. They all three share a bit of telekinetic link with each other, and find themselves completing each other sentences often.

Electabuzz "Electabuzz." Male.

Electabuzz is one of the three elemental triplets that was given to Artemis as a 15th birthday present, given to him by the Goldenrod breeders. Electabuzz can be spontaneous, but is always supportive of his siblings, helping them with whatever they need. They all three share a bit of telekinetic link with each other, and find themselves completing each other sentences often.

Magmar - "Magmar." Male .

Magmar is one of the three elemental triplets that was given to Artemis as a 15th birthday present, given to him by the Goldenrod breeders. Magmar is the "cool" one of the three, intellectual, calm, and possesing a good amount of leadership. He's often considered to be the leader of the triplets. They all three share a bit of telekinetic link with each other, and find themselves completing each other sentences often.

Pokemon in Party: None.

Legendary: Since Team Galaxy left, I think it'd be safe to give me Mew, no? Considering my history and personality, it'd really be the best. If not, then I guess Mewtwo.

Other: Artemis has a Pokegear, which can be used to contact him - he can also buy new cards at various shops around Kanto.

RP Sample:
    Slateport City - 5:30 PM

Slateport - a massive staple of Hoenn's power and money. As Julian stepped out of Earl's Pokemon Academy, (which happened to look exactly like the Goldenrod branch, complete with the horribly done neon sign of the spinning fat man, and broken window on the 2nd floor.) he realized that he had never, ever, been to Hoenn at all, let alone Slateport. Suddenly, he felt very afraid, and insignificant. Suddenly, an odd, high pitched voice sounded out behind him.

"Hallo!! You look lost, yes?!" Julian wheeled around, and found himself face to face with a large man.. and he seemed to be spinning. Julian was taken aback for a second, but looking up at the neon sign, he made a few assumptions.

"Um.. I guess... are you Earl?" The fat man shook his massive face in an enthusiastic nod. "Why, yes! Have heard of me you?" Earl queried, almost psychotically. Julian took a step back.

"Um, I guess so.." The man named Earl took a step forward and made a grab for Julian. "I help you with pokemon, yes!?" Julian yelped, and took several steps back. He started to panic a little. "Uh.. no. I need.. um, directions to Rustboro city.. if you please." Earl threw his chubby arms in the air, and spun around twice in rapid succession. "YES! Exploration, always excellent! To for get to Rustboro city..."

Earl drew a large piece of paper from his pocket (How he managed to fit it in there, Julian wasn't exactly sure.) and also extracted a vibrant purple crayon, and began to draw a crude map of the surrounding area. "Well, my young friend, if take you this road, and go into cave, you make to Rustboro soon!" Earl handed the boy the map with a monstrous smile, but when he opened his eye to extend his hand in farewell, Julian had already bolted away from the huge man that he was sure had intentions to eat him.

"Huff... Puff..." Julian panted as he leaned against the wall. He took out his PokeGear to check the time, but as he did, it began to buzz and flash. [NEW EMAIL!] is what it proclaimed. Julian opened the message, and it went something like this..

"To All Team Trainer Members,

For the past few days, we have encountered a massive world problem known only as the virus. It has transformed many people, and some Trainer members, into hybrids, a combination of humans and pokemon. Although the hybrids seem to have retained their essential humanity, many people in this world still fear them and wish to kill them. We cannot allow that...

...All Trainer members who have not been infected and are stationed outside the Kanto and Johto regions are asked to report your status to Trainer Headquarters at Rustboro City. All traveling members of Trainer should also report to Rustboro City personally for further orders. Any members already on missions do not need to report in...

...We will get through this and we will succeed as a team. The world is depending on us and I am sure we will not let it down. Let's fight for freedom, fight for glory, and fight to win!

- Directory Harry Kim

"Harry Kim..." Julian mused. "I remember hearing about him. He was really high up in the progression, but I don't remember exactly what position he held." He closed his Pokegear, and headed north through Slateport.

It was a lot bigger than he thought it was. It wasn't like Saffron, there weren't busses or trams that ran through the streets like in his home city. "Well, let's see." He reached for his belt, grabbed Asura's pokeball, and tossed it into the street. The girafarig emerged from the blinding light. <Yeah, what?> the pokemon grumbled crossly. <I was trying to fix the bow in my hair.>

"You can do that when we get to Rustboro." Julian responded simply. "I need transportation, alright? Willing?"

<Yeah, I guess so. But if you mess up my hair..> Julian laughed before she could finish, and hopped on her back. Girafarigs are surprisingly strong and fast. Before he knew it, he was galloping through the city. In about 20 minutes time, he was in the open field again. He stopped for a minute to let his steed rest.

"Team Trainer.. Harry Kim.. the virus.. what is this all about, anyway? Why am I so drawn to Team Trainer? He barely told me anything about it, and the next thing I know, I'm in a different country. I don't have anything to rely on except some crazy fat guy's crude map (which was basically purple lines. You had to use your imagination.) and this email from this 'Kim' guy. This is so crazy.." he thought to himself.

"What do you think of it, Asura?" The pokemon did not reply, too entranced with it's own reflection in the water. "Then again," he thought, "I know exactly what she'd say;"

<You're just crazy, Julian.>

"Maybe she's right." he thought. "Maybe I AM crazy"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I yawned slightly as I landed, returning Pidgeot to her pokeball. I had flown all night on Pidgeot just to get here in time. "Ohhh, this better be good." I muttered under my breath as I walked towards the Lab. Normally I was quite nice, but when I got less sleep, I tended to get more than a little cranky...

I didn't bother talking as I enterred the room with the others, Quilava tailing me, stopping when I did, winding between my legs almost like a cat, thin tendrils of flame visibile, never quite touching me.

OOC: Very, very sorry for the poor quality of this post, I'm fighting, to stay aware.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: I'm hesitant to accept you due to the History being a little... not the type of thing I was looking for. But it seems you put a lot of effort into it, so I'll accept you. Hopefully everyone has arrived at the lab in 8 hours, when I get back from work. That way I can actually get things moving. XD;

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: Well, if you think about it, It's not really out of context. It explains why my character is connected to Mew, my selected Legendary, and how I'm connected to Team Rocket. So, if you really think about it, it isn't too abstract. But, that's just my opinion.

IC: Clip, clop, clip, clop.. Melody the Girafarig's hoofbeats echoed across Digletts cave at a steady pace. The triplets walked along behind him in a line, chattering excitedly, Magmar's glowing exterior faintly lighting the area around them. Here and there, a Diglett would pop up, look around, and dive down once more.

Artemis sat mounted atop Melody's back, thinking deeply. Everything had happened so fast - his head was spinning. One moment, he was battling Sabrina, the next he was talking to the legend himself, Professor Oak. He had barely told him anything, but the Mew DNA pulsing through his blood had told Artemis that it was something very dire. Without even thinking about it, he agreed to meet at the Professor's lab in Pallet town. He couldn't fly there - Robin, his swellow, had taken a nasty fall, and was nursing a broken wing. So, alas, he had to go by foot. Melody shuddered.

<Ooooh, I hate it in here! I hate it, I hate it!> she whined, shaking her gorgeous mane free of dust, psychically fixing the bow lodged within it. <So dusty...> she mumbled, her head down, and she began to walk a bit faster.

Artemis smiled, and patted her on the head, and turned around, calling to Electabuzz. "Hey, Electabuzz - give us a Flash, would you?"

With a nod, Electabuzz released a wave of light, illuminating the entire cavern. <Haha! That was great!> he cried, recieving unrequited praise from his brother and sister.

Peering ahead, Artemis spied the end of the cave. "Alright, you guys! We're almost there. I think I can walk it from here. Thanks, Melody."

With an exasperated sigh, Melody rolled her eyes. <About time! I've been walking in this dust all day!>

<Oh, shut up, you old cow!> cried Magmar.

<Yeah, shut up, you old cow!> echoed the other 2 triplets.

Melody was beside herself with rage. <Old Cow?! Oooh, you beasts! You savages! If Artemis wasn't here, I'd sit on the three of you!> she screamed indignantly, her whinnies of anger echoing along the cave walls.

As the three triplets giggled, Artemis stepped in. "That's enough of that. All of you. Now, Pokemon, return!" He declared, his pokeballs extended in his hand. The triplets still giggling, and Melody still fuming, all returned to their respective pokeballs, as Artemis reached the ladder to emerge from Diglett's Cave.

As he did so, the bright light of Route 2 forced Artemis to sheild his eyes. Looking to his right, he spied a patch of trees blocking the route - however there was one that was a bit thinner than the others. "Maybe... Psycho, come on out!" he said, tossing the ball out onto the floor.

The Pokeball erupted in a burst of white light, and the Sharpedo emerged, looking around for something to kill. <Where's the battle, boy?> he asked, a psychotic grin, the feature he was named for, spreading across his face, exposing his razor sharp fangs.

Artemis shook his head. "No battle here, I'm afraid. Just need you to cut some things." he pointed to the thin trees.

Psycho looked positively crestfallen. Without speaking, he bit through the tree, leaving a clear pathway, and returned to his pokeball.

Stepping into the main route, Artemis hung a quick left, and headed into Viridian forest.

It was quiet... almost. The sound of bugs and birds littered the forest, and the lush grass was wet with dew. It was nice and cool, like the cave, but not nearly as dry or dusty, which made it a much more enjoyable experience. It wasn't nearly as quiet as the cave, either, which made it easier to put his troubles out of his mind, and to focus on the ambient voice of the forest. After a steady walk of 25 minutes or so, Artemis found himself in a rest house at the edge of the forest.

It was empty. There were signs of people that had been there recently, in the last couple of hours maybe, but there wasn't a single person in the building. After grabbing a glass of water from the cooler, he moved on.

The city of Viridian was fairly small - not nearly as big as he thought it would be. Gary Oak, who ran the gym in this city, could be seen pacing in the Viridian Gym's second floor. This town was oddly empty too - there weren't that many cars in the street, and only about 25 people walking around on the sidewalks that he could see. Walking through the empty streets, he found an old electronics shop. Walking in, he headed towards the PokeGear Section. There were cards of all sorts, but the one he needed most was a map of Kanto. it was only about 300 poke - Pokegears were out of date, and not a lot of people really used them anymore, but Artemis liked them better than the bulky Pokenav, and since he wasn't a traditional trainer, and didn't enter his pokemon into contests or anything like that, so he didn't need the extra features. Besides, the Pokegear was very customizable, and when it was in it's prime, there were more cards than you could shake a Weedle at.

As he brought his purchase up to the man behind the counter, he decided to ask what was the big deal aroud here.

"Hey, friend.. I'd like to ask you a question." said Artemis, in a nonchalant voice.

"Yeh. What's that." said the cashier, a pen clutched in his teeth as he rung up Artemis.

"Where IS everyone?" At this, the man's eyes jerked up. He took the pen out of his mouth, and stared at Artemis. "You mean, you don't know?" Artemis looked confused.

"No.. I.." Artemis began.

"Well, it's not my business to tell you, but... No, nevermind. Please, take your card, and go."

Artemis took the desperate look in his eyes to heart, and left the store. Slotting in the card to his Pokegear, the map came up.

"Okay, well, I'll need to go.. south." he pointed in that direction for good measure.

As he left the city, Artemis felt a sense of foreboding that really pushed his buttons. Now, for some reason, he really DIDN'T want to go to the professor's lab, to find out what was going on in Viridian City. But, as he walked through the last patch of grass, and saw the professor's lab looming in the distance, he knew he couldn't turn back....

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: Sorry, Pikachu_Charizard. I can't accept that the way it is.

IC: It wasn't long before yet another girl entered the room, a Quilava following quickly behind him. I was becoming more and more curious as to what this meeting was about, with so many trainers gathered. The only thing this really could be related to was the proclamation by Rocket about a month prior, but what was released to the public was too vague, so most towns had shrugged off the threats long ago. As we had flown over Viridian to get here, however, the town seemed almost completely empty. So did Pallet, come to think of it... "Gah! I can't take the waiting anymore!"

"David... Calm down, please be patient." Prea reminded me softly, as she placed her right hand on my left shoulder, which in turn made me blush. "We will probably find out soon." I was honestly surprised she had lasted in this room for so long. She didn't like large groups of people. However, she had told me she was trying to be a stronger person, so I guess this was her first step.

I returned Bayleef to her Pokeball, and Prea did the same with her Torchic, as whom I assumed to be Professor Oak entered the room, followed by Professor Elm, and Professor Birch.

"Ahem." Oak coughed into his hand as Elm pushed a button, causing a large television screen to slowly drop down behind Oak. "My name is Professor Oak, as I'm sure most of you are aware. We, the professors of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, have called you all here today for a special purpose."

Elm than took over. "As you should all know, Team Rocket has been terrorizing the world since it was first created by the old Viridian Gym Leader, Giovanni. You should also already be aware that one month ago, Rocket sent a message out to the world, threatening humanity. Although the full message was not released to the public, only certain people heard the whole thing. People capable of preventing the disaster. The full message was passed on to every Gym Leader in all three regions, as well as the Elite. The message was also given to Maxi and Archie, of Team Magma and Team Aqua, as well as us, the Professors."

Birch than began his segment of the introduction. "We are aware of what Rocket is planning on doing, we just don't think it best to inform you of what until the time is right. However, with all of these allies assembled, we were able to create a counter-weapon for the weapon Rocket is planning on using. However, there is a slight problem..."

Oak began once more. "With the Gym Leaders having duties at their gyms, and the Elite, Magma, and Aqua, are busy with their own tasks, we are unable to collect the power source required for our machine. You see, it is a very rare and powerful substance known as Mytonium, and is extremely hard to acquire. Mytonium is created by the very souls of Legendary Pokemon, and only one orb is created by a Legendary Pokemon during it's lifetime. As such, you can only find the element in areas where Legendary Pokemon are, or have been present once before. We have a vague log, written by Ash Ketchum, who's encountered many, of where we may find Mytonium. Unfortunately, we have not located Ash, so we have nobody else to turn to for help but you, those we've entrusted with the future of our peaceful world. It is completely up to you, but would you please help us find the Mytonium needed to power the machine. We will completely understand if you decline, as it may be a very dangerous journey."

I glanced at Prea, and she just nodded at me. That was a lot of information to digest, so I wasn't sure. If Prea wanted to do it, however, I would not stand in her way. "Fine, count us in."

Last edited:

Clow

Years
    Leon turned to David seeing him lose his cool. He sighed a bit. "Some people are so impatient." He said to himself. 'But I have to admit, this is driving me crazy too…' Leon thought to himself, as Oak entered the room, he returned the large dog pokemon, while his Sneasel sat in his lap, she was playful, friendly, but could also be well behaved. After the story ended he smirked.

"Well I'm sure not passing this up, it's perfect practice for the Silver Conference, plus I might run into a Legendary while were looking for this Mytonium, and I can't pass that up, count me in." Leon said, with a cocky smirk on his face, backing down from something like this wouldn't be him at all.

"Plus, I may not know what Team Rocket is up too, but if I don't help, they might be able to do it, then were would we be?" Leon said thoughts forming in his head what could they be up too, there were only a few possibilities, two imparticular stood out, he might discuses them with the other trainers later. Leon then just relaxed in the chair, Night looking at him happily, this would be interesting.

Last edited:

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Artemis sighed as he looked up into the midday sun. Ordinarily, he would have had sweat pouring down his neck - he was not a very sun-proof individual - but today, there was a nice breeze blowing through his cream colored hair, which kept him nice and dry. As he walked into Pallet Town, he was dissapointed to find that, yet again, the town was empty.

"Just like Viridian.." he mused. The breeze continued to stir the trees, but no other sound besides the rustling of leaves could be heard. No birds chirped, no children playing.. it gave him the creeps. The previously refreshing breeze suddenly felt very cold. He wrapped his arms around himself and looked aoround, the breeze picking up a tad and blowing his hair about his face like linens in the wind.

As he walked through the ghost town, he spotted Professor Oak's Lab in the distance. Be there by 3:30 sharp, so I can let you and everyone else know what's going on... he had said. "I should still have plenty of time.." said Artemis. Looking at his watch, his eyes opened wide, and he began to dash towards the tall building.

"Jeez, 4 o' clock.. how did I get so behind?" he chastised himself as he ran up the slope towards the doors of the laboratory. As he neared the doors, he put his ear to the door to see if he had missed anything, but it was almost impossible to tell if it was just mindless chatter or actual lecturing. Peering through one of the side windows, and his worst fears were confirmed.

The meeting had started without him. At this point, Artemis considered just leaving, but the Professor's dire eyes kept creeping into his mind, so he decided to accept the consequences. He tried the door, and was relieved when they began to open. The last thing he needed was some old guy giving him stern looks as he knocked on the door. He could just picture it..

Excuse me, Ladies and Gentlemen, there's someone very rude at the door..

As it opened, however, he cringed as it creaked and screeched as it slowly opened. He tried to sneak in as nonchalantly as possible; maybe if nobody saw him sneak in, he could get off being punished. As he settled back into the back of the lecture space, he breathed a sigh of relief. So far, nobody had noticed; or nobody had said anything yet.

The three professors droned on. ...and the Elite, Aqua and Magma are all busy with their own tasks... As they continued their speech, Artemis became less concerned with the consequences of his tardiness, and more concerned with the people who were in the room with him. A boy and a girl, both standing close together, both a bit younger than he was. The girl had an odd pink hair color to it. "Pfft... everyone needs a gimmick to mak themselves look different.." he mumbled quietly to himself. Other than that, there wasn't much to the couple standing there.

Another girl, with ANOTHER hair gimmick, this one in the form of blue highlighted tips. "Do all people in Kanto do this?" he muttered to himself, although he wasn't sure why. People did it all the time in Johto, too. She seemed to be a bit younger than him, AND the other two. However, unlike the other girl, she was muscular, and toned - a real nice body. Artemis grinned to himself before continuing onto the next person listening intently.

Another young girl, about the same age as the last one. He let out a playful sigh. This one's hair was at least somewhat normal. She seemed of average build and weight, and she wasn't too tall, or short. As she turned to follow the professor's pacings, he saw her Pokegear suspended from her neck. He couldn't help but smile about it. He was surprised anyone still used 'em anymore.

There was only one guy left - a guy with long white hair, with heavy-set glasses. He didn't seem to spectacular - his big ol' trenchcoat covered most of his body, so he couldn't see much of him.

Leaning back against a book case, he closed his eyes, and continued to listen to the professor's speeches...

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Chikorita leapt lightly into Trinity's lap as the three Professor's began their explanation about why they had called her and the others here. The girl was very keen to hear what they had to say but felt just a twinge of annoyance at the Elite Four, the gym leaders, and the leaders of Magma and Aqua. Perhaps it would be hard for them to get away and search for the Mytonium themselves, but surely, if the world really was under such a great threat, they could spare a few days off.

Still, it wasn't her place to judge. She had no idea what a gym leader or an Elite's life was like. For all she knew it would be hard for them to get away even if Team Rocket's plan, whatever it was, had gone public.

'What do you think the effects of Mytonium will be?' asked Chikorita in a quiet voice.

"What do you mean?"

'Well, if it was created by legendary presence and it's powerful enough to power some huge weapon, what effects do you think it'll have on those who come in contact with it.'

"I doubt there will be any. Nothing happens when a person comes in contact with a legendary yet they possess immense power. I'd imagine the Mytonium to be similar to the red and blue orbs of Hoenn. Who knows, maybe they are Mytonium."

'Unlikely, but possible. And I see your point. So, do you think we should help?'

"Do you really have to ask?"

'No, but I felt it would be proper.'

Trin grinned and turned her head to face Professor Elm. "Count us in. There's no way we'd pass up a chance like this."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I couldn't help but grin slightly as quilava crawled up my red jeans, parking itself on my head, the flames on it's back echoing my enthusiasm. "You want us, to follow leads of legendary pokemon, to save the world, to stick it to rocket, and thusly likely have a chance of encountering several legendary pokemon? I'm trying to see a catch here." I said, smiling. My cousin could probably be a big help if we stopped in saffron... "You can bet that I'm in." I said, pulling out my special poketech. Technically it wasn't a standard issue, being prototype and all that, but even unfinished, it was useful, another reason I needed to stop by saffron, he'd be wanting it back...

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: Sorry it's kinda short, but Axel, I think I speak for all of us when I say that you're on professor duty, i.e. move the story along, if you please. :-\

IC: As the numerous occupants of the room began to mumble their acceptance of the terms, Artemis was the only one who hadn't said anything yet. After a long while of deliberation, he stopped leaning on the book case, began to speak, but then stopped, deciding that starting trouble wouldn't be the best idea. As he thought about the circumstances more and more, his blood began to boil at the thought of Rocket. The thought of crushing them like the insects that they were, seemed complete and utter justice. As more evil and evil thoughts whirled through his head, the true Artemis began to get a little frightened of himself... Do I really want to hurt them that bad? he thought.

Everyone had pretty much stated their compliance, and Artemis was no exception. As he thought about slaughtering Team Rocket, a malicious grin, a look of pure evil splashed across his face.. but was gone in an instant.

"I'm in - I have a score to settle with Rocket anyway..." he said quietly.

He looked at the Professors, as if asking them to continue.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: Sorry, been busy with a bunch of tests and crap in the last week, what I've been able to get around to doing has been limited. x.x;

IC: "I give my thanks to those of you who've accepted our request." Professor Oak said as he bowed. "Since most of the locations are far away, we have been supplied with methods of travel by the Pokemon Leagues of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. When you aren't out exploring, you are welcome to spend your time here. We've prepared rooms, and there's a training arena in the back of the lab."

"Training area, huh? We should definately check it out later, right Prea?" I said whispered to her, and recieving a nod in response.

"Your first mission will start tomorrow morning, since we still have some things to work out with equipment you guys will be given." Professor Elm said as he glanced from face to face, eventually stopping at Prea. It didn't surprise me, I'm sure he didn't want her doing this. It was dangerous, after all. Of course, I wasn't about to let anything happen to her. I just couldn't. "Since it doesn't start in the morning, you are free to do what you'd like until then. We'd like you to spend the night here, and we'll be having dinner in an hour."

"You're dismissed." Oak finally said as the three exited the room. Tracey came back in right after, offering to show anyone who was interested the training arena. Prea and I quickly followed him, making sure to return our Pokemon on the way. After weaving our way through various halls, we came across a pair of large blue doors. Upon entering, we realized we were actually exiting into the backyard area.

Before us was a large grass field, three arenas for battling etched into the grass. There was also an arena tha consisted of a pond, obviously for water Pokemon. "Okay! We've got an hour to kill! Who wants to challenge one of us!?"

OOC: Sorry its so... bad. But I got home from work and I'm really tired. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back