• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rockman's Breeding Station w/ Giveaways!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    . I can breed Spheal, Gastly, Snubbull and and an Eevee. I saw in your thread that you already have Vaporeon and Jolteon, right?

Cool, three pokes for the regirock.

yeah i have vaperon and jolteon
    just need
    umbreon
    gastly with hypnosis
    Sphealwith ice body ability
    snubull with intimidate
    and if you have HGSS a growlithe with morning something, you get from move tutor

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Can i get:

1. a shiny voltorb, hasty nature, decent ivs in speed and special attack.
    2. a shiny tauros
    3. a shiny spheal with ice body ability and bold nature?

Thanks.

I can't really breed for IV's right now (still working on that), but I'll try for the natures you want.

yeah i have vaperon and jolteon
    just need
    umbreon
    gastly with hypnosis
    Sphealwith ice body ability
    snubull with intimidate
    and if you have HGSS a growlithe with morning something, you get from move tutor

Are you talking about Morning Sun? That's an egg move, but I'll have to wait until I get HGSS.

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
    Mystery mew is like an event mew i 4get frm where the ot is mystry check ur mew to see if its the same if it is i have other pokes up for offer on my thread, btw i dnt need a shiny scyther anymore cud u change that to a shiny treeko

Let's see... I would like GS Deoxys, Event Milotic, and wat's Mystery Mew? I have the Hoenn Mew, is that the same one?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Mystery mew is like an event mew i 4get frm where the ot is mystry check ur mew to see if its the same if it is i have other pokes up for offer on my thread, btw i dnt need a shiny scyther anymore cud u change that to a shiny treeko

I don't have a Treeko at the moment. Also, my Mew is the one you get from Emerald if you have the Old Sea Map, so I guess that Event Mew.

P.S. Everyone who offered, as shiny breeding takes a while, I'll need about 1-2 weeks to breed them all. Wasn't expecting so many offers. lol

Last edited:

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
    mkay no problem i love shiny sceptile so i dnt mind also if it wudnt be to much of a hastle cud i give u an ampharos to breed a shiny mareep

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I'm not sure. A lot of people have made offers today. I'm going to try to finish before the new week is up, if not, it may be two weeks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Forget mine, i will let you finish others first - once you have done them
    let me know and i will tell you if i still need the bred ones

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Problem is, I don't know the answer myself, lol. I still have to think of it. It may be the one we talked about yesterday.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    okay then i might have to look up my PM - im going to win! :)
    only joking :)

Poliwag
    Snubull Ability Intimidate
    Squirtle
    Bulbasuar

what do you want for the Following Shiny?

Last edited:
    Back