• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rockman's Breeding Station w/ Giveaways!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    i NEED a squirtle
    is there anything you want for yours?

btw: i have a regirock since u said u need one

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    I'm looking for all starters except Piplup. I am trading Larvitar or Eevee if interested. :)

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    i NEED a squirtle
    is there anything you want for yours?

btw: i have a regirock since u said u need one

Sorry, someone already offered me a Regirock but I can give you a Squirtle for free if you want.

I'm looking for all starters except Piplup. I am trading Larvitar or Eevee if interested. :)

I would love a Larvitar.

i want:

absol

regirock

gardevoir

I can give you an Absol, but as far as Gardevoir is concerned, I can give you a Female Ralts (I think that's how you get Gardevoir). Does that sound good?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Do you want a Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Uxie, Articuno, Moltres, Rotom, or Zapdos?
    Check my thread in signature, although there's not much to offer there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    sure

Sorry, someone already offered me a Regirock but I can give you a Squirtle for free if you want.

I would love a Larvitar.

I can give you an Absol, but as far as Gardevoir is concerned, I can give you a Female Ralts (I think that's how you get Gardevoir). Does that sound good?

sure thnx alot so tell me when ur on k

Years
    Hi I noticed you had a Skitty and I was interested in getting one. I don't need a shiny one since all I need one for is to breed wish into my eevee. D; I don't have much to offer other than Scythers with a nature of your liking or a few tm's. If you're looking for a pokemon with a specific nature I could try hunting that for you too.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Hi I noticed you had a Skitty and I was interested in getting one. I don't need a shiny one since all I need one for is to breed wish into my eevee. D; I don't have much to offer other than Scythers with a nature of your liking or a few tm's. If you're looking for a pokemon with a specific nature I could try hunting that for you too.

If it's just a regular Skitty, then it's free. I don't mind helping someone out.

@ArmageddonAsh: Yeah, that's a good deal. I've wanted a Shaymin and had Oak's Letter but I lost my Platinum. This would really help.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Do you want a Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Uxie, Articuno, Moltres, Rotom, or Zapdos?
    I want to know if you want any of them, just checking, sorry for double posting =.= =o

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010

@ArmageddonAsh: Yeah, that's a good deal. I've wanted a Shaymin and had Oak's Letter but I lost my Platinum. This would really help.

Okay cool, unless you can clone i will need to get it cloned first
    and i will need to grab some randoms - i will let you know when im ready :)

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I want to know if you want any of them, just checking, sorry for double posting =.= =o

No thanks. I'm planning on getting them when HGSS comes out. Thanks though.

Could you breed a bold Happiny with egg move Aromatherapy?

Sure, I can do that.

what do you want for a shiny growlithe and a spiritomb?

Nothing in Particular right now. What do you have?

Really? Wow thanks :D My FC is 0002 4868 7668 and I'll be ready whenever you are.

No prob. Glad to help.

Cool way of listing your available pokemon.

Thanks, glad you like it.

Okay cool, unless you can clone i will need to get it cloned first
    and i will need to grab some randoms - i will let you know when im ready :)

Okay. But I'm going in the order everything was offered. So, it may be a while, depending on when you offered.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    it was for the event Shaymin, let me know once you have done the others and i will get mine cloned

pokedict

i spy a big pie
    Years
    ok first, the answer to the question on elekid is: it was debutted (for one of the episodes) edit: removed.

and for my trade (XD)
    id LOVE a shiny pidgey, i can give you regirock :)
    but youd have to AR clone and then send me backa copy (: thanks :D

Back