• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roconza's Sprite Showcase

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    I'M NO POSTING THIS FOR DRAMA!
    in fact I'm trying to stop future drama

To avoid any more of my pixels being posted and because I love to show off my babies...

My: very first UGLY sprite: https://roconza.deviantart.com/art/Foxfairysprite01-51171671

all scratched sprite are now only viewable on my DA account

Sprite Gallery
    https://xxroconzaxx.deviantart.com/gallery/#Sprites and https://roconza.deviantart.com/gallery/#Sprites

Me making the shaymin sprite on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr_TXM_Tx2

Basic sprite Tutorial

Spoiler:

Keep a eye on my new fakemon pokedex sprite project
    https://roconza.deviantart.com/art/Fakedex-Project-Mythril-119155937

Watermarked scratched sprites

Splices:

Recolors:

ReVamp:

DeVamp:

Last edited:
    Years
  • i like that last fusion u have there.

and the 3rd one hardly looks different lol.. well aside from the body, and the fact that its floating

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Woah i love the Eevee one also the splices are very nice :) sprites are good as well keep it up :)

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    The fusions are kinda old because I stopped doing Splices after a learn to scratch. There are three or so pokemon that make up the last one Nidorina, Golem and Turtwig.

Thank you both ^^

SethAragorn

Survived your Post!
    Years
  • Nice sprites I like the shayman one real much..
    And the others are good too.
    But i would sujest dont make em too cute :D

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    i really love your leapa sprite its so beautifully shaded. great work!

Thank you very much so it's to bad it never go used for pikachu 500's pokemon game. She wanted to use a different set of starters. Leaving all three of the starter trashed and it was a shame because I really liked the starter she made.

But i would sujest dont make em too cute

I can't help it

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • i cant help but say this, because you wont respond to me any other way, so here it goes, i love how you made backspirits, and an overworld so it looks like your the maker of my sprite. i mean i liked how you edited my sprite, but cmon girl just tell them that it is mine, you have everyone hating me, accept my true few. i just dont understand how you can be so mean and make everyone hate me. thanks alot.

dude can you get over this youve already spammed up one thread dont do it to another. face facts you stole the sprite.

now Roconza i do like your riolu sprite but the nose part of it looks a little weird. i dont really know hpw ot can be fixed. maybe just cahnging the color from black to a dark blue, i dont really know.

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    now Roconza i do like your riolu sprite but the nose part of it looks a little weird. i dont really know hpw ot can be fixed. maybe just cahnging the color from black to a dark blue, i dont really know.

What do you mean? the color or shape?

I'm open for any feed back don't worry about hurting my feelings

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • both technically and now that i look atr the eyes look odd too, no wait never mind they look ok

Jboy224

Banned
    Years
    • RI
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    wow roconza nice sprites! :D they look nice. i like the eevee one. when i put some in my album i will tell you ok. seeya!

Armaina

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • It's really neat to see some of the older edits in contrast to the newer hand-drawn work. It really shows how much you've learned, from the point of just edits.

I have to say, I think the leapa really stands out the most in the sense of it being the most refined, the shami as well. (also that okami is adorable.)

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    It's really neat to see some of the older edits in contrast to the newer hand-drawn work. It really shows how much you've learned, from the point of just edits.

I have to say, I think the leapa really stands out the most in the sense of it being the most refined, the shami as well. (also that okami is adorable.)

Yes I think so too, it even amazes me to see how far I have gone. I think I was scared to scratch but after I kept working with it I found it's not that scary after all. I think splicing is a great way of learning to sprite and I'd tell any one to keep a it. Making your own sprite that uniquely yours is the best feeling.

Leapa and Sheimi are by far my favorite ones a long with Cudark.

wow roconza nice sprites! :D they look nice. i like the eevee one. when i put some in my album i will tell you ok. seeya!

thanks,I'll be looking forward to it!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • They all look great to me keep up the great work! I can't wait to see more from you! Oh and by the way im sorry about what happened between you and johnny he was being a bit immature!

thedudemister

Pokemon: New Order
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    I love your sprites. They are all so cute. Your Leapa came out great as well.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • omg its so cute...but what is this its jpg i sure do hope you have a png version because it would be a dissapointment for such a good sprite to be ruined

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    thanks and yes the link show the cleaner and better quality PNG version. You must forgive me the whole johnny thing has me way paranoid about posting my sprite out side of DA.

Back