• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rolitika's Trading Thread! For Beginners and Advanced Alike! Breeding/Raising Offered

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
Years
  • Hey, can you breed me a squirtle?...idk if i have anything of interest, but you are more then welcome to check out my trade thread...

sure no problem! because of my giveaway it's completely free until 28 hours from now, so please trade me something i can release! give me 20 or so minutes. i'll contact you when I'm done!

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
  • !

awesome...thanks.....hopefully when i can, i will be able to do a give away to..haha..i wanna become a breeder : )

well hey best of luck with that! I'm not a serious IV / Nature breeder or anything, I just do the simple ditto trick. that's not hard to do at all. there are many better breeders on here than me.

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Hey Rolitika,

I was just looking through the Threads and whilst looking through this Thread, noticed what a polite Trader you seem to be.

Keep up the good work!

RocketAdmin. :)

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Oh my!! What are you looking to trade for Mew, Manaphy, and Squirtle? =o
    I have a L100 Distant Land Lugia and a few others, like Moltres and Articuno I could offer, but I doubt I have IVed pokemon. XD
    Focus Sash? O.o

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
  • As I said before I edited this, I cannot get online from school. Everyone who contacted me before I went offline for a few weeks, I contacted back tonight. Also, I will be home Saturday afternoon if anyone needs something or wants to battle. I mentioned this if I VMed you. look forward to doing business with everyone this Saturday!

Last edited:

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
  • Oh my!! What are you looking to trade for Mew, Manaphy, and Squirtle? =o
    I have a L100 Distant Land Lugia and a few others, like Moltres and Articuno I could offer, but I doubt I have IVed pokemon. XD
    Focus Sash? O.o

I wouldn't mind trading the mew and a squirtle for the lugia with a focus slash. sorry for the long delay, my posts explain everything :).

Hey Rolitika,

I was just looking through the Threads and whilst looking through this Thread, noticed what a polite Trader you seem to be.

Keep up the good work!

RocketAdmin. :)

thank you! I appreciate the kind words. I do my best :)

Azelf
    Level 50
    Nature: Timid

can i get the ivs on this?

if you give me until Saturday afternoon I will do it as soon as I'm home! :)

Last edited:

KumaKi

PokeFool
    Years
  • Is the Mewtwo still available if so I have,
    shiny : Steelix, Floatzel and Medicham
    all less than lvl50.
    Legends: Uxie, Azelf, Dialga, and Manaphy lvl1

Totally willing to add my master ball/Tm's/PP UP.
    Mewtwo is my all time favorite poke ever.

Diamond
    Friend Code: 3610-2399-6134

Last edited:
    Back