• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rom hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Hey, all! I would just like you all to know that I am going to start working on a rom hack and would appreciate any help from anyone because I am new at this. The new game is going to be called Pokemon ash's history version. I am going to need:
    -Spriters ( only 2 or 3)
    -Mappers
    -script makers
    -Movie watcher
    -Anime watcher
    -Banner makers
    -Tiles
    I already have 2 people on my team, although I need a lot more. All help would be appreciated. Everyone on my team would be given full credit. I would be making sprites and maps. I would need help in making the intro and title.

Pokemonatoms

something...
    Years
  • I could help as mapper scripter spriter...
    anyway need proof lookie here
    PM ME lol anyway i have had a look at your sprites and they are pretty good

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Why did you put this thread in Pixel Art section?!
    Also, a bit more details about your hack could help you get more people in.
    This way they sign up blind-folded...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    sorry about that I am still getting use to the whole where what goes stuff.

OK, this game is going to be about Ash's history throughout the anime up to the end of the first pokemon league. I intend it to be very similar to the anime exactly which is why I am going to need a lot of help in this game

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Just a friendly pice of advive, post this in the team discussion forum. I'm just saying this so that he can carry on his work in the appropriate place, not trying to minimod.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Just a friendly pice of advive, post this in the team discussion forum. I'm just saying this so that he can carry on his work in the appropriate place, not trying to minimod.

Ok then can you please give me a link or something.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Next time it would be super awesome of you to search the forum and read their descriptions before posting. Why would you ask for ROM help in the Pixel Art section? :\

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=155971

These are the rules of the Team Discussion forum. Read these before posting so you follow procedure. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back