• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hacks from the past

Mercury282

Trainer
Years
  • Hey guys, for some time I was thinking about some ROM Hacks I've played some years ago, I don't remember them exactly by their names, but I sorta remember some things that I can differ from each one, if anyone can help me, I'll be grateful

These are the characteristics:
    - Entei, Raikou and Suicune as starters
    - Vulpix, Houndour and Growlithe as starters
    - The protagonist is like a HIKER and the beta ends by entering a cave at the start
    - The protagonist looks like the blonde green-clothed dudes from FRLG
    - You get your not-Fakemon starter and the 1st (and only) LEADER is a FIRE-type user (the Fakemon are at a way high level), the beta ends by winning to that LEADER and a "mountain" is between the starter town and the gym
    - You wake up in the beach with an Eevee and there's like 4 towns
    - You get to and island where you get to see a Rayquaza statue and when you save a dude, he gives you away a fully-revived fossil (Lord Helix or Kabuto)
    - In this one you meet Folagor, Lyra and Sylcred (Poketubers from Spain), you look like the main character from The World Ends With You
    - You are a Pichu with a scarf, you meet Raikou and he teaches you a move that the animation looks like Volt Tackle
    - You came from Hoenn to Kanto and you meet Team Rocket
    - Celebi is one of the first Pokemon you get in the story
    - The starters are ROCK-type
    - Your first Pokemon is an Abra

NOTE: There are very old ROM Hacks, so I can remember bad some of them

Back