• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rom Indignation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
    Like what? the claws get bigger the color changes and their are two tails and the third
    one has the same stuff and bigger legs and it blows mist so what more do you want??

I guess he means there has to be bigger differences between the first and last evolution. Compare Torchic to Blaziken... They are very different..No offence.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    Kinda what sharpoint said the second you could make a little feircer also the two tails is a great addition, and that last evolution should be a difference in size and other stuff

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
    Another tryout of mapper

Another tryout of mapper-I took a look at the tutorial that you mentioned so I made a new map to try out for mapper

also made the second evolution look more vicious (kinda)

Ghost

Years
    Its better, and the pokemon is okay but it could improved by the front legs by his face, im gonna post a map in like 30 minutes to show you kinda what i want.

Meanwhile try to make a cave

Ghost

Years
    Correct, because you might be the cave mapper or something who knows im gonna test you in every area

Well if you do anything close to this your in, but i still want that cave.

And we can only fit in two more mappers so practice and take my map for example.
    not many flowers.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ghost

Years
    Okay, i want to know something.

how long do you take on one map?

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
    I don't now maybe 40 minutes an hour but this one took faster because it was already prepared for my own hack

Ghost

Years
    Wll make sure you take like 2 hours because it seems like your rushing it, and look at mine and get ideas your maps are to square and plain

Years
    • Seen today
    Its better, and the pokemon is okay but it could improved by the front legs by his face, im gonna post a map in like 30 minutes to show you kinda what i want.

Meanwhile try to make a cave

Wayne, I'd like to mention to you that xadamxzzz did not make that, it's a tutorial from dragonflycave or something. That's why the last two evolutions had pretty much no difference from the first.

Midori

Deep Sea Tentacruel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    I'd be willing to take part in this. Just tell me what to do. I'm a mapper with very very limited scripting skills. I have extensive knowledge on block editing and behaviour bytes and movement permissions. I sent you an example of some work I did under a different name. I can make a new example map if you just make a request.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back