• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    While SA is still away, do we need to find a new spriter? about the story maker, we can still stick to our original story..

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • im not sure if i need any sprites done for lof... i think the major part now is scriting
    Well I'm available for that. About three times a year, my school gives us a "no-homework" weekend and this weekend (which is also a three-day weekend) is one of those. I'll be busy during most of the day on Saturday & Sunday but I've got the evenings and all of Monday off for scripting.

As always, just let me know when you want something done.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • Well I'm available for that. About three times a year, my school gives us a "no-homework" weekend and this weekend (which is also a three-day weekend) is one of those. I'll be busy during most of the day on Saturday & Sunday but I've got the evenings and all of Monday off for scripting.

As always, just let me know when you want something done.
    i think adiktus still got the instructions what to do right? cause im not very sure myself

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    The list I posted
    Spoiler:

I'd just edited the list to include some newer updates.

Quotes from Neti's posts.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Er... "im satisfied with the walking sprites that adiktus made, so need to recreate those when sa is back"... you like them, but want SA to recreate them? xD

Additional minor tasks Neti gave me on ICQ:

Talking to dad, dad says Houshi. Change it's color to red. And the spaces in text as mentioned in the quotes.

In Shengu town, I think Neti mentioned that mom is standing on the door of the PC. He asked to move her down one tile. I kinda forgot what happened so I'm not really sure.

shengu pc event > space in text again

double battle with misty:
    -replace running shoes with snow boots (text)
    -the one you fight disappears before moving out of screen

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • erm i meant theres no need for those sprites to be recreated
    anyone needs a patch?
    im not sure if adiktus got the newest one...

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    The last patch I have is the one before you inserted the sprites. I think the last patch is from you (dated June 19 at sqh filebase) unless you've made some changes and did not upload it there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I'm up for it.
    Though I don't think I have a FoR patch :\
    well, I don't have anything.. maybe you can start mapping and save it as a map file then send it to me.. I'll change the tittlescreen and some graphics after I bought a Adobe PhotoShop..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back