• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Yeah I notice it.
    Anyway X can't leave the thread like this how are we going to edit the first post if needed?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Yeah I notice it.
    Anyway X can't leave the thread like this how are we going to edit the first post if needed?

Yup, he can't leave, who will edit the first post, who will coordinate the team? and who the heck is going to continue Flame of Rage?.. its been 2 Months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 2 hours and 31 seconds since he left..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • Glad to have you back, X!
    I'm always around for some good ol' hacking. I still think we should push towards getting a LoF beta out before the end of the year. It might help Neti's chances at winning the HotY :)

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • Im up for the HotY ? hmm i didnt know that, just as i didnt know i was up for the hotm...
    well i dont think im gonna win it without a beta/alpha but i dont want to give away an unfinished one
    there are a lot of new good hacks around so it will be hard
    can you send me the link to the thread?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Yup, he can't leave, who will edit the first post, who will coordinate the team? and who the heck is going to continue Flame of Rage?.. its been 2 Months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 2 hours and 31 seconds since he left..

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cool. Unfortunately, I'm pretty busy at the moment.. And neti, I still haven't done a single thing you asked me to do xD. My life is kinda out of hand nowadays.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • X is back *dance*
    yay *-*

But abit to late, my last schoolyear hast startet and at least 3 days a week I won't be home before 6 oclock in the evening..an with homework etc and preparations for my final exams, I'm more than just busy with other thigns than hacking ._.

Want to support anyway, hope I can :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Well thanks for welcoming me back.. so may I know who still active in this team?, pls post here so i can edit the first post.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    I'm not a member, but I help with bug fixings when I have time. Mostly on ICQ with Neti.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • No, I was just saying that when the HotY rolls around, our chances of getting nominated and even winning would be greatly increased if we released a beta.
    thats true, but still im not going to spend extra time in this just for the hoty cause i dont have a lot of time and i dont think awards are that important
    but spending more time then now is definitely possible^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back