• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romance Thread

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Krafty Quill said:
    Why are you registered as a guy then? O_O

There could be same sex pairs going around and no one would know about it. >_>

@@ Because of the Gentleman's competition~ ._. And I'm just too lazy to change it back to female~

>>; I'm not a man.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Krafty... isn't this the *romance* thread? o_o;

Anyways, being only 12 and not a relationship-wanting person, I have had only a veryyyy tiny taste of romance xD;

&& so what if there are gay couples and pairs out there? o.O In numerous parts of PC history, there have been *openly* same-sex pairings; and it doesn't matter, ne?~~

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Same-sex pairings? How wonderful.

Not all pairings are based on relationship material, myesh? Which means two best friends who happen to be guys can get paired and not have a pact of wild eyes dine on them in every corner they lurk on PC. I don't know if you can tell but I am not the romatic type.

Still, it's interesting to be here. So ... that's why I am here.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    RENEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE! =O

Hiyori-chan said:
    Krafty... isn't this the *romance* thread? o_o;

Anyways, being only 12 and not a relationship-wanting person, I have had only a veryyyy tiny taste of romance xD;

&& so what if there are gay couples and pairs out there? o.O In numerous parts of PC history, there have been *openly* same-sex pairings; and it doesn't matter, ne?~~

According to what I heard, gay pairings are disallowed.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Uncomfortableness does not equal disallowance, nor anything, for that matter, regarding PC's past and such.

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    Sup all. Kinda bored so here's a story.

Me've only had one gf...well...I'm still only 14 >.>. Anyways, it was still while I was younger...blah blah blah I moved to another state and never saw her again. Since the relationship was when we were still kids like...10? 11? Hmm...anyways again, I got over it. But for almost a year...everyday...at least once a day, I see or hear her name X_x. Its crazy...like I'm cursed T_T. I cant escape...no matter where I go...whether its while I'm staying home or another country @_@. I tried finding the origin of the name and it was "Earth". So it's like she's everywhere T.T.

Blah blah blah...so for now...me trying to find her again XP. I don't really wanna go up to her and talk though. Just...I dunno...see her from a distance, and if she notices me...just maybe smile and walk away. And HOPE that the curse is gone =P.

Well...that's all. Hehe...corny huh...But this don't mean I ain't intrested in other girls =P.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Krafty Quill said:
    RENEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE! =O

According to what I heard, gay pairings are disallowed.
    Then, you heard incorrectly. PC does not have any sort of rule against homosexuality, no matter what you may have heard. At least, most of it doesn't -- it'd be stupid to make such a blanket assumption.

[To clarify: I'm referring to the members' personal views. The rules aren't discriminatory.]

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    *Sigh* School just started and I'm in 8th Grade. My old girlfriend has gone on to high school. *Sniffle* At least I'll see her again in 12 more months. :\

We went out often. Never kissed though. *Feels embaressed* We went out for three weeks, well, at least she though she was. She considered my a boyfriend and I considered her a friend the whole time.

She broke up a month later saying she forgot about her other boyfriend. She said she liked me the best though. She though it wasn't fair to her other boyfriend, but we remained friends and still acted like we were boyfriend-girlfriend.

Years
    Flame Demon said:
    Well, I have one friend that was a girl that liked spending time with me, and hugged me everytime she saw me. Would that be considered a girlfriend?
    No, all my friends that are girls hug me. It's just a thing chicks do I guess. <_<

Anyway, I've had wayy too many <_<
    My friends and I once counted around 50, and that was in the 5th grade.
    I guess I am a player. :(
    But yeah. Some of those ended up with some bad stuff, that I don't think I can go into on the forums.
    Just tryin' to keep it PG for you guys. ;)

Last edited:

Lord Mike

Years
    "The Hood"? I won't ask any questions. I don't like GFs to much considering that at school dances you have limited people to dance with...

Chris Keane

Your shoulders are frozen
    Years
    hey at least most of you guys actually talk to girls either in general or as friends, iv never had a girl who is just a friend, im too shy an i have absolutly nothing in common with any girl iv met so i never even talk to girls

Lord Mike

Years
    Lots of people.

I have many "galfriends" as we call it in the south. I'm friendly with them, but I hardly ever see them outside of school, and when I do, we hang, say hi, and share a laugh or two.

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    :( I've never really had a girlfriend but alot of girls say I'm cute and all and I just turned 13 a few weeks ago so my cusin's boyfriend's sister I like but I'm not sure if she likes me and if she does I have to wait next year until she can turn 13 so i can go out with her but the bad part is if i do my cusin's man might start with me if I go out with her and dump her for a stupid reason.

so what do you people think I do?

Back