• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romfreak inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Black

Banned
Years

• Romfreak

>>Introduction<<

Well hello there fellow pokecommunity users, i am Kyle Black,if i am not mistaken i have registerd hear at July,2009.I am 16 years old and i started hacking about 9-11 months ago, i have quit hacking for a while, then i found pokecommunity i registerd and i was looking through the progressing
    hacks section, while i saw some of the hack those hack kinda inspired me to start up a team and make a hack series as a team this team will not have any owners.and this team will hack Pokemon Fire Red. well i got the idea of starting a hack series from a friend that i don't want to mantion.
    so i am starting up this team,the hack this team will make will have no owner at all, we will make hacks as a team. and so on, now enough chit-chat, if you don't mind hear are all the information you need to join this team-

>>Rules<<

1.Please do not steal anything that belongs to this team

2.This team does not accept beta testers

3.Other Pokecommunity rules are applied

>>Application Form<<

please post in this method before joining

Code:
    [b]Skills:[/b]The skills you have
    [b]Proof of work:[/b]The work of the skills of yours
    [b]Date started hacking:[/b]The date you started rom hacking (month/day/year)
    [b]Past Experiences:[/b]Did you had any experience?
    [b]Contact Information:[/b]Your MSN id or your AIM screename,its ok if you dont have one.(VM and PM doesnt count)

>>Current Team<<

Code:
    Kyle Black- Team Leader,Music Editer,Mapper,Tile inserter and Graphics Editor
    XD002- Pokemon inserter and Indexer
    5qwerty-Spriter and Scripter
    glaceonatcef-Assistant Spriter

Please enjoy and hopefully join this team..

Last edited:

glaceonatcef

Eon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    If you need a spriter, I'd be glad to help...

Skills: Spriting.
    Proof of work:
    Romfreak inc.
    Romfreak inc.

Sorry I don't have much... all my stuff is on my old computer which decided to die before I got my stuff off of it ^^' I can do something up if you want example of something else.
    Date started hacking: Hacking- A few months ago. Spriting- Years ago. I don't have any exact dates..
    Past Experiences: If you mean working on ROMS, I have never been on a team before, but I have done lots of spriting.
    Contact Information: [email protected]

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Skills: Mapping and Sprite Inserting (Only Ruby Roms sorry)
    Proof of work:
    Romfreak inc.

Romfreak inc.

Romfreak inc.

Romfreak inc.

Date started hacking: I forgot a while ago
    Past Experiences: Metalrush and Light
    Contact Information: Pm me
    If you are hacking Fire red I have some Indexed sprites so pm me if you want them

TehSquidly

. . .
    Years
  • Skills: Spriting/Design
    Proof of work:
    Romfreak inc.
    I have more stuff in my album here and on my youtube

Date started hacking: Well I just recently started spriting I've been making things like banners and art for awhile

Past Experiences: Well I've been on two teams so far

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, since I'm not on any other team, have lots of time, I might as well give it a try.
    Skills: Spriting, Scripting
    Proof of work: Romfreak inc.Romfreak inc., scripting, well, it's in my hack, which is in my sig, you can check it out.
    Date started: Well, it's like 3 months ago, but that doesn't really count cause I was just giving an idea, and I only sprited one sprite. But it's like 3 weeks ago.
    Past EXP: IDK, really

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Well, since I'm not on any other team, have lots of time, I might as well give it a try.
    Proof of work: Romfreak inc.Romfreak inc., scripting, well, it's in my hack, which is in my sig, you can check it out.
    Date started: Well, it's like 3 months ago, but that doesn't really count cause I was just giving an idea, and I only sprited one sprite. But it's like 3 weeks ago.
    Don't forget you scripted for my hack

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Skills: Indexing Sprites, Sprite Inserting, Pokemon Icon Editing.
    Proof of work:

Indexing
    Spoiler:

Inserts
    Spoiler:

Icons
    Spoiler:

Date started hacking: 1/5/09.
    Past Experiences: Dimension legends by Ace Phantom.
    Contact Information: You Already Know it.

Sorry about only one Icon Screen...
    I Was Busy Doing something else...

If you want more proof...I Have Dozens of D/P Sprites ready to go...

Last edited:

Kyle Black

Banned
    Years
  • If you need a spriter, I'd be glad to help...

Skills: Spriting.
    Proof of work:
    Romfreak inc.
    Romfreak inc.

Sorry I don't have much... all my stuff is on my old computer which decided to die before I got my stuff off of it ^^' I can do something up if you want example of something else.
    Date started hacking: Hacking- A few months ago. Spriting- Years ago. I don't have any exact dates..
    Past Experiences: If you mean working on ROMS, I have never been on a team before, but I have done lots of spriting.

Results: Accepted
    Reason: You see.. i can make some sprites by my own.. this team does need spriters yes.. but speaking of the truth your spiriting skills aren't good enough for this team, seriously i mean look at this one
    Romfreak inc.

that doesn't look good at all now does it? speaking of which this doesn't even have shadings. but this sprite is good if you are a newbie. if you are a newbie then you will have good future on spiriting so as of for now i will add you as a backup spriter..

Skills: Mapping and Sprite Inserting (Only Ruby Roms sorry)
    Proof of work:
    Romfreak inc.

Romfreak inc.

Romfreak inc.

Romfreak inc.

Date started hacking: I forgot a while ago
    Past Experiences: Metalrush and Light
    Contact Information: Pm me
    If you are hacking Fire red I have some Indexed sprites so pm me if you want them

Results: Declined..

Reason: You see your mapping skills is really bad the maps you have made are unnatural really.. this team needs a good mapper with some really good skills, as for your sprite inserting.. there are alot of pallet errors on your sprites there for i must decline you..

Results: Accepted

Reason: Your spritings are really good, perfect shadings on perfect places, and yes we do need scripters so there for i must accept you to this team as a scripter and spriters, welcome abord..

Skills: Indexing Sprites, Sprite Inserting, Pokemon Icon Editing.
    Proof of work:

Indexing
    Spoiler:

Inserts
    Spoiler:

Icons
    Spoiler:

Date started hacking: 1/5/09.
    Past Experiences: Dimension legends by Ace Phantom.
    Contact Information: You Already Know it.

Sorry about only one Icon Screen...
    I Was Busy Doing something else...

If you want more proof...I Have Dozens of D/P Sprites ready to go...

Results:Accepted

Reason: You got your indexing skills and perfect pokemon inserting skills with no error, and yes you do insert icons so there for you are accepted, welcome to the Romfreak..

Last edited:

Kyle Black

Banned
    Years
  • @ TehSquidly: Oh sorry about that.. you are Declined..

@Ace Phantom: Well asrul i did saw your maps and your skills, i promise you, you will be accepted but you are a member just like everyone else so there for you must post in this format before i accept you on the team

Code:
    Skills:The skills you have
    Proof of work:The work of the skills of yours
    Date started hacking:The date you started rom hacking (month/day/year)
    Past Experiences:Did you had any experience?
    Contact Information:Your MSN id or your AIM screename,its ok if you dont have one.(VM and PM doesnt count)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Kyle, since I'm a spriter, do you want me to sprite anything, like a team banner thingy or something???

Kyle Black

Banned
    Years
  • Romfreak News Update.

Alright.. So the thing is this team now ONLY needs Tile Inserters,Mappers and Scripters.. So yes.. From now on this team only needs those above, so anyone who wants to join, they either has to have there skills as Scripter,Mapper or Tile Inserter.. You see.. We do not need any much of spriter, Because i can do them myself, We do not need any graphic editor either, Graphic editor means the peoples who makes titlescreens,edit pallets and stuff like those.. I am a graphic editor myself so we Do Not need graphic editor.. Just like i have said, If you want to join your skill either has to have Scripter,Mapper or Tile Insertor.. Thats all for now..

Have a good day..

glaceonatcef

Eon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Hmm... I see that Kyle is "booted out", and it doesn't say 'for a while' so is the whole team shot then?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back