• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

root beers thread of coolness

How do you like my thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    I'm interested in your shiny ekans, swinub, abra, and horsea. I can offer a shiny dustox, mareep, wurmple, and togepi. Let me know if you'd like to trade!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    @team blue- alright PM me if you see that were both on
    @hedgehog1128- i only have one copy of each of those, so unless you can clone, your going to have to wait untill i get clones, sorry, but i will trade for togepi

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    congratulations to frozen virus, he won the Chuck Norris joke competition!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    i dont know the ivs on the abra right now, but ill check soon

Last edited:

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    I'm interested in your Shiny Cyndaquil. Please see my thread for what I have up for offers. (Link In siggy)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    *bump* i got an AR today, so anyone who was waiting on clones PM me cuz i have them now

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    shiny lv 12 slowpoke- Calm
    LV 29 UT Ditto- Hasty
    Lv. 10 UT Abra- Timid
    Lv. 18 UT Ekans- Jolly

CMT

The Emancipator

your mom
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2011
    Added Account

Hello, I am rootbeer's brother, and have been working with him, but did not have my own account untill now

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
    hey root beer how about a TRU shaymin for the game stop deoxys and a TRU regigigas for the 10 anniv dragonite?

oh and rootbeer arceus will officially be an event pokemon in japan on saturday the 18th of july.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Hey by any chance would you be interested in trading a PC Pichu for a Shiny Vibrava? Its not UT and it isn't EV trained I'm afraid; I'm still learning the ropes to that; but if your interested at all then let me know. ^^ if not then no worries xD.

Back