• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rose Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    I'd like a Turtwig Egg and a Larvitar Egg. I have several "Hold Items" and Evolution Items and will be willing to trade up to 4-6 in order for me to obtain both Pokemon.

Thanks for your time,

I would only take one for each of the pokemon requested, I do thank you for the offer for more though. If you have Magmarizer and or Electrizer I would gladly accept the two.

-ChrisTom

Can I get an (Oshawott Male) and a (Ralts Female)? I want them just hatched so I can train from the beginning, thanks.

I have both, if you are still interested please list what you are offering.

I do apologize for the late response, and like I posted if you are still interested I can get the pokemon you requested.

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
    I have a few Zorua's, Sorunt, Simipour, Togepi, and a bunch or random filler pokemon from most regions. So just name some and I'll see if I have them. ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    I have a few Zorua's, Sorunt, Simipour, Togepi, and a bunch or random filler pokemon from most regions. So just name some and I'll see if I have them. ^_^

I would like the Snorunt for one of them, as for the other do you have a Suicune or Raikou that I may borrow to fill them on the Pokedex? I would return them of course, if not I would be delighted if you had an Ekans, Ghastly or Abra, or any of their evolutions.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    I am deeply sorry to say that I don't have those items. The closest thing I have to those items is my Deepseatooth. I DO have a Large Amount of Evolutionary Stones though. Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Leaf, Fire, Water Stone. I also have several Boosting Items; Sharp Beak, Nevermeltice, Mystic Water, Miracle Seed, Magnet, Dragon Fang, Etc., Etc.,

I hope we can work something out.

-ChrisTom

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    I am deeply sorry to say that I don't have those items. The closest thing I have to those items is my Deepseatooth. I DO have a Large Amount of Evolutionary Stones though. Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Leaf, Fire, Water Stone. I also have several Boosting Items; Sharp Beak, Nevermeltice, Mystic Water, Miracle Seed, Magnet, Dragon Fang, Etc., Etc.,

I hope we can work something out.

-ChrisTom

I see, I apologize for the misunderstanding on my part, would a Leaf, Water and Fire stone be alright to you as a trade for the two that you asked for? If so please PM or VM me. Thank you.

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
    About the Raikou sure I got a shiny one that I can let you borrow for the dex entry. I also have an Arceus, Entei, Mew, Lugia, Giratina, and Latias if you want theirs also. ^_^ But what about the other one? I do also have a shiny Pichu, or I can breed you a Cyndaquil, Snivy, or Mudkip if you want.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    About the Raikou sure I got a shiny one that I can let you borrow for the dex entry. I also have an Arceus, Entei, Mew, Lugia, Giratina, and Latias if you want theirs also. ^_^ But what about the other one? I do also have a shiny Pichu, or I can breed you a Cyndaquil, Snivy, or Mudkip if you want.

Oh my, a shiny Pichu is to much for what you are asking, I do not wish to 'rip you off' so to speak, though I do thank you the offer. If you have a regular Pichu though I would be more than happy to trade for it.

Now that we have the basis of the trade I would appreciate it if you PM'd or VM'd me for the details. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    Ok, I can just breed my Pikachu for you, no problem ^_^

Very well, but if possible would you send me a PM or VM when you are done, instead of posting on the thread? It would be very much appreciated. Thank You.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    is your legends up to date?

as in, do you still have zapdos, thunderous, and lugia?

what can i get you for porygon, chansey, and koffing eggs?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    is your legends up to date?

as in, do you still have zapdos, thunderous, and lugia?

what can i get you for porygon, chansey, and koffing eggs?

Yes my legends section is up to date.

As for the Porygon Chansey and Koffing. I'm asking for gen 1 pokemon, specifically Abra, Machop and Ghastly right now. I can give you a Chansey if you'd like, I was about to set it as a give away as well as Areodactyl.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    well, perhaps a ghastly for a koffing and chansey?

do you have any interest in a suicune, uxie, or tornadus?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    well, perhaps a ghastly for a koffing and chansey?

do you have any interest in a suicune, uxie, or tornadus?

Yes to the Ghastly Koffing trade, and like I said Chansey is free.

I am interested in the three of them, what are you asking for them?

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I want that Articuno and Moltres (legit please). Check my thread and pick 2 of any pokemons there (including those in exclusives). If there are none to your liking, I can always get one for you. State what pokemon, IV spread, nature you want and I can RNG for you. Or you can state an item you want too and I will try and get it for you.

PS: All my pokemons are legit...

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    what natures are the lugias and zapdos you have?

i was thinking all three for a lugia (if you have a nature i like), or suicune for zapdos and uxie for a thunderous.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    I want that Articuno and Moltres (legit please). Check my thread and pick 2 of any pokemons there (including those in exclusives). If there are none to your liking, I can always get one for you. State what pokemon, IV spread, nature you want and I can RNG for you. Or you can state an item you want too and I will try and get it for you.

PS: All my pokemons are legit...

I got them both through the GTS and I am pretty sure that one cannot trade hacked pokemon through there, I could be wrong though. They do have normal stats and everything else checks out though.

If you want them then I would take the Regigigas and Celebi for the two of them.

what natures are the lugias and zapdos you have?

i was thinking all three for a lugia (if you have a nature i like), or suicune for zapdos and uxie for a thunderous.

The Zapdos is Jolly nature and the Lugia are gentle and timid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back