• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rose Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
    If its not too much at one time could I get the Pokemon below?
    Deino (Male)
    Larvitar (Male)
    Dratini (Female)
    Turtwig (Male)
    Piplup (Male)

Anything in particular you want?

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Hello... I'm here again.. That mewtwo.. If it is legit, please look again at my thread if something interests you. Thank you.

Fiendly

Never let go.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    In need of your Regigas just for me dex entry.
    Trade backs of coarse.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    If its not too much at one time could I get the Pokemon below?
    Deino (Male)
    Larvitar (Male)
    Dratini (Female)
    Turtwig (Male)
    Piplup (Male)

Anything in particular you want?

At the moment I am looking for DW Pokemon, if you do not have them then please list some of the generation 1 pokemon that I do not have and I shall trade one per pokemon.

ooooo. what nature is the azelf?

It is serious in nature, likes to fight.

Hello... I'm here again.. That mewtwo.. If it is legit, please look again at my thread if something interests you. Thank you.

I would like the shiny Eevee if it is not to much to ask for. As to the legitimacy there is nothing that points to it not being so.

MEWTWO
    Date: 4/9/2011
    Apparently arrived at level 70
    OT: ISAAC
    ID: 27056​

If you would like any more information on it please ask, if you would like to go through with the trade PM or VM me. Thank you.

In need of your Regigas just for me dex entry.
    Trade backs of coarse.

Hmm, very well you have been on the site for a good while, I shall trust you to give me back said pokemon. Whenever you are ready PM or VM me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    if i may inquire, what nature is your heatran?

But of course, it is Relaxed in nature, often scatters things, level 50.

Are you giving away a Zorua? I would like one.

Why yes I am still giving away Zouras, I have many males of varying natures, I only have one female left though Relaxed in nature. Send me a PM with your FC and we can trade any time you are ready.

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
    Sorry about late response, been busy for a while. ^_^;

Anyway, I have a Bellsprout, Abra, Lickitung, Meowth, Vulpix, Kangaskhan, Scyther, gastly, and a few others so pick what you want! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    I will take Abra Lickitung Meowth and Vulpix. If you have a fire stone I can trade you all of them for those four and the fire stone.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2020
    I'll take a Carvanha, Growlithe(Morning Sun), Feebas, Spiritomb, Chansey, & Porygon and here's what I have to offer.

Seedot, Slakoth, Pineco, Stantler, Shinx, & Mantyke

I have other Gen I-IV pokes but I don't have many Gen I pokes since I just restarted SoulSilver.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    just wondering if you can breed me pokemons with specific egg moves OR can you bring pokemons with Gen 4 only moves into your B/W... I have plenty of spoils from the battle subway (power items) and 1 master ball w/c i got from having 50 trade in wifi... and legends too:

Spoiler:

This are the specific pokemons with move I am looking for:
    Spoiler:

EDIT - forgot to include there an untouched lv. 47 dialga and alamos darkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    I'll take a Carvanha, Growlithe(Morning Sun), Feebas, Spiritomb, Chansey, & Porygon and here's what I have to offer.

Seedot, Slakoth, Pineco, Stantler, Shinx, & Mantyke

I have other Gen I-IV pokes but I don't have many Gen I pokes since I just restarted SoulSilver.

I have Seedot so that leaves one unaccounted for, the others are a fine trade though, I shall begin breeding those. As for the last one I shall just give it to you as a gesture of good will.

What would you take for the Morning Sun Growlithe?

-totodile42

How about a Kabutops of Kabuto?

just wondering if you can breed me pokemons with specific egg moves OR can you bring pokemons with Gen 4 only moves into your B/W... I have plenty of spoils from the battle subway (power items) and 1 master ball w/c i got from having 50 trade in wifi... and legends too:

Spoiler:

This are the specific pokemons with move I am looking for:
    Spoiler:

EDIT - forgot to include there an untouched lv. 47 dialga and alamos darkrai

Unfortunately I do not have the necessary items in order to get egg moves form other generations, but if I somehow come across one of the ones that you requested you shall be the first I notify.

UT Lugia (2)
    Heatran
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Mewtwo
    Entei
    UT Regigigas

CMT for these please

How about the TRU Shaymin, Movie Arceus, Gamestop Deyoxys and Gamestop Suicune for any four of those that you asked for. I am sorry to say that at the moment none of the others you have interest me, in the future though you shall be the first that I go to if I do have need of the ones that you have.

Uhm, can I have a Tirtwig and Piplup? It says giveaway, but I'll give you Dream World Lickitung and Poochyena.

That would be wonderful thank you.

To everyone that I have agreed to trade with, please PM me with the details of our trades.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back