• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RotationBattleScene

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Hey,

i did some minor graphical changes and bug fixes for leilous rotation battle (relic castle: resources/163/) and wanted to share

i do post here because for some reason im not allowed in the discussion at relic castle and because it is not mentioned here, so people coming here dont miss his amazing script.

Rotation_scene to make it like in the Gif
    Spoiler:

Grafiks used:

first copy to "yourProject"\Graphics\Battlebacks second copy to "yourProject"\Graphics\Pictures\Battle

Last edited:

Diegou18

Forever Chandelure lover.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2021
    Looks pretty nice, but how do I call a rotation battle in a simple trainer? Is it possible setting a switch to make a trainer battle event with the rotation mode if that switch is activated?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Looks pretty nice, but how do I call a rotation battle in a simple trainer? Is it possible setting a switch to make a trainer battle event with the rotation mode if that switch is activated?

I tried to be clear, but ill repeat: the original script is done by leilou and published at relic castle (check resource mentioned in my first post). To enable rotation battles check his/her thread and follow the instructions.

This code here is just a minor graphical rework, to make it look a bit more nice and a minor bug graphical fix. So if you want to look the rotations battles like displayed, replace the original rotation_scene with mine

Back