• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rotom Dex/bottom screen?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Do we get more options for the bottom screen later on in the game? The MASSIVE blinking eyes are really weird/creepy, and I miss all the useful stuff from the bottom screen in X/Y.

Years

• What do you mean by 'really'? That hardly seems like a reply to the question haha.

Anyways, I'm currently almost at trial 4 and still haven't gotten any new additions to the bottom screen. Any PSS-like features like trading (Wonder Trade and GTS included)/battling people or friends are in the Festival Plaza, so I'm assuming nothing more will be on the bottom screen. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm not very far into the game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    What do you mean by 'really'? That hardly seems like a reply to the question haha.

Anyways, I'm currently almost at trial 4 and still haven't gotten any new additions to the bottom screen. Any PSS-like features like trading (Wonder Trade and GTS included)/battling people or friends are in the Festival Plaza, so I'm assuming nothing more will be on the bottom screen. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm not very far into the game.

That means I wanna reply but I don't know cause I haven't got my copy.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • I like the Rotom dex, but I find it frustrating the way theyou have made the "town map" a little harder to use. I'm not too crazy about it, but I guess with time it'll be easier to maneuver.

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • That means I wanna reply but I don't know cause I haven't got my copy.

Then don't reply?
    You've been jacking up your post counts by posting short replies that mostly does not even made senses and seriously it's getting on the nerves of a lot of us here.

And to the thread starter, nope, I did not get any options and I've cleared my game, even the post game Ultra Beasts hunt.

Back