• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Route 167

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Very much love the simpleness, off-center, and top navigation, but I can't help but wonder: why did you guys call it 'Route 167'?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    ....what did you do to the style? ew.

*misses the old one*

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    This wallpaper or what ever you wanna call it is awesome i like it, it is so simple that makes it awesome

Years
    A new style has been released! It's called "Route 167" and I think most of you are going to like it. (But if you don't like it, well, er, too bad!)

Instead of explanations,
    [url-inline="showthread.php?p=5053678&styleid=167"]click here to switch to it now[/url-inline]
    and if you like it, go to your User CP, edit options and under "Forum Style" select "Route 167" from the dropdown menu.

But if you want to go through the visual explanation process (because I'm giving you choice here), this is what it looks like:

Route 167

Still interested? Look at the anatomy of a new post:

Route 167

And this is the obligatory new feature (because I can't stop with them whenever I make a new style) that I've included this time (that isn't the quote box) is:
    *drumroll*
    The quote box.

Route 167

Basically, long quotes are a thing of the past (with this theme).

Oh, and it supports custom fonts and the option to have link underlines, too.

Comments? Go ahead and post already. :D
    Just looking at the quoting function :P

Nice job jake; I've been using it for a while and its beautiful.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i swtiched right away. its quite neat. i like it!
    but 1 problem. the green pokeball next to username which shows online/offline isnt quite visible.
    whatsover, this is the best theme ever!

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Ehh... it's ok, but I'll stick with Conway. It was the most recent style when I joined, and I just so happen to like it best.

But seriously... am I the only one who didn't really like it? (Unless of course I'm missing something and can use that style with a different skin, such as... conway.)

Back