• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Royal's New Fakemon Dex

Which would you choose as your partner?

• Pochtra - The Grass Starter

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Pittico - The Fire Starter

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Thlalid - The Water Starter

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
  • I have been recently disappointed with some X and Y Pokemon, and lately I've been taking World Civilization courses and decided to make a Fakedex and base Fakemon off different aspects of different cultures. I'll be updating this as I go along. The starters will be uploaded first.

The region is based in a specific location that has yet to be done. Cookies to whoever can guess in the future.

I will be posting a poll for you to choose your starter out of the first three.
    Also, please answer below if you can - please say whether or not you'd like to play a hack with a whole Dex of Fakemon and other real Pokemon that has a decent plotline and good sprite work, etc?

Dex:
    001. Pochtra. The Nesting Pokemon
    Grass.
    Evolves at Level 16.
    Royal's New Fakemon Dex

004. Pittico. The Guarding Pokemon.
    Fire.
    Evolves at Level 15.
    Royal's New Fakemon Dex

007. Thlalid. The Hearing Pokemon.
    Water.
    Evolves at Level 17.
    Royal's New Fakemon Dex

016. Tinary. The Red Belly Pokemon.
    Flying.
    Evolves at Level 14.
    Royal's New Fakemon Dex

019. Wolvip. The Pup Pokemon.
    Dark.
    Evolves at Level 28.
    Royal's New Fakemon Dex

022. Dracule. The Small Bat Pokemon.
    Poison.
    Evolves at Level 28.
    Royal's New Fakemon Dex

025. Felost. The Kitten Pokemon.
    Ghost.
    Evolves at Level 28.
    Royal's New Fakemon Dex

041. Dogur. The Blackness Pokemon.
    Dark.
    Evolves at Level 19.
    Royal's New Fakemon Dex

044. Pumtick. The Pin Cushion Pokemon.
    Fairy.
    Evolves at Level 22.
    Royal's New Fakemon Dex

047. Rabbilope. Fighting. The Kick Pokemon.
    Evolves at Level 25.
    Royal's New Fakemon Dex

049. Gembur. Rock. The Gem Collector Pokemon.
    Evolves at Level 25.
    Royal's New Fakemon Dex

081. Wallown. Fairy. The Clown Pokemon.
    Evolves at Level 40.
    Royal's New Fakemon Dex

Last edited:
    Years
  • I really like your thick outling style, especially in this guy right here:

Spoiler:

Your colors are also so nice and really add to the overall feel of what you draw. Though you've mostly shown us small/cute fakemon right now so I'd love to see those big guys and more evolutions in the future. Just to see how diverse you can be! :)

I can't help but get a Halloween-esque feel from the last three fakes either, it's great~

PeskyJoltik

EPICLY HAPPY
    Years
  • This is amazing! Fantastic! This is the best Fakemons! Well, I hope you can make there evolutions! I much like the wolf and the fire dog! There EPICLY AWESOME! :D

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
  • Thanks! Both of you. And for the 'cute' Pokemon for now, don't worry too much about that - most first forms look cute and then become awesome. ;)

Three more have been uploaded!

Nymue

Draconic Neophyte
    Years
  • Thlalid's design is more awesome than I can say. I also want Gembur and Wallown really badly. Very well done! Please keep it up!

Wolvip and Pittico are way cool, too. I'd love to see their evolution lines.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Fairly simple and efficiently made designs you've got there. I like your colours and shading style.
    It has, however, come to my attention that the designs of some of your Pokémon aren't top-notch and could receive improvements. Care for me to elaborate? Here goes.

You've been using a lot of black as the secondary colour. Unless all of them end up as dark types, I'd suggest sticking to a brighter and more saturated colour scheme on your Pokémon. Your fire and water starters need bigger heads and larger eyes on them. Now, while I'm aware that you cannot redo their designs instantly, that's some thought on their next versions.

I like the progress here, good luck.

Back